Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEST CERES THE MARIJUANOS KLICK (Fontana)

+2
TumbleWeed
Forum Gawd
6 posters

Go down

WEST CERES THE MARIJUANOS KLICK (Fontana) Empty WEST CERES THE MARIJUANOS KLICK (Fontana)

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Origins - Claim to be a broken off click from Compton Varrio Largo 36 but active members claim no ties, and claim to have never heard of them. As far as anybody is concerned they started in Fontana, but claim LA.

Hood - Died out for the most part, but used to claimed Ceres ave, around the train tracks. Their old hang out spot was the train tracks, and ceres, and hemlock by an alley.

Rivals - Diablos, Neighborhood LocosK, FTF(crew that later merged into NHLSk), IEF 

RIP - Mickey, Cyclone , and I believe one of them got killed in the train tracks where they would kick it at.

Status - Inactive, but have been somewhat recruiting but is not making any noise as far as headlines. Mostly high school kids.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

WEST CERES THE MARIJUANOS KLICK (Fontana) Empty Re: WEST CERES THE MARIJUANOS KLICK (Fontana)

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:35 pm

As far as anybody is concerned they started in Fontana, but claim LA.

........... putinface
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

WEST CERES THE MARIJUANOS KLICK (Fontana) Empty Re: WEST CERES THE MARIJUANOS KLICK (Fontana)

Post  dnice3x Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:37 am

Ceres is track gang crip old hood, tip to the og Travis aka TBone.. He use to tell me stores while chillings on Ceres with him, real rep rip,

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:39 am

dnice3x wrote:Ceres is track gang crip old hood, tip to the og Travis aka TBone.. He use to tell me stores while chillings on Ceres with him, real rep rip,
That's the other side of Ceres toward Sierra. They miss a hood off tokay on the north side though. That side of Ceres I'm referring to has always been predominantly Hispanic.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 am

They were tagging up around citrus and Ceres a couple of months ago

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Track gang went that far down??  That's basically getting into South Fontana...I know track gang was in the north side though.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Lanes nigga Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Tracc gang got older niggas lol

Lanes nigga

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:46 pm

The Traccs are an old hood, some of the older ones are still around.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:Track gang went that far down??  That's basically getting into South Fontana...I know track gang was in the north side though.
I honestly don't know or see how they could have been on Ceres. Ceres has always been either tmk or sf. I know they were off tokay.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dnice3x Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:43 am

they were on ceres and citrus and they use to sale dope right in that alley..he told me he shared hood with the eses but the niggas ran all that back in the day..

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down