Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rubidoux project crips

+14
E_14ST
dnice3x
B.G.Nutt YrDp
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
{~Vicente~}
W.Devil
Crescent&Starr
Drunky McThuggerton
American Zombie
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
P_LOKO
JAYZ OR DONT BKANG
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

rubidoux project crips - Page 4 Empty Re: rubidoux project crips

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:To me it's silly to have a generalized view of an entire gang based off of a few self proclaiming clowns claiming to be from WSR on the internet....but that's just me....

Ya d1C3r! wHaTs WrONg wITh yOu fOoLiO?!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:01 am

DxT wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:
DxT wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:LOL. I noticed that too. How does "only" come into 500?. I don't know how big WSR is, but IF they are 500 deep, thats pretty deep.
doubt it...lolk

I really doubt it too.

lolk..you know dudes always tryin to claim everyone thts ever been in there varrio as still active..pumpin up numbers...i say fuck numbers actions speak louder than words.

One thing thats been annoying me for a while now is the extreme exageration of numbers for gangs on the forum...I realize its pretty hard to estimate how big a gang is especially from a outsider (not being from it) but its even hard for the members in it themselves sometimes, from what Ive noticed(usaually the bigger, older ones). But still Id estimate a much smaller number for most these suppose big hoods than most would.

PART of the reason for the high numbers people throw out is maybe because of police numbers. I think that police give out the highest number they can, especially when speaking to local newspapers etc. Just to pump up certain gangs to be big and dangerous in order to scare people in a way. maybe as a way to justify tougher law enforcement, who knows. But I know police count as many people as they can as active members of a gang even if the dude is older, inactive or maybe just some kid around the area or whatever. Not to mention some gangs may like the attention and numbers given and they run with it. Like "yea see they said on the news my hood is over a thousand deep, you see we deeeep don't fuck with us" Just my opinion.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 am

DxT wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:To me it's silly to have a generalized view of an entire gang based off of a few self proclaiming clowns claiming to be from WSR on the internet....but that's just me....

LOL....DT to the rescue!!!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:19 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
DxT wrote:

LOL....DT to the rescue!!!

ive studied from some of the great masters....chip and dale....the rescue rangers...lolk

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 am

Got Yo I.P. wrote:
DxT wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:
DxT wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:LOL. I noticed that too. How does "only" come into 500?. I don't know how big WSR is, but IF they are 500 deep, thats pretty deep.
doubt it...lolk

I really doubt it too.

lolk..you know dudes always tryin to claim everyone thts ever been in there varrio as still active..pumpin up numbers...i say fuck numbers actions speak louder than words.

One thing thats been annoying me for a while now is the extreme exageration of numbers for gangs on the forum...I realize its pretty hard to estimate how big a gang is especially from a outsider (not being from it) but its even hard for the members in it themselves sometimes, from what Ive noticed(usaually the bigger, older ones). But still Id estimate a much smaller number for most these suppose big hoods than most would.

PART of the reason for the high numbers people throw out is maybe because of police numbers. I think that police give out the highest number they can, especially when speaking to local newspapers etc. Just to pump up certain gangs to be big and dangerous in order to scare people in a way. maybe as a way to justify tougher law enforcement, who knows. But I know police count as many people as they can as active members of a gang even if the dude is older, inactive or maybe just some kid around the area or whatever. Not to mention some gangs may like the attention and numbers given and they run with it. Like "yea see they said on the news my hood is over a thousand deep, you see we deeeep don't fuck with us" Just my opinion.

It's impossible to pin down an exact number of gang members with in a gang period. Especially when you consider active members and non active members. Theirs a huge difference. A gang may have 100-150+ members (which is typical of most gangs) and obviously only a small fraction of that number will constitute of the most active members committing the most serious crime, retaliations, murder, assaults etc...the rest typically consist of claimers, dudes who get put on but only go as far as to represent, commit small time petty crimes, robberies, vandalism, wall bangers..etc.

I think this is where the numbers get skewed. Their is a distinction between active members, non active and claimers. Law enforcement and citizens tend to lump all into the same category
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tysuave77 Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 pm

when tally up the numbers you do have to remeber that that is the only blac gang on that side of town..

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Yeh, I agre with Nyte. But, also there are other hoods that will make you blast or something big to mke sure you're not a snitch...

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:19 pm

niners wrote:Yeh, I agre with Nyte. But, also there are other hoods that will make you blast or something big to mke sure you're not a snitch...

YOU MEAN DOING WORK RIGHT? MOST VARRIOS N HOODS DO THAT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:12 am

No disrespect but, Whats that got to do with anything?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:16 am

Got Yo I.P. wrote:No disrespect but, Whats that got to do with anything?

read nytes last post...hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:18 am

niners wrote:

already Read it, understand it and pretty much agree with it. but still..what you said doesn't change much in the subject.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 am

Got Yo I.P. wrote:
niners wrote:

already Read it, understand it and pretty much agree with it. but still..what you said doesn't change much in the subject.

...okay

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:58 am

OK then !
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  JAYZ OR DONT BKANG Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:55 am

MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE wrote:projetc''?????can u spell ese? yah fool..im not trippin..it seems like you and the mutts just wanna sit in here and net bang....what is all 12 of you pajamas gonna try to ''187 our domes''..lol..ur just another youngster trying to get a name in a forem..get real leva...the pjs have never ran rubidoux and you never will ese!!!!!all you vatos keep bitchin cuz my younger homies is killing you vatos.....well pick another occupation homie!!!!fuckckck!! the pjs ese!!!!!all you chumps use to ask us to back u levas in the 90s!!!!! now u wanna talk shit..hahaha..

WE DO NOT TOLERATE NETBANGING ON THIS SITE!!

-The Bullet Lowk

JAYZ OR DONT BKANG
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 am

RC wrote:
DxT wrote:
Got Yo I.P. wrote:
DxT wrote:
doubt it...lolk

I really doubt it too.

They tally active, non-active, prospects, and associates when they need to, to push their agenda for public nuisance for the gang injunction, or raid, during politic season, but they know the real numbers. They know the active cats and who's doing what, who moved away, etc.. to a certain degree.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 am

People can brag all they want about they hood being deep, because on the streets, if you really on'um, you know what hood keep shit poppin' anyway, regardless of some braggin' ass cat online or off. Shit don't matter to a real G anyway. Don't give a shit if you 1000 deep, because if you trippin', you can still get them thangs put on you by an average cat or a nobody.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:32 pm

JaesonBourne wrote:People can brag all they want about they hood being deep, because on the streets, if you really on'um, you know what hood keep shit poppin' anyway, regardless of some braggin' ass cat online or off. Shit don't matter to a real G anyway. Don't give a shit if you 1000 deep, because if you trippin', you can still get them thangs put on you by an average cat or a nobody.
preach!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down