Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIALTO GANG NOE LUV

+2
TumbleWeed
DanLoc
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RIALTO GANG NOE LUV Empty RIALTO GANG NOE LUV

Post  DanLoc Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:19 pm

WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM NIGGAS?

DanLoc

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-11-09

Back to top Go down

RIALTO GANG NOE LUV Empty Re: RIALTO GANG NOE LUV

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 am

They're still around, apparently.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:40 am

There are some noe Luis in the video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I presume you have auto spell on your phone?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Annoying trends man........
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 pm

No it's auto spell on the ipad but who did that? It's a caption on my own post that I didn't do?
Anyway, it's trip because a few months ago the noe Luvs were leaving comments for paybacc to fuck with them and link up for next video...obviouxpsly he did...that's some real non-sucka shit there...gotta respect that.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:27 am

A Noe Luv was killed in the Meadowbrook towers today. Anybody know what's going on in that area? I know niners had mentioned that they were over there hanging with the PPHG's a while back, but my relative was telling me the eastside IE's in there had been upset over something that happened a few weeks ago, wondering if it's related to that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 am

Man that's a trip and yeh the east side it's been over there for years...they don't claim it as theirs but they be over there along with delman heights and projects too. Well I could be outdated I have to check in. Ay tho that's a trip because 3 niggas were shot and one died in the no cuts area and I won't say with who but the pay been wall banging over there with another hood and the shooting happened yesterday the same day a noe luv was killed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:10 am

The toepwers always got something going on. And the e.s. ie's have always been a bit grimly in that complex. Literally people say "meadow brook shit" when referring to the beefs that exist between the different hoods that beef in their. Very volatile place and the Eses just have to deal with it but I know the mb rifas hate the invasion of their hood but its been like that for years tho

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:27 am

The dude killed in Rialto was named L Dogg he was a blood I'm still getting info

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:11 am

Noe luvs thick in this behind scenes vid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm

niners wrote:Man that's a trip and yeh the east side it's been over there for years...they don't claim it as theirs but they be over there along with delman heights and projects too. Well I could be outdated I have to check in. Ay tho that's a trip because 3 niggas were shot and one died in the no cuts area and I won't say with who but the pay been wall banging over there with another hood and the shooting happened yesterday the same day a noe luv was killed

Yeah, it's a trip. They've always been cool with blacks over there, I know that much, and they're not on the racist tip over there like the west side ese's are. I'm sure they have their reasons for allowing the black gang presence. It seems like the new generation of MBR isn't as active as the previous generations, though.

As far as the dude that was killed over there, my relative was around the corner when it happened and said they shot him like 15 times in the parking lot and then dipped out. Whoever it was, they made sure he was dead.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dnice3x Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:33 am

Looks like the gc Car accepted the Noe Luvs

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am

That's hat I'm wondering Dnyce because it seems like the car from Los Angeles doesn't take it to easy when gangs just start pushing GC without being sanctioned in

Back to top Go down

RIALTO GANG NOE LUV Empty THEY GOT GOT

Post  GSIMMER Wed May 01, 2013 4:13 pm

DanLoc wrote:WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM NIGGAS?

GSIMMER

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm

So long as you reppin' hard and got stripes, niggas in L.A. don't really care who claiming they shit. It's only a problem when niggas aint doing it right or weak as fuck with a bad name. Plus, no luv got L.A. roots anyway, which everybody knows.

But now that this whole GC movement is getting popular, niggas from all over switching up, finally participating, or starting to hit up the tray. I asked the question a long time ago on this site if I.E. was pushing trays since a lot of hoods got GC/Tray in it out here, and they wasn't, but now i'm starting to see a new era of alliances.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Jae, from what I'm being told, things have changed in the cars in prison now too. Whole cars being dismantled and old ones being dropped in the last 6 - 7 years due to things like this. (I'm talking IE)

Seems like this "moving GC" thing has turned into a fad....

Last edited by LetsAllxTrip on Thu May 09, 2013 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:49 am

Coltoncrips have always pushed tray but I thought it was because of 3 C's. PPHG has always been gangsta crip but yaw know its 4's. East side IE gangsta crips always been that. It's the Tre Rocs that threw me off with pushing "third" in their lingo but that's where I'm ignorant at...is Gangsta one with Trays or is it an alliance of two cars?

It's almost like there is no such thing as a regular crip gang. It's either hustle, mafia, gangsta, no, blocc, or black ragg. I wish another movement would replace all that shit...the people's movement. Non color lines too

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 09, 2013 2:01 am

Not all GC's are Trays, and vice versa. And there is "regular" crip hoods that claim no allegiance to NH, Blocks, 3x, hustler or GC.

I don't know what someone else meant by saying the GC car "accepts" hoods like there was some initiation involved or something. If a hood is claiming GC/3x and they push it in the streets and ride with other GC's in the prison system, then they're GC's and that's all there is to it.

But I'm with you on that niners...

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 09, 2013 2:08 am

Shit can you name some though? Especially out here...the C9's are recruiting I know this first hand and they are back in the south at that. But they wear powder blue which is affiliated with Nhood just a side note...I will try to get him on here but he really traps so doubt he has time...plus he's hella active...one of the reasons I can't get my boy who lives with the alley boys to come on here...he's afraid of the popo factor I feel him but the shit he be telling bout them niggas is crazy. Yesterday someone was beat with a spdamn monkey wrench smh I'm off topic I know

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 09, 2013 3:54 am

niners wrote:Shit can you name some though? Especially out here...the C9's are recruiting I know this first hand and they are back in the south at that. But they wear powder blue which is affiliated with Nhood just a side note...I will try to get him on here but he really traps so doubt he has time...plus he's hella active...one of the reasons I can't get my boy who lives with the alley boys to come on here...he's afraid of the popo factor I feel him but the shit he be telling bout them niggas is crazy. Yesterday someone was beat with a spdamn monkey wrench smh I'm off topic I know

But do the C9's claim or roll with NH in the streets/prison? I don't think so. The CG's, the 5's (dropped GC back in the late 80's/90's.), the old Bedroc crips (Fontana) -- these are a few I can think of right now. There's definitely more out there, though.

Would be nice to have some of those dudes on here.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu May 09, 2013 9:55 pm

idunno what the fucc goin on but i kno im omw bacc to the E and im turnt the fucc up. NIGGAZ ON THAT FUNNY SHIT BETTER TUC THEY CHAINS IN ON TRE ROC, IM FINNA GET SHIT CRACCIN! What yal kno bout these bishop niggaz on the east? I heard sum shit anybody kno whats the deal?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Bishops?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri May 10, 2013 1:14 am

bloods from la
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat May 11, 2013 4:46 am

Which Bishops are you talking about, pueblos or watts? They all claim east side. Different hoods.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 am

pueblos
dstrm300
dstrm300