Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil Vala from Onterio Black Angels Gang "Fuck Love"

5 posters

Go down

Lil Vala from Onterio Black Angels Gang "Fuck Love" Empty Lil Vala from Onterio Black Angels Gang "Fuck Love"

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Lil Vala from Onterio Black Angels Gang "Fuck Love" Empty Re: Lil Vala from Onterio Black Angels Gang "Fuck Love"

Post  P_LOKO Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Good shit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Lil Vala from Onterio Black Angels Gang "Fuck Love" Empty Re: Lil Vala from Onterio Black Angels Gang "Fuck Love"

Post  Drop Out Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 pm

VALA N RUDBOY NEED TO DO A SONG TOGETHER...STILL HAVENT GOTA HOLD OF RUDBOYS SISTER TO SEE WHERE HES AT OR IF HES EVEN OUTA THE PEN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:17 pm

im more than sure rude boy is out... cause i seen pictures with that foo in em... and his hair was grown out... tapered up... guess homie is layin low

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 pm

DAMN MAN GOOD SHIT HE BEAT THAT CASE!...IF YOU FIND HIM GET AT ME YA?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Isn't there some rapper they call Danny Boy from OVS?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:18 pm

surcalmex wrote:Isn't there some rapper they call Danny Boy from OVS?

only rappers i know of from onterio is

lil mosko aka lil boo boo
lli vala
rude boy aka sickness
big reals

and thats really it that i know of... im pretty sure a few more niggaz from southside be rappin too though

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:44 pm

DANNY BOY IS THE RECORD LABEL THAT RUDEBOY WAS/IS ON, THEY MOSTLY HAVE SGV N HIGH DESERT VATOS ON THERE LABEL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Oh OK thanks for the correction so Danny Boy was Rude Boy's label does anyone know if any of these have made a song talking about the city of Onterio?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:24 pm

surcalmex wrote:Oh OK thanks for the correction so Danny Boy was Rude Boy's label does anyone know if any of these have made a song talking about the city of Onterio?

i had a cd with a couple songs of him bangin the fuck outta onterio... "onterio varrio sunkist gang is what i bang"... that cd scratched the fuck up though

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Maniacs187 Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:43 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:
surcalmex wrote:Oh OK thanks for the correction so Danny Boy was Rude Boy's label does anyone know if any of these have made a song talking about the city of Onterio?

i had a cd with a couple songs of him bangin the fuck outta onterio... "onterio varrio sunkist gang is what i bang"... that cd scratched the fuck up though

the last time I seen Rudeboy he was Layin low, just Partyin and spitting at bitches... Ain't nothing sweeter than a sunkist streeter ... Lol... As for a song about the O ,.the homie prophet from PARK ST. Is gonna be puttin a song out.. I got mad respect for the lil homies rhymes ... As soon as he's done I'll make sure I'll post it up...

Maniacs187

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down