Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gangland - Blood River (Barrio Azteca)

4 posters

Go down

Gangland - Blood River (Barrio Azteca) Empty Gangland - Blood River (Barrio Azteca)

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm

About Jurarez and El Paso
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Gangland - Blood River (Barrio Azteca) Empty Re: Gangland - Blood River (Barrio Azteca)

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 pm

One of the better episodes of Gangland.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Gangland - Blood River (Barrio Azteca) Empty Re: Gangland - Blood River (Barrio Azteca)

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 pm

YEAH I CAN WATCH GANGLAND WHEN THEY PUT REAL GANG LIKE THESE VATOS BUT WHEN THEY START PUTTING SHIT LIKE THOSE PUNKS KIDS FROM THE 90s CALLED FRIENDS STAND UNITED OR SOME SHIT OR WHEN EVERYOTHER GANGLAND IS ABOUT AN OUTLAW BIKER CLUB THEN THATS WHEN I FLIP THE CHANNEL...

EY JINKY YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND THE ONE CALLED CRIPS IN ALASKA/ICE COLD KILLERS I MISSED THAT ONE N IT SOUNDED FUNNY SO I WANTED TO CHECK IT OUT LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 pm

DICER wrote:YEAH I CAN WATCH GANGLAND WHEN THEY PUT REAL GANG LIKE THESE VATOS BUT WHEN THEY START PUTTING SHIT LIKE THOSE PUNKS KIDS FROM THE 90s CALLED FRIENDS STAND UNITED OR SOME SHIT OR WHEN EVERYOTHER GANGLAND IS ABOUT AN OUTLAW BIKER CLUB THEN THATS WHEN I FLIP THE CHANNEL...

EY JINKY YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND THE ONE CALLED CRIPS IN ALASKA/ICE COLD KILLERS I MISSED THAT ONE N IT SOUNDED FUNNY SO I WANTED TO CHECK IT OUT LOL.

Aw shit, there ya go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The place were snitchin is O.K lol.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Jinky wrote:
DICER wrote:YEAH I CAN WATCH GANGLAND WHEN THEY PUT REAL GANG LIKE THESE VATOS BUT WHEN THEY START PUTTING SHIT LIKE THOSE PUNKS KIDS FROM THE 90s CALLED FRIENDS STAND UNITED OR SOME SHIT OR WHEN EVERYOTHER GANGLAND IS ABOUT AN OUTLAW BIKER CLUB THEN THATS WHEN I FLIP THE CHANNEL...

Aw shit, there ya go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The place were snitchin is O.K lol.

HEY THANKS ALOT JINKY LOCO...IMA WATCH IT RIGHT NOW TO SEE WHAT YOUR TALKN ABOUT LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:57 pm

Dicer-That shit was funny!!! But, i guess they are serious out there though not too many bloods and crips fighting crips...samoans and shit

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:58 pm

I must say i did think they were clutchin at straws in the most recent episodes lookin for good gangs to do programmes on, soon they will start going international. First guess would be Brasil.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:01 pm

niners wrote:Dicer-That shit was funny!!! But, i guess they are serious out there though not too many bloods and crips fighting crips...samoans and shit

YEAH I SEEN CRIPS IN ALASKA AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I GOTA SEE THIS SHIT LOL...CUZ THE CRIPS IN UTAH HAD ME ROLLIN...IM NOT SAYN THEY AINT REAL KILLERS BUT THEY GOT BANG ALL MIXED UP.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Jinky wrote:I must say i did think they were clutchin at straws in the most recent episodes lookin for good gangs to do programmes on, soon they will start going international. First guess would be Brasil.

THEY NEED TO HIT THE IxE WE GOT ALOT OF HISTORY AND ALOT OF REAL KNOWN GANGS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:06 pm

DICER wrote:
Jinky wrote:I must say i did think they were clutchin at straws in the most recent episodes lookin for good gangs to do programmes on, soon they will start going international. First guess would be Brasil.

True that, they seem to have been everywere else.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 pm

DICER wrote:
niners wrote:Dicer-That shit was funny!!! But, i guess they are serious out there though not too many bloods and crips fighting crips...samoans and shit

YEAH I SEEN CRIPS IN ALASKA AND I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK I GOTA SEE THIS SHIT LOL...CUZ THE CRIPS IN UTAH HAD ME ROLLIN...IM NOT SAYN THEY AINT REAL KILLERS BUT THEY GOT BANG ALL MIXED UP.

LOL....yeah me too.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 pm

DICER wrote:

If they did that, then they should go to SD and even the SGV too if they haven't already.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
DICER wrote:

If they did that, then they should go to SD and even the SGV too if they haven't already.

They should have done the IE SD SGV before Alaska Utah and some other places.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 pm

LOL AT THESE ALASKA BANGERS THINKING ITS OK TO BE A RAT N LOL AT THEM JUMPING FROM GANG TO GANG, "WHAT EVER IS THE BIGGIST GANG AT THE TIME GANGSTERS WILL JUMP ON THAT GANG" MAN LOL...DAMN MAN GANGLAND IS FUCKEN UP LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Jinky wrote:About Jurarez and El Paso

Hey Jinks, how in the hell do you bypass the damn popup asking me if i want to take a damn iq test. I want to watch the Damn movie, lol.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Raza Soldado wrote:

Hey Jinks, how in the hell do you bypass the damn popup asking me if i want to take a damn iq test. I want to watch the Damn movie, lol.

YOU CLOSE THE POP UP LOL...THEN GO BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE WHERE THE MOVIES AT N CLICK THE NOW GREEN START BUTTON.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:29 am

Raza Soldado wrote:

Just click of the pop up and it shall b.e there homie.

For future reference download a pop up blocker
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am

good looking out fellas
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down