Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check this wannabe gang myspace page lol

+2
TumbleWeed
O_U909
6 posters

Go down

check this wannabe gang myspace page lol Empty check this wannabe gang myspace page lol

Post  O_U909 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this shit is ridiculous

O_U909
Associate

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

check this wannabe gang myspace page lol Empty Re: check this wannabe gang myspace page lol

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 pm

LOL kind of reminds me of VPL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

check this wannabe gang myspace page lol Empty Re: check this wannabe gang myspace page lol

Post  O_U909 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL kind of reminds me of VPL.
yea i see never see these mvr guys. I guess they're supposed to be an old gang around the early 90's.

O_U909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 pm

yeah from what i hear they have been around since the 90's I remember my cousin a while back saying that him and his homies got hit up by some foos from Moreno valley Rascal at the Moreno Valley Mall that was the first time I had heard of them I heard that their mostly on the Hemlocks
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:28 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:yeah from what i hear they have been around since the 90's I remember my cousin a while back saying that him and his homies got hit up by some foos from Moreno valley Rascal at the Moreno Valley Mall that was the first time I had heard of them I heard that their mostly on the Hemlocks
yea but this girl i talked to her dad is from there and he said they're some teenagers trying to start up a new one and have no connections with the old one. Yeah so they dont run shit in moreno valley they just stay low-key and just tag.

O_U909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Get locked up and run into some real MVR's from San Bernardino...they would be in trouble.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  O_U909 Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Get locked up and run into some real MVR's from San Bernardino...they would be in trouble.
thats what i was thinkin. but these guys dont do anything to get in jail. lol

O_U909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  big smiley Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:24 am

i had a little run in with these fools in97 or 98 lets just say out of twelve or so of them only one had a little heart
big smiley
big smiley
Soldier

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 pm

ontarioupland909 wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:Get locked up and run into some real MVR's from San Bernardino...they would be in trouble.
thats what i was thinkin. but these guys dont do anything to get in jail. lol
Mount Vernon or Moreno Valley

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  big smiley Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:50 pm

mo val
big smiley
big smiley
Soldier

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum