Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUMP vs THE WORLD

2 posters

Go down

TRUMP vs THE WORLD Empty TRUMP vs THE WORLD

Post  wolfman Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:00 pm

ey so, what do you think about donald's strategy -for lack of a better term- lol - about the way he's throwing off everyone in the world stage as to his hostility to the way the game has been played since the end of the last korean war?

is he doing the right thing by saying f u and f u and fix this or i'm out of here, or what?

personally, i'm kinda good with it  scratch lol!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

TRUMP vs THE WORLD Empty Re: TRUMP vs THE WORLD

Post  CaliKid Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 am

Trump is as a powerful man, with a mindset of a world leader, Law and Order is his agenda. I think, I assume, he is doing much better than Obama did, and personally, a much better candidate than Clinton. But I dont trust the man wholly, because the government does have their strings attach, and they are continuously working their way to a One World Order, without doubt.
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 pm

the donald has dementia or something bro, cause he even forgets that his wife is next to him and goes on to speak on the mic saying that melania hoped to be here today, lol, and shit like that, busts me out, lol, ey no but serio man, that fool is a nut, and he just may get us into a big crazy war in korea with that other loonie over there, lol, once shit starts flying, you never know how its gonna end, and new world order plan or not, just think about all that comes with it if such a senile mind and a crowd around him of ding dongs who wont impeach him.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:49 pm

wolfman wrote:the donald has dementia or something bro, cause he even forgets that his wife is next to him and goes on to speak on the mic saying that melania hoped to be here today, lol, and shit like that, busts me out, lol, ey no but serio man, that fool is a nut, and he just may get us into a big crazy war in korea with that other loonie over there, lol, once shit starts flying, you never know how its gonna end, and new world order plan or not, just think about all that comes with it if such a senile mind and a crowd around him of ding dongs who wont impeach him.

Bru, that fool as fuck. We have always been at conflict with korea. North Korea teach their kids at school to hate us. They consider us the enemies ever since we invaded their land to help the other half. If it wasn't for us, there would have never been any freedom. 

But, if Clinton or anyone else would have been picked, we would even have bad relations with Russia, and that's the last thing we need. Ke no?
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:52 am

imo little kim is a baby donald with his finger on the nukes as well, so that right there is crazy. all i know is that there's a lot of conflict of interests going on right now in east asia, and china is using it's pit bull to check the u.s. china is pushing it's muscle in the south china sea, and nobody has stopped them so far. china also is putting extreme military concerns on taiwan, just across the strait, so china knows that the u.s. has to split it's forces on at least 3 fronts, can you even begin to imagine a war like that with china? china is the big dog over there trying to set things straight on it's street. china is the real problem, the way i see it, and not that little fool with a few toys, he's just a puppet in a chess board of a bigger power play. i do agree though that they (koreans)  are brain washed and are indeed our true enemies and would go at it in a heartbeat against us, no doubt, them koreans are crazy, but they ain't the puppetmasters.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down