Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio

+9
SURCALMEX
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
cminus
IE
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
Drop Out
alwaysonit
iM A siiLLy FaGg0T
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio - Page 2 Empty Re: New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:06 pm

HOLT HAS EVERYTHING SO THATS ONE REASON.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio - Page 2 Empty Re: New Cameras Being Installed in Cuca Kings Varrio

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:54 pm

surcalmex wrote:
smooth909 wrote:yea da cp has sum cam up by that skool and at that park too

So CP NAW hood has these too? Your talking about Ontario Center Elementary School right?

It's common for parks to have cameras now. Just about all the parks I been to have these up. It has nothing to do with watching over gangs, it's just to deter people from engaging in criminal/illegal activity. I havn't seen any cameras in residential neighborhoods though. I would see that as an invasion of privacy, but it's not against the law for them to do so, since everything is in plain view.
Cops can even walk up to your front windows and look through the cracks in your blinds if they wanted to...and kick down your door if they see something illegal. But what they can't do is move the blinds by themselves to look through the window. It all comes down to what is in plain view and what is not.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 pm

It's invasion of privacy, not matter how they water it down. I dont like it. I grew up with it. They should be spending money on solutions. But why would they, the solutions would put them out of business... and what company would do that.... it's a dirty game!

I was shocked they took the cameras down on haven/foothill. Have any of y'all ever been caught in the camera? lol...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Jae wrote:It's invasion of privacy, not matter how they water it down. I dont like it. I grew up with it. They should be spending money on solutions. But why would they, the solutions would put them out of business... and what company would do that.... it's a dirty game!

I was shocked they took the cameras down on haven/foothill. Have any of y'all ever been caught in the camera? lol...

I agree it is invasion of privacy big time, and nah ive never been caught by a camera LOL or who knows?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Naw, i'm actually curious on the process because i know a homeboy who was caught by a PLANE camera, on his way to vegas. He got a ticket in the mail like 2 weeks after the vegas run. Showed a picture of him and the homey SMOKING in the front seat, we was all rollin' at that. But it was official. He just paid it cause he wasnt trying to roll back out to vegas for that crap. I didnt even know they had planes monitoring traffic like that. I do 90 plus everytime i roll that way. Maybe thats just back then, this was like 98 when he got that ticket. I dont know, but i was just curious as to if they send you a picure like that if you caught in the regular traffic light cams THESE DAYS. Shit was funny.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Jae wrote:Naw, i'm actually curious on the process because i know a homeboy who was caught by a PLANE camera, on his way to vegas. He got a ticket in the mail like 2 weeks after the vegas run. Showed a picture of him and the homey SMOKING in the front seat, we was all rollin' at that. But it was official. He just paid it cause he wasnt trying to roll back out to vegas for that crap. I didnt even know they had planes monitoring traffic like that. I do 90 plus everytime i roll that way. Maybe thats just back then, this was like 98 when he got that ticket. I dont know, but i was just curious as to if they send you a picure like that if you caught in the regular traffic light cams THESE DAYS. Shit was funny.

LMAO never knew that they did that shit my uncle always smashes like 140mph in some highway going to las vegas on his corvette i wonder if he's ever been caught the funny thing is that he owns a bail bonds place in temecula
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Jae wrote:Naw, i'm actually curious on the process because i know a homeboy who was caught by a PLANE camera, on his way to vegas. He got a ticket in the mail like 2 weeks after the vegas run. Showed a picture of him and the homey SMOKING in the front seat, we was all rollin' at that. But it was official. He just paid it cause he wasnt trying to roll back out to vegas for that crap. I didnt even know they had planes monitoring traffic like that. I do 90 plus everytime i roll that way. Maybe thats just back then, this was like 98 when he got that ticket. I dont know, but i was just curious as to if they send you a picure like that if you caught in the regular traffic light cams THESE DAYS. Shit was funny.

ME N MY HOMIES WERE CAUGHT UP BY THE CAM OFF FOOTHILL N EUCLID SHIT WAS FUNNY...MOST THE TIME THEY WILL BLOCK OUT THE FACES OF OTHERS IN THE CAR BUT THE DRIVER I LEARN THAT WAS BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE GETTN CAUGHT UP CHEATING BY THERE WIVES WHEN THE PIC CAME IN THE MAIL AND THE OTHER PERSON WAS NOT THERE WIFE LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 pm

DICER wrote:

ME N MY HOMIES WERE CAUGHT UP BY THE CAM OFF FOOTHILL N EUCLID SHIT WAS FUNNY...MOST THE TIME THEY WILL BLOCK OUT THE FACES OF OTHERS IN THE CAR BUT THE DRIVER I LEARN THAT WAS BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE GETTN CAUGHT UP CHEATING BY THERE WIVES WHEN THE PIC CAME IN THE MAIL AND THE OTHER PERSON WAS NOT THERE WIFE LOL.

LOL
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:21 am

DICER wrote:

LOL. Yeah, I saw that one on the news. Guy took it to court because he got dumped by his wife when the picture came in...showed him with a hooker right next to him Shocked
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:24 am

DAMN! That's some crazy shit...never knew they had cameras on the planes monitoring traffic violations like that. I'm better watch that speed going to Vegas...I try to, sometimes I just can't help it though...nothing but desert around, sometimes no cars on the freeways, and I just want to hurry the fuck up and get there LOL.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IE Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Security cameras in a residential neighborhood...that's a new one to me.

IHEARD OF PEOPLE PUTTING CAMERAS ON THERE HOUSE TO WATCH THERE PRPERTY BUT I DONT THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO PUT CAMERAS ON RESIDENTIAL STREETS ISNT THAT LIKE INVASION OF PRUVACY CUZ OBVIOUSLY IF ITS WATCHING THE WHOLE STREET ITS GONNA BE WATCHING HOUSEES....I THINK THIS STORY IS MADE UP SERIOUSLY

IE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 am

IE wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Security cameras in a residential neighborhood...that's a new one to me.

IHEARD OF PEOPLE PUTTING CAMERAS ON THERE HOUSE TO WATCH THERE PRPERTY BUT I DONT THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO PUT CAMERAS ON RESIDENTIAL STREETS ISNT THAT LIKE INVASION OF PRUVACY CUZ OBVIOUSLY IF ITS WATCHING THE WHOLE STREET ITS GONNA BE WATCHING HOUSEES....I THINK THIS STORY IS MADE UP SERIOUSLY

LOL MADE UP GO TO BON VIEW, HOLT IN ONTERIO OR BENITO STREET IN MONTCLAIR ULL SEE THE CAMS YOUR SELF ITS LEGAL FOR THE CITY TO OUT WHAT EVER THEY WANT ON PUBLIC CITY STREETS...I REMEBER WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED PUTN UP THE TRAFIC LIGHTS PEOPLE WHERE TALKN ABOUT INVASION OF PRIVANCY NOW THEY ARE ALL OVER...OF COURSE THE CITY FINDS WAYS AROUND INVASION OF PRIVACY WITH SAYN ITS BOUT CITY SAFTY N ALL THAT BULLSHIT...OR SAY THEY ARE MOTION DETECTED SO ITS OK CUZ NO ONE IS SUPPOSED BE OUT LATE ANYWAYS...I THIN ITS AN INVASION BUT WHAT CAN YOU REALLY DO WHEN THEY SAY ITS FOR THE GOOD LIKE I SAID THE SUNKIST ONE WAS TAKIN DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE WHERE MADE AND DEMANDED IT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:55 pm

how is the camera an invasion of privacy... when its out in the open for the public to see... it would be an invasion of privacy if that camera was in ur home... the city has whatever right to do anything they want... just as well as u do to ur own home

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:58 pm

i hate those stupid cameras on the signal lights though... people r afraid to cross to intersection... so theyre quick to slam on their brakes... and if ur not trailing that far behind them going 45... ur ass aint gonna stop in a second... so ull end up slamming right into that ass end of the car... those need to be taken down... theyre not causin people to get tickets... theyre causing people to get in accidents

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:how is the camera an invasion of privacy... when its out in the open for the public to see... it would be an invasion of privacy if that camera was in ur home... the city has whatever right to do anything they want... just as well as u do to ur own home

For people who live in apartments or Projects it is an invasion of privacy. But then again that's about the only place I ever see them put them up. I never seen it in a neighborhood.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:00 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:i hate those stupid cameras on the signal lights though... people r afraid to cross to intersection... so theyre quick to slam on their brakes... and if ur not trailing that far behind them going 45... ur ass aint gonna stop in a second... so ull end up slamming right into that ass end of the car... those need to be taken down... theyre not causin people to get tickets... theyre causing people to get in accidents

Yeah I agree. Shit makes people nervous.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:01 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:how is the camera an invasion of privacy... when its out in the open for the public to see... it would be an invasion of privacy if that camera was in ur home... the city has whatever right to do anything they want... just as well as u do to ur own home

For people who live in apartments or Projects it is an invasion of privacy. But then again that's about the only place I ever see them put them up. I never seen it in a neighborhood.

i think its good to have them at apartments and projects... too many ma'fuckaz be stealing... i bet if u were livin in an apartment complex.. and someone stole ur ride... but the camera caught who it was... u would probably be thankful for that... i know i would

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:17 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:i hate those stupid cameras on the signal lights though... people r afraid to cross to intersection... so theyre quick to slam on their brakes... and if ur not trailing that far behind them going 45... ur ass aint gonna stop in a second... so ull end up slamming right into that ass end of the car... those need to be taken down... theyre not causin people to get tickets... theyre causing people to get in accidents

Yeah I agree. Shit makes people nervous.

Sure makes me nervous everytime I pass them up. I try to speed the fuck through before that yellow hits...seems like it turns yellow for half a second then...RED! and FLASH! They flashed on me a couple times even when it was still green light...luckily I didn't get no ticket in the mail...theirs some faulty cameras out there. They put up some new ones in the Dino lately as well.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:18 am

Someone take a picture of those cameras in the residential neighborhoods...I havn't seen any myself.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 pm

they got those cams in residential areas in pomona too. i know i seen a few but i can only think of two right now. one on orange grove and hamilton and one on park or white and somethin down by freemont middle. i know the sheriffs would always put them temporary ones up in rubidoux at certain spots when shit was happening almost every night or when the graffitti got too out of control....lol. they put em up in a couple spots when shit would get crossed out and put back up a few times in the same night. the cops were gettin frustrated cause they never caught any one....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum