Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Maniatikas - Up In The Hood (MUSIC VIDEO)

2 posters

Go down

Underground Maniatikas - Up In The Hood (MUSIC VIDEO) Empty Underground Maniatikas - Up In The Hood (MUSIC VIDEO)

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Damn these cholas are looking old skool they look like they came straight out of that movie Mi Vida Loca

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Underground Maniatikas - Up In The Hood (MUSIC VIDEO) Empty Re: Underground Maniatikas - Up In The Hood (MUSIC VIDEO)

Post  P_LOKO Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:05 pm

Yeah, they ain't bad looking either...I wouldn't mind tappin a piece of either one. Everytime I think of the movie "Mi Vida Loca", this song comes up...it was played a THOUSAND times throughout the movie...

P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Underground Maniatikas - Up In The Hood (MUSIC VIDEO) Empty Re: Underground Maniatikas - Up In The Hood (MUSIC VIDEO)

Post  SURCALMEX Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah, they ain't bad looking either...I wouldn't mind tappin a piece of either one. Everytime I think of the movie "Mi Vida Loca", this song comes up...it was played a THOUSAND times throughout the movie...

LOL hell yeah ill tap that beneath all that manly baggy clothes is a haina ready to get some
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down