Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday

3 posters

Go down

Black Friday Empty Black Friday

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Fucking people are WILD during this damn day...Two dudes pull out guns and smoked eachother at the Palm Desert CA Toys R Us...Both ended up dying right there. If both of these dudes who got in a lil argument just so happened to have heaters, makes me think how many of the other shoppers are packing heat as well? Over there in New York, a Wal-Mart worker got trampled and stepped on by hundreds of people as soon as the opened the doors...the line don't mean nothing when everybody is carelessly rushing for the door. Then another Security Guard lost his life trying to calm down the crowds at the Electronics Department...I went to Cabazon one time during Black Friday....it was the early hours...fucking TONS of people there, lined out outside the store to get in, lined up for HOURS at the cash register...that shit was just too damn crazy. Pushing, shoving, fighting...Everybody in a shopping frenzy, like they ain't never shopped in they life...better off to just stay home during this day.

Black Friday shopping turns deadly
2 shot in toy store; worker trampled
ASSOCIATED PRESS • November 29, 2008

Two people were shot dead in a gun fight in a southern California Toys 'R' Us.

And an employee of a suburban New York Wal-Mart died after customers trampled him while swarming into the store as it opened.

Toys 'R' Us shootout
Two men pulled guns and shot each other to death in a Toys 'R' Us in Palm Desert, Calif., about 11:35 a.m. Friday after the women with them erupted into a bloody brawl, witnesses said.

Riverside County Sheriff's Sgt. Dennis Gutierrez said the fight was not over a toy. He would not answer a question about whether the shooting was gang-related.

"I think the obvious question everyone has is who takes loaded weapons into a Toys 'R' Us?" Palm Desert Councilman Jim Ferguson said. "I doubt it was the casual holiday shopper."

City spokeswoman Sheila Gilligan said police told her the shooting broke out between "two groups of individuals that have a dispute with each other."

Toys 'R' Us officials did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

Trampling at Wal-MartA Wal-Mart worker was killed Friday when shoppers desperate for bargains broke down the doors at a 5 a.m. sale. Other workers were knocked down as they tried to rescue the man, and customers shouted angrily and kept shopping when store officials said they were closing because of the death, police and witnesses said.

The store in Valley Stream on Long Island closed for several hours before reopening.

Shoppers stepped over the man on the ground, identified by police as Jdimytai Damour of Queens, and streamed into the store. When told to leave, they complained that they had been in line since Thursday morning.

Nassau police said about 2,000 people gathered outside the store doors at the mall. The impatient crowd knocked the man to the ground as he opened the doors, leaving a metal portion of the frame crumpled like an accordion.

"This crowd was out of control," said Nassau police spokesman Lt. Michael Fleming. He described the scene as "utter chaos" and said the store didn't have enough security.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. said it tried to prepare for the crowd by adding staffers and outside security workers, putting up barricades and consulting police.

Dozens of store employees trying to help Damour also were trampled by the crowd, Fleming said.

Damour, 34, was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said. The exact cause of death has not been determined.

http://www.freep.com/article/20081129/NEWS07/811290333
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Black Friday Empty Re: Black Friday

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:50 pm

I was about to bring this up. I shouldn't be laughing at their deaths but LOL at smoking each other. The way it sounds it they both drawed their weapon and shot each other at the same time, both died. crazy shit. I heard they both knew each other though..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Yeah, it was like some Cowboy shit...both of them drawed their weapons at the same time and just blasted off...at all places...a Toys R US?? I'm sure there were a whole lot of kids around...that was some crazy shit...especially for happening in a city like Palm Desert...I use to go out there all the time...it's a nice ass town right next to Palm Springs.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:30 am

I heard these foos where gangmembers
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain