Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap)

+31
Elsinoe25163
WestInlandSB
wolfman
SSFONTA13
smooth909
alfonzemefesto
tysuave77
JinkyRctongs
C/Lok
rune sindel
Drunky McThuggerton
.02 cents
909VFG909
PAPER'D_UP
{~Vicente~}
QWICCSHOTT
Thief_Sicario
SURCALMEX
kG*SKwAbBlEr15
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
west-end-criminals13
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
scarfizzIE
Grandhustle_909
P_LOKO
American Zombie
Drop Out
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
Ty
CaliforniaRepublic
35 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap) - Page 6 Empty Re: I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap)

Post  P_LOKO Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:03 pm

I think he's talking about the county, he mentions he's from Colton city in the song....but it does sound like it haha
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:49 pm

SOUNDS LIKE HE MAYBE LIVES THERE NOW.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:09 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:I think he's talking about the county, he mentions he's from Colton city in the song....but it does sound like it haha

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:40 GLOCCs FROM SAN BERDO NOW?

he's not talking about county, frankly I think most people who do that petty county banging are youngsters and immature. He's talking about San Bernardino city. CCC hood is rite on the border, literally a street across from city limits so its almost interchangeable because of this fact. Although the actual hood strictly claims Colton. What alot of people that aint familiar with the scene dont know is that CCC operates/activities in San Bernardino proper. There beefs, are almost all in San Bernardino city limits.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:14 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:SOUNDS LIKE HE MAYBE LIVES THERE NOW.

40 Glocc doesn't even live in IE I believe, I "heard" he has a spot out in the Valley (San Fernando Valley) somewhere to be closer to the city.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:53 am

Does CCC have any active beefs? I remember this dude from this so called "Meadowlane Bloods" use to always brag about how they beef hard...but I think this Meadowlane shit might be a one man gang LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:52 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:Does CCC have any active beefs? I remember this dude from this so called "Meadowlane Bloods" use to always brag about how they beef hard...but I think this Meadowlane shit might be a one man gang LOL.

Of course they have active beefs, they have several. Alot of there beefs are the same PPHG has since they share that family tight alliance.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:23 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:So the other day I was visiting my folks out there in the San Jacinto/Hemet area...and one of my relatives introduced me to some cats from a rap group called the B.N.T.G clique (Buckwild in the game). They're basically dudes that moved down here from LA a long time ago, and now rep the E as a music group. The head of they group is an older cat named Mac Musa from Bounty Hunters, who to my suprise only has 3 fingers...hence his a.k.a "the three finger bandit". From what I was told, he just got done serving a long 12 year bid in the pen and now writes rhymes as a hobby. We ashed a few blunts and chopped it up in their studio before I bounced out with one of their mixtapes.

Thought I post a couple songs up for yall to peep. Give it a minute to load up

Mac Musa - Walk With Me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like the homie Mac Musa is coming out with a full album/mixtape by himself. I should have it within my reach sometime real soon. As soon as I get it, I'll upload some songs for yall...homeboy is coming with heaters!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:04 pm

lil' huesos from esr is pretty good
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Hey vincethe prince werent you the one who said in the street gangs forums that you and your homies started some click called riverside hungry vatos or something like that?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Riverside Hungry Locos? LMAO!!!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:12 am

LMAO @ riverside hungry vatos
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:20 am

What's the deal on that shit "Vincetheprince" ? Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 am

V Riverside Hungry Locotes 13. Straved Maniac Clique. We starin ese for some cash. we will rob your ass we so hungry for the cash
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:07 am

LOL @ Starving Locos...can't wait till free food giveaway Tuesdays to get some pears and canned goods.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:28 pm

LOL I know the name might sound funny but i'm serious I didn't wan't to clown on the guy or make fun of him or nothing like that I just wanted to ask vincetheprince if that click was for reals and how deep was it
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:01 pm

lol ya Riverside hungry vatos, it was in the summer we were bores as hell and we were like "hey let's start a lil crew RHV, Riverside Hungry Vatos, lol and we were like alright" it was a joke but we have got into it with 2c, its not like we run around screamin RHV X3 its just a crew but thats when i lived off of main and colombia i live by University st. i kick it with them on the weekends but in the summer it's on lol hahaha, and the "crew" is the homies from my school we have like 30 ppl but like i said we just kick it, but for real we fuckin hate those 2c's
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:32 pm

Thief Sicario ft Mic Mc
"The Answer [bootleg]"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:00 pm

vincetheprince wrote:lol ya Riverside hungry vatos, it was in the summer we were bores as hell and we were like "hey let's start a lil crew RHV, Riverside Hungry Vatos, lol and we were like alright" it was a joke but we have got into it with 2c, its not like we run around screamin RHV X3 its just a crew but thats when i lived off of main and colombia i live by University st. i kick it with them on the weekends but in the summer it's on lol hahaha, and the "crew" is the homies from my school we have like 30 ppl but like i said we just kick it, but for real we fuckin hate those 2c's

That's cools so you just chill right now but in the summer you get active so do you guys really go at it with 2C for real
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:24 pm

2C? What is that, like a 2 man gang?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:52 pm

ill tell u this, its not a gang, its a group of homies that kick it and serio in the summer we have pedo with 2c fuck em u know how it goes summer time its hot u got nothin to do and in riverside (east and north) the latinos and blacks have issues. and ya we do have beef with them i lived off of main and colombia they are on colombia and most of the homies live in the north side which is by main and colombia, and when a muthphucker looks at you wrong then its on, im not a guy that fights a dude by race, some of my best friends are black, but some ppl are lookin for trouble in joinin a gang that they made up and dont know the half abou bangin, i can tell you that in less 8 months over 4 ppl have been shot from 2c, you know what i mean they mess with the wrong ppl and BANG, same with MGF (my gangster "fantasy" lol) they tried to get crazy and they got shot up.........me and the homies have family and friends in varrios but we dont get involved thats their business, ppl shouldnt meddle in shit that doesnt pertain to them, (ex. u ont see me on the east side bangin on 1200 blocc, because its not my business) I live by university by the East Side but i dont meddle in business thats not mine because thats how u get capped, you feel me..................im buzzin (im drinkin).........but ya were a group of homies, we kick it in the summer just like any other group of homies and when we see them 2c's we dont scream RHV we dont look for trouble, at least i dont some of the homies are a lil dumb and like to cause problems, but when shit pops off then its gona happen, like we got jumped by 2c after schoool and then within a couple days shit happened back to them, but ill tell u thi were not the ones killin ppl we might jump u and use brass knuckles carry weapons, but the real ppl servin then are the REAL GANGS, not crews, and like i said its lik3 no more than 30 ppl in 2c, and a lot of claimers you know how teenagers like me are, i remember when everyone includin myself claimed esr but u grow up out of that and do ur own thing, im not into bangin but i will get down with someone if i have to
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  PAPER'D_UP Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 am

Jae wrote:HOMELESS NATION (Gambit, Diamonique, Lunch, Misstress, J-Walq, Fingazz, etc...). They rep Mo Vall, and Riverside on the mic. Check out they website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They all on myspace as well.

WS BUGG, rep the WEST of SB, if i'm not mistaken, and he lay down tracks and spit flows too. (matter fact, this Scarfizze big brotha;, aint it?)

Lunch has a video out on Comast "ON DEMAND" is good to see brothas doing they thang!!!

PAPER'D_UP
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:04 am

Penuckle/san bernardino

40 glocc/colton

scarfizzie/san bernardino

besus kryse/san bernardino

true artists from san bernardino that put out cd's nationally

There are others but they claim los angeles. I saw a youtube with k-9 saying he's from swans and he calls inland empire the 'eisha' and i don't think people would be down with that. I don't know him personally though and he gotta song called hard to stay in california and that shit is bangin.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:26 am

Your confusing the K-9's. The K9 you talking about is that skinny bashead looking nigga from Swans. The other Kay9nine is from the Westside of San Bernardino( the one on that california song) by way of South Central early on. He's from the Westside.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:01 am

Who's Penuckle? Was he the camera man in that one youtube video that was posted earlier?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Your confusing the K-9's. The K9 you talking about is that skinny bashead looking nigga from Swans. The other Kay9nine is from the Westside of San Bernardino( the one on that california song) by way of South Central early on. He's from the Westside.

I used to think K9 from CCC when i saw them posters go up back in the day. Oh ok, i wasn't up on two other K9's too. Yeh, that song is dope as hell man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next