Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Diego County Gangs

+17
esco viejo westside gang
wolfman
WickedMindz1
Ceast
YOGGSTER
SURCALMEX
JinkyRctongs
EASTSIDER
Drop Out
W.Devil
panic loc
TumbleWeed
Drunky McThuggerton
P_LOKO
{~Vicente~}
1960s BanKsTA BlOOD GaNG
RJD
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

San Diego County Gangs - Page 3 Empty Re: San Diego County Gangs

Post  Ceast Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 pm

WickedMindz1 wrote:what about calexico is that sd county or no
Ha, theyre in there own car..like Low Desert or something like that...can't remember what they call their car but all the gangs from Calexico, Imperial, Brahley, and Seely are in it.

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedMindz1 Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:38 pm

ORALE I WAS UP THERE A WHILE BACK THAT SHIT WAS ALL TORE UP AREA MAN ITS LIKE NOTHING UP THERE AT ALL
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:57 am

Ceast wrote:
WickedMindz1 wrote:what about calexico is that sd county or no
Ha, theyre in there own car..like Low Desert or something like that...can't remember what they call their car but all the gangs from Calexico, Imperial, Brahley, and Seely are in it.

Brawley (Brole), El Centro, Calipatria (Calipas), Calecia (Calexico), and all those towns down there

^ ^ they go with "IMPERIAL VALLEY"
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

San Diego County Gangs - Page 3 Empty esco viejo

Post  esco viejo westside gang Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0obvNonBSEE

esco viejo westside gang

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  19DAGO04 Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:28 pm

x

Last edited by 19DAGO04 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:02 pm

did WSLS moved down closer to OX3, or what? I been seen their tags on walls down there.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  19DAGO04 Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 pm

x

19DAGO04
Wannabe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Back to top Go down

San Diego County Gangs - Page 3 Empty Oceanside hoods

Post  jdizzle Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 am

The most northern city of San diego is Oceanside! In the 80's and 90's it was the most violent city in all of San Diego! It has three mexican hoods, Posole the largest and oldest, mesa locos was second in size and the most trigger happy. They were ran from the pen by la eme. then they had center street, the smallest! No comment? It had several black gangs, all crips, spread throughout the city. One of them shared the same varrio as posole. We have: Deep valley crips, crip mob ganstas (who shared the same hood as posole), westside crips, westcoast crips, eastcost crips, insane crips and 187 mob crips (who were mostly based in vista) If you was black in Oceanside, you was a crip! There were only two blood gangs and they were 99.9% Samoan: deep valley bloods, krook city bloods.

Oceanside has more gangs than any other single city in the county! It has had more gang violence and gang related deaths than any other city in the county. It has more gang injuctions than any single city in the county. It has the most black gangs in the county. I would even go as far as to say that mesa locos is one of the most powerful mexican mob connected gangs in San Diego, because La eme represenitives themselves thru mesa locos came to Oceanside to stop the war between black and brown for good, after meeting with black gorrilla leadership! All to stop the fighting in that city.

Once the killing stopped the injunctions and the prison terms started. Those that didn't get killed got locked up, shipped out to other states, went in the military like me, or just plain moved away! I been away for 10 years and can't even recognize the plce now.

I tell you one thing hommies! In the Marines were all the same! "Devil Dogs"! And we kicked ass and banged every piece of good pussy everywhere we landed around the world. Afghanistan, Iraq, the Phillipines, Indoniesia, Japan, and Samolia! All of us would kick it together: essays, crips, bloods, vise lords, disciples, pirus and sometimes even some cool ass peckerwoods!

But we had to chill that shit out cuz they started booting people out for reppen hoods and not the Marine corp!
jdizzle
jdizzle

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 am

Ceast wrote:
WickedMindz1 wrote:hey san marcos ghost town is not SD

yeah..San Marrcos is it's own city, but it's in San Diego County. That's why Ghost Town and Wolf Pack rep San Diego.

Like Compton, EL Monte, Inglewood, Pomona in LA. They are their own cities, but their gangs rep LA cause their in LA County, and in the LA car.

Same her in Dago. Chula Vista, National city, Oceanside, Escondido, San Marcos...all their own cities, but VCV, Otay, ONC, EVD, VSMGT, Posole all rep SD, because that's the county and the car that their in.

Pomona don't rep LA like that and I doubt El Monte does either... They rep SGV hard but not LA. The San Fernando Valley is similiar too, and a lot of them are actually in the city of LA...but they are still disconnected and seen as something seperate.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 pm

W.Devil wrote:
Ceast wrote:

yeah..San Marrcos is it's own city, but it's in San Diego County. That's why Ghost Town and Wolf Pack rep San Diego.

Like Compton, EL Monte, Inglewood, Pomona in LA. They are their own cities, but their gangs rep LA cause their in LA County, and in the LA car.

Same her in Dago. Chula Vista, National city, Oceanside, Escondido, San Marcos...all their own cities, but VCV, Otay, ONC, EVD, VSMGT, Posole all rep SD, because that's the county and the car that their in.

Pomona don't rep LA like that and I doubt El Monte does either... They rep SGV hard but not LA. The San Fernando Valley is similiar too, and a lot of them are actually in the city of LA...but they are still disconnected and seen as something seperate.

All do repect I think your missing the point at what the vato ment. All gangs from LA county claim LA and ride for LA. Then there are the area cars like SGV, SFV, NELA, SELA, WSLA, ESLA....... Its like than in SD to. All gangs from the county rep SD and ride for SD. But then there are area cars like SESD, ESSD, SSD, WSSD, North County, East County. Pomona does rep LA. I always see Pomona vatos with LA inked up on them.

Ducky
Wannabe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 am

i know alllloooot of people from pomona varrios, cant recall a la tat on any of em, sgv ya. but i know people just from pomona, some have la inked on em.
either way, pomona cats might claim la county and ride in varrious la cars, but you dont ever really hear em bang la or say there from la, they rep pomona in the streets.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 am

DontxTrip wrote:i know alllloooot of people from pomona varrios, cant recall a la tat on any of em, sgv ya. but i know people just from pomona, some have la inked on em.
either way, pomona cats might claim la county and ride in varrious la cars, but you dont ever really hear em bang la or say there from la, they rep pomona in the streets.

Aint that like anywhere on the streets tho? A lot of fools dont be hitting up LA or SD while you are in the city thats when they hit up the are car. I think the vato ment that San Marcos is part of the San Diego car in a broad sense. Same with Pomona. I've seen some fools from 12th with LA on their necks and chest.

Ducky
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:24 am

Ducky wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
Ceast wrote:

All do repect I think your missing the point at what the vato ment. All gangs from LA county claim LA and ride for LA. Then there are the area cars like SGV, SFV, NELA, SELA, WSLA, ESLA....... Its like than in SD to. All gangs from the county rep SD and ride for SD. But then there are area cars like SESD, ESSD, SSD, WSSD, North County, East County. Pomona does rep LA. I always see Pomona vatos with LA inked up on them.

Bangers from Pomona don't push LA like that at all. I have never in my life seen a banger from Pomona that got LA tatted on them...Atleast none Iv'e ever seen. Pomona? Yeah...SGV? yeah...LA? no...

Like dxt said the very few people from Pomona ive ever seen acting like they're from LA are dudes that dont bang and that are really confused, and its not a very common attitude.

Anyways, Pomona is not like it appears to be in SD where everybody in SD county is all about San Diego like that. Pomona definately isn't like that and many places in the SGV aren't either.

Hello Out There is from Pomona and he straight up said on here that its only youngsters from no hoods claiming LA...I think he said one of his homies check'd someone from Pomona for repping LA in Pomona like that. Like i said, thats not how Pomona gets down.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 am

Ducky wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:i know alllloooot of people from pomona varrios, cant recall a la tat on any of em, sgv ya. but i know people just from pomona, some have la inked on em.

Aint that like anywhere on the streets tho? A lot of fools dont be hitting up LA or SD while you are in the city thats when they hit up the are car. I think the vato ment that San Marcos is part of the San Diego car in a broad sense. Same with Pomona. I've seen some fools from 12th with LA on their necks and chest.

lol, I dont know man..Maybe this is some newer trend or some shit. All I know is I grew up around here and this isn't something Ive encountered much of. In my opinion if you are from Pomona or SGV or anything like that and are claiming LA like that then you are a sucka, lol....

fuck it ay, Im gonna go get SAN BERNARDINO blasted on me, lol.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:39 am

Ducky wrote:

theres dudes from la and the surrounding cities, that claim west la nela sela and whatever, but pomona isnt in any of those areas, pomonas always been pomona, but like wyte said, dudes form the valley dont really claim la either, they claim sfv,...i dont really see all the poeple in la county claim la, alot do, i know dudes form whatever various cities claim la, not really in pomona tho.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 am

jdizzle wrote:The most northern city of San diego is Oceanside! In the 80's and 90's it was the most violent city in all of San Diego! It has three mexican hoods, Posole the largest and oldest, mesa locos was second in size and the most trigger happy. They were ran from the pen by la eme. then they had center street, the smallest! No comment? It had several black gangs, all crips, spread throughout the city. One of them shared the same varrio as posole. We have: Deep valley crips, crip mob ganstas (who shared the same hood as posole), westside crips, westcoast crips, eastcost crips, insane crips and 187 mob crips (who were mostly based in vista) If you was black in Oceanside, you was a crip! There were only two blood gangs and they were 99.9% Samoan: deep valley bloods, krook city bloods.

Oceanside has more gangs than any other single city in the county! It has had more gang violence and gang related deaths than any other city in the county. It has more gang injuctions than any single city in the county. It has the most black gangs in the county. I would even go as far as to say that mesa locos is one of the most powerful mexican mob connected gangs in San Diego, because La eme represenitives themselves thru mesa locos came to Oceanside to stop the war between black and brown for good, after meeting with black gorrilla leadership! All to stop the fighting in that city.

Once the killing stopped the injunctions and the prison terms started. Those that didn't get killed got locked up, shipped out to other states, went in the military like me, or just plain moved away! I been away for 10 years and can't even recognize the plce now.

I tell you one thing hommies! In the Marines were all the same! "Devil Dogs"! And we kicked ass and banged every piece of good pussy everywhere we landed around the world. Afghanistan, Iraq, the Phillipines, Indoniesia, Japan, and Samolia! All of us would kick it together: essays, crips, bloods, vise lords, disciples, pirus and sometimes even some cool ass peckerwoods!

But we had to chill that shit out cuz they started booting people out for reppen hoods and not the Marine corp!

LOL at all of this. Was JD and Santana at the Mesa Locos meeting with BGF too? Oside got hoody spots but most of it is nice. I think big dogs got more on their plate than dealing with racially motivated fights at north county schools. Oside didn't have nothing on SESD in the 80s and 90s. Oside worse now than it was back then. Are you even from Oside? Cause you say Oside has three Mexican hoods. Theres more than that. You say Mesa LS is one of the most powerful mob conected gangs i doubt that. Especially when you have gangs in the south part of SD like Logan Shell Town and OTNC that have direct ties to Eme with very influencial members (they have members that are written about over and over). You say Oside has more gangs than any other city in the county. Thats bot even close! The city of SD had more gangs than any other city-in fact just the South East region alone has more gangs than Oside (probably even North County combined). SD also has more injunctions too. Oside=Posole, Center Street, Mesa LS. SD=Skyline, Lincoln Park, West Coast, Nester, Linda Vista, Logan. 4 of those alone are in SESD. You might as well add OTNC since they are on the border with SESD. Its a good thing you joined the Marines! Now you can get out and see that Oside aint the baddest varrio in the world! Next your gonna say SD is just like LA.

Ducky
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 am

DontxTrip wrote:
Ducky wrote:

theres dudes from la and the surrounding cities, that claim west la nela sela and whatever, but pomona isnt in any of those areas, pomonas always been pomona, but like wyte said, dudes form the valley dont really claim la either, they claim sfv,...i dont really see all the poeple in la county claim la, alot do, i know dudes form whatever various cities claim la, not really in pomona tho.

I see what your saying. I guess its different when you hit the pen. Cause fools from all over LA claim LA including fools from Lancas SGV SFV.

Ducky
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ducky Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 am

Now theres gangs in the wilderness!!! I saw those Ramona Town Locos tags off the main drag.I saw Apline13 tagged up in Lakeside to? Who do these varrios beef wit? The bears and the bobcats out in the east county forest?

Ducky
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  NorthCounty Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:18 am

Ducky wrote:Now theres gangs in the wilderness!!! I saw those Ramona Town Locos tags off the main drag.I saw Apline13 tagged up in Lakeside to? Who do these varrios beef wit? The bears and the bobcats out in the east county forest?

Ramona Town i think beefs wit Hiddin Hills varrio in poway and EVDx3 in escondido....

NorthCounty
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3