Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOUTHSIDE COLTON LA PALOMA PARK LOKOS Ost GANG

+8
C O L T O N
American Zombie
~OSO~
Grandhustle_909
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
insane_empire
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SOUTHSIDE COLTON LA PALOMA PARK LOKOS Ost GANG - Page 2 Empty Re: SOUTHSIDE COLTON LA PALOMA PARK LOKOS Ost GANG

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Yeah, Del's was the joint...I was always there...how long have they been there, do you know? I guess they go back because I was looking at some of them oldschool pictures they had on the wall...

So there's no more dudes pushing M street? There were M street hit ups all over the Dels.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

SOUTHSIDE COLTON LA PALOMA PARK LOKOS Ost GANG - Page 2 Empty Re: SOUTHSIDE COLTON LA PALOMA PARK LOKOS Ost GANG

Post  C O L T O N Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:46 am

del goes back probably till like the late 50's early 60's
it was a burger joint.
but than i believe in the 70's thats when they switched owners
and it became the dels we know today.
or knew.
nothing better than 40 and some taquitos with gaucomole for lunch on a friday

they legitament varios in ssc.
were...

royal gents.
there was also some in between
but im alittle fuzzy on that.
there was also

the conquistadors
and the callajeros.
la paloma
and than ost.

C O L T O N
Soldier

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:54 am

ICOLTONE wrote:del goes back probably till like the late 50's early 60's
it was a burger joint.
but than i believe in the 70's thats when they switched owners
and it became the dels we know today.
or knew.
nothing better than 40 and some taquitos with gaucomole for lunch on a friday

they legitament varios in ssc.
were...

royal gents.
there was also some in between
but im alittle fuzzy on that.
there was also

the conquistadors
and the callajeros.
la paloma
and than ost.

LOL...real shit though homie...this was the ONLY burger joint I knew that will serve ya ass a cold 40 oz anytime of the day. Damn...too bad they had to shut down...it seemed like they always had a lot of business everytime I was there. Where was the original hood of the Royal Gents? Was it in the South Side or where they spread throughout Colton?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:15 am

check it
with dels.
they had a lot of business shit everybody in colton was there!
it was like a mutual spot for everybody!
but the owner passed away.
and since dels was never in the will
all the owners kids were fighting over it
so they just sold the spot and split the cash

its a shame.

well back than you would kick it on the north side or south
the ten freeway divided it.
south side was already a city itself and even the city of grand terrace was south side at the time.

there was the royal gents that were primarly in south side.

while i believe funny company
was in the north.

an og royal gent vet tried break it down to me a while back

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 am

ICOLTONE wrote:check it
with dels.
they had a lot of business shit everybody in colton was there!
it was like a mutual spot for everybody!
but the owner passed away.
and since dels was never in the will
all the owners kids were fighting over it
so they just sold the spot and split the cash

its a shame.

well back than you would kick it on the north side or south
the ten freeway divided it.
south side was already a city itself and even the city of grand terrace was south side at the time.

there was the royal gents that were primarly in south side.

while i believe funny company
was in the north.

an og royal gent vet tried break it down to me a while back

Yeah, I would see a whole lot of dudes chillin at Dels...especially in that lil game room to the left with all them tables...I mostly just kicked it outside...they had bomb burgers and Mexican food. Damn...that is a shame...kids don't know how to keep the tradition going...too bad they let such a good place like Del's goto waste...now it's just an abandoned building huh? That's some crazy shit...so the whole city of Grand Terrace was under South Side Colton or just the part above the 215 freeway? And what exactly is Funny Company anyways? That's not a clique from NSC? Or was a clique from the Royal Gents?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 am

funny company was an nsc clique
as from what i was told.

yeah grand terrace all of it was south colton.
but at the time
it was pure white people with money and a little bit of pull living up there so they became their own city.
theyve been a city probably for about 30 years now.
in my opinion safest city in the IE.
haha

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:56 am

Good breakdown on some of the South Colton history homie.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:05 pm

IColton, I made u a thread n the nieghborhood history section for SSC. Go head and do what u do homIE.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:07 pm

You can read the history of that city Grand Terrace rite here. It wasn't part of Colton according to this, just in the area of were they both met.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:14 pm

I love Grand Terrace it's a home away from home 4 me. I'd rather be out there then say Redlands or Highland, I only get good vibes when i'm out there. Didn't kno it was listed as one of America's 100 best small towns, crazy shit.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:51 pm

That place depresses me. LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah, Grand Terrace got to be one of the calmest, safest cities in the Cali.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:32 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:That place depresses me. LOL

LOL, TOO NICE FOR YOU RYDA? WHEN I HIT CHINO HILLS IT MAKES ME MAD THAT FOOLS ARE BORN INTO A PLACE LIKE THAT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Never knew Grand Terrace was even a real city. Thought it was mostly bussinesses and stuff. But never really been there.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:06 pm

DICERxBMTLs wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:That place depresses me. LOL

LOL, TOO NICE FOR YOU RYDA? WHEN I HIT CHINO HILLS IT MAKES ME MAD THAT FOOLS ARE BORN INTO A PLACE LIKE THAT.

Its not really all that nice, just like any other middle class area. Its very quiet and dead there. And then they have that big old dry ass hill over looking the city.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:10 am

grand terrace wasnt officially a city until 1978.
the residents unofficially considered it the Terrace
but to the residents of south colton.
it was still sur coltone

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:12 am

Prior to the 40's probably even the 50's Grand Terrace wasn't nothing but a hill and shrubs.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:34 am

ahhh true true.
it still is.
nothing but neighborhoods on a hill.
where the worst crime committed is running red lights

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

SOUTHSIDE COLTON LA PALOMA PARK LOKOS Ost GANG - Page 2 Empty SOUTHSIDE CLIQUES...

Post  MALDITOS OGs Wed May 14, 2014 3:46 am

OKAY SO TO CLEAR UP A FEW THINGS ON THE SOUTHSIDER CLICKAS, AS FAR BACK AS I REMEMBER GROWING UP IN THE SOUTHSIDE. I'M 36 YEARS OLD AND GREW UP AND LIVED THERE TILL I MARRIED AND GREW UP... BACK IN THE 80'S I CAN REMEMBER LOS CALLEJEROS, ROYAL GENTS, LOS AMIGOS, AND THEN MOVING INTO THE LATE 80'S AND INTO THE 90'S IT WAS LA PALOMA LOCOS (LPL'S) AND LOS TRAVIESOS (LTVS). AND THERE WAS A FEMALE CLICKA OF DOWNASS RUCAS AS WELL, LA PALOMA LOCAS (LPL'S), BUT WAS DISMANTLED BY THE LOCOS WHEN THE GIRLS WERE STARTING TO BRING VATOS FROM OTHER VARRIOS AROUND TO PARTY WITH AND WAS'NT TOLERATED. WHEN THESE CLIQUES DISMANTLED OVER BS, LOS PALOMEROS AND LOS MALDITOS (LMG) AND K STREET LOCOS CAME UP INTO THE LATE 90'S AND INTO THE 2000'S. AFTER ALL THE BEEF DISMANTLED THOSE CLICKAS, IT COMES INTO RECENT YEARS WITH O STREET LOKOS, THE YOUNGEST CLICKA... SOUTHSIDE HAS ALWAYS REVOLVED AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD GANGS. BEING SUCH A SMALL AREA THOUGH, WE'VE ALWAYS ENDED IN BEEF WITH OUR OWN. BUNCH OF CRAZYASS VATOS. I SURE THINK ABOUT THOSE OLD DAYS NOW AND DO MISS THOSE GOOD TIMES WE HAD WHEN ALL WAS FUN! BUT WE GOTTA GROW UP SOME TIME AND LET THE NEXT GENERATION DO THEIR OWN THING.  THERE YA HAVE IT.. STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH! AL RATO!

MALDITOS OGs
Wannabe

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2014-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 14, 2014 10:41 am

Thank you for sharing that history.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun May 18, 2014 1:24 am

South Colton definitely has a sort of different vibe than a lot of hoods, in the sense that you feel like you're intruding if you're not from around there. I remember dropping off my brother at the union building down there one day and tried to drive up the block and made a few turns...saw some older veterano looking people walking around, but I just felt like a true outsider. Cucamona Kings varrio is sort of like that.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivo Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Ha you vatos are funny to read all nostalgic and shit about Dels haha. I was looking for information on SSC, and came across this forum. The history is pretty spot on with that last post. I moved to SS around 94 and grew up there as a teen, I am 32 now. I was around when LMG and Palomeros were there though. I mostly just associated with them through the Ruiz familia.

It's a quiet ass place now though, mostly everyone is just old mofos and I barely see any bangers anymore, I think most of them are locked up or just grew up. The only people I still see is the old peeps that just drink beer doing nothing lol.

Peace.

Rivo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:15 am

south side colton is still active as ever but shit changes I aint no old ass foo,
I'm still 23 years old and did my thang during the O street gang years but now
its south side colton 200 block O street
some of the older homies find it disrespectful but it is what is you gotta go with the times and my lil homies are pushing 200 and thats fine with me than its 200 block O gang now
were out 24/7 on O st in front of tobys liquor

C O L T O N
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Whatever happened to SSC? Feels like a ghost town..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2