Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 17 Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  comptonerb722 Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 pm

??????

comptonerb722

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Me personally, i'm not running around checking up on shit that happens in every city every day to post on here, because i have a life. The point of this site is for I.E. people to come through, shoot the breeze, share their experiences, drop some knowledge, talk about whatever, and see whats up. It's general I.E. community-based conversation. If something jump off, speak on it, because we got people from all over the I.E. on here, not just in SB, so what happens in that part of town might not reach the news or might not reach the ears of folks living somewhere else. Shit happens in my area (West End) all the time but i don't post it up on here unless its fresh on my mind when i touch base on here. Other than that, it's just regular every day shit jumping off. Feel me.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Earth Horse Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:41 am

caliprxnce is right though my facebook went wild on that day from Colton Crips to Durocs to Delman Heights to Dizneylandz they all talking about it.

Earth Horse
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  comptonerb722 Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:59 am

No offense i was jus misinformed

comptonerb722

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 pm

None taken. All is well.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:44 am

LOL this cat wants a hood TMZ!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  calixprynce Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:16 pm

lol

calixprynce
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2014-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 am

So I guess the Projects are beefing with 7st right now. I know they had issues way back in the day, but I don't remember it ever escalating to the point of all out war. DH vs WSV going on at the time, but the Projects seemed to stay out of it for whatever reason. But now I'm seeing and hearing about things escalating.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Thu May 15, 2014 5:10 am

There goes the neighborhood!!!!!!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Earth Horse Thu May 15, 2014 5:53 am

It's spilled over to the North End too

Earth Horse
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  comptonerb722 Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:29 am

Hot summer!!!

comptonerb722

Back to top Go down

Post  Drooplocc48 Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:44 am

Tumbleweedbity jus to let you kno my hood is legit 48 mafia gang 700 blocc crip....drooplocc tha don and i stay on the blocc my nigga we been bout this life

Drooplocc48
Wannabe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Drooplocc48 wrote:Tumbleweedbity jus to let you kno my hood is legit 48 mafia gang 700 blocc crip....drooplocc tha don and i stay on the blocc my nigga we been bout this life

Good looking on clearing that up.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 pm

@Drooplocc48

How long has 48 mafia been around? I've been hearing about the name off and on for years now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drooplocc48 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Since 94 but it was just a clicc then...but we got bigger we fucc wit a lot of niggas In the Dino and Rialto...

Drooplocc48
Wannabe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Earth Horse Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 am

Earth Horse
Associate

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 17 Empty Thats RIGHT LZs fuckin lil homies RIP "Dollar Bill".

Post  2MFBG Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:46 pm

TumbleWeed wrote:The LZ's and Dorjils is basically the same hood homie, you count the Drojils as a clique if you wanted to. No beef there= Same Hood. They beef with 18's, right across the street from the LZ's. Literally. Maze is a small hood, no cliques that I'm aware of. The lands is basically beefing with every hood on the West. Same with Maze.

2MFBG

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 17 Empty Man the Macons was the only thing beefing with outsiders.Other Dino hoods wasnt active yet and again Macons made other hoods follow suite and made alot of people turn IE that was from other places at first,and SB kats who wanted to b from LA

Post  2MFBG Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:14 pm

TumbleWeed wrote:Some beefs that have been going on for some years now on the Eastside that I was unaware of.  Sepovada Boys and Top Gang, had that little area around Baseline, up to 18th and out to G street and South of Baseline jumpin real tuff prior to Operation Phoenix getting implemented in the area. OP got served in the area and has cut these niggas hoods productivity major. Squad G'z is not a click of PPHG's and has no affiliation whatsoever.(I was also unaware of this) Sqaud G'z hood is in and around what I thought was PPHG hood in its enitirty, which was wrong.

The SG's are essentially "baby" Hoovers, Mostly from 52. Some 107 and some 92 as well. And to my surprise have held that area down for many many years now. Since the late 80's. Definatley The ONLY outside hood from the city keeping there original name and ties from LA in SB that I have ever been aware of.. Its Squad G'z first Hoover second. I guess you can basically say this is one of the very rare and few outside hoods that have managed to do so in San Bernardino. But, take in note that there establishment was during a time when Westside hoods where pushing and running out city hoods out of SB or limiting outside activity on the Eastside. (Hence there a ES hood)

Main beefs are with any opposing LA hoods in the area, mainly East Coast, 60's that are over there, Top Gang and Projects. They recently fired up the old Hoover and Projects beef from the 80's and 90's after an incendent that took place in there hood that involved some PJ's about 2 months ago. A young homie from Projects got killed over there after some shit went sour. Its on now. I thought the old Hoover and Project beef had virtually died out in the 90's.

On a side note 52 Hoovers have been in around SB since forever. Its well known that 5X has been connected/ and has ties to these niggas. Dating back to the late 70's and early 80's.

2MFBG

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 17 Empty These kats sold dope had nothing to do with SBIE gang structure they wasnt with that life those SB names.As for the LA names none hitters.RIP Swade ya boy on one watch this..

Post  2MFBG Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Ty wrote:Ah, Ryda the Hoovers been out here like you said since about 83-84.  They established themselves in Rialto first on Jackson street and had the apartments behind Ike sown up.  Initially things was cool with them as the first few to come out here was moving weight with Freeway Rick.  This is when Rick was living in the country club in Rialto.  They was older cats and was about business so they wasn't looking for no static and they was helping put money in peoples pockets.  They was supplying alot of what was getting moved in the E.  Anyway.  Mark Gray from the Projects, Kimbo on Gilbert, Sammy, Tony and all them from the Heights you know what I'm sayin.  When Freeway Rick got locked up, naturally they wasn't able to maintain that status they had and competition led to jealousy and new rivalries.  Shit hit the fan in '93 when Swede got killed.  The Hoovers had moved into the heart of 5X's hood on Victoria off Meridian by this time and it was impressed upon them that they loyalty and safety lie in removing the Hoovers from they hood.  After Swede got killed lets just say the Hoovers was catchin hell and they retreated back to a small spot on Jackson near Ike.  

Unfortunately there were a few casualties as one of the homies "Blue eyed Tre" got caught up in an ambush of the Hoovers when they was gambling in a wash shack on Jackson.  Tre had alot of love as he was related to the Cleveland's but was claiming 52 Brim.  Go figure, some strange bedfellows are made when chasin paper.  It was sometime later that the Hoovers moved out to Highland but Highland was a refuge for LA gang members who didn't want no part of the westside anyway.  As close as anybody got to establishing a presence on the westside from LA was these two brothers from Grape who lived on Colorado in the CG's.  I went to school with the younger one "Kizziejew" and the older one got killed in the heights.  The next major LA presence was put up by the Main Streets who set up over on Sepulveda behind the DMV.  They was cool at first but somebody ran up in they spot and killed Big Ant, Lil Ant and a couple others.  They hung on for a while but wasn't no factor after that.  Playboy Gangster was in the area down by the cemetery on 5th for a while with "Money Mike," Tutt and Player Kev.  They died out "literally," due to beefs with other LA transplants.  Some people try and put Gangster in the IE but only for a minute because Monster Kody's wife lived in the apartments off Eucalyptus and Foothill.  Oh and I can't forget the Big homie from Avalon O Zone who came out in the '80s and got down with the Westsiders at the Rag Man shaken them dice and ridin when times called for it.  Much love to yah boy.  I ain't gonna put his name up though, don't want to cause no problems legally.

2MFBG

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:02 pm

5x in the Deuces
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Looks like the Colton crips don't function with the Noe Luvs anymore. They're always popping up in 5x songs/videos.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:06 am

The Coltons and the Noe Luvs are cool still some just fucc wit the 5's and some don't. Speaking on the 5's though the boys got ambushed over by they hood the other night on some other shit. The Dino on fire, I'm a be out there this weekend all these stories got me wanting to bring my extendo California need to get they gun laws together.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Gateoelpadrinomanonegra Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:50 pm

MAFIA GANG IE bangin wrote:Naw I dont know that nigga!!
 : Who's out there repping mafia ur not the mafia we're the mafia this gateo El padrino para italiano mafia mano negra The Italians are the mafia not u

Gateoelpadrinomanonegra

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2023-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17