Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS 13 is alligned with Sur Car

3 posters

Go down

MS 13 is alligned with Sur Car Empty MS 13 is alligned with Sur Car

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 am

Mexican Mafia - MS-13 and Damian 'Football' Williams

At the intersection of Florence and Normandie, Damian “Football” Williams and other black gang members pulled innocent civilians from passing cars and beat them almost to death “live” on the TV news. At one point, they seized a Hispanic man and after beating him they spray painted his face and body on camera. That act caught the attention of a superpower in the gang world. The Mexican Mafia (EME) took great offense at this nationally televised sign of disrespect and ordered the murder of “Football” Williams. Brown vs. black inmate rioting spread throughout the LA County jail system and went statewide in the California Department of Corrections and California Youth Authority facilities.

During this rioting, members of the Mara Salvatrucha gang were also sometimes attacked by other Hispanic gang members. When the MS gang clique “shot callers” asked why? they were told that they were not Sureños. They then petitioned the Mexican Mafia shot callers, asking to become Sureños. Soon after they pledged allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, MS led the next riot against the African-American inmates. One of the MS shot callers was even given the personal contract or “Green Light” on Football Williams. We know this to be true because we were able to capture correspondence and jail “kites” outlining the murder plot. Because of the death threat, Williams was placed in protective custody.

I got this off of the la times. This is a very old article but it touches on the MS becoming Sur.

Back to top Go down

MS 13 is alligned with Sur Car Empty Re: MS 13 is alligned with Sur Car

Post  JinkyRctongs Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 am

Is Football Williams the cat that smashed dudes head in with the cube and proceeded to dance around in his house shoes lol?
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:38 am

I read a similar article before, how the big homies were angry for what Williams did to that Mexicano.

Yeah that was "Football" Williams, who hit that truck driver in the head. Williams is locked up again doing life, I believe it's posted on the SG forum.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:46 am

I looked him up, He was released in 97, and got caught up and is now doing 46 years for a murder.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Institunionalized...one of the biggest "killers" of todays youth Brown or Black it seems. I can't tell you how many cats I know who get out of prison and can't reintergrate into "normal" society. Banging and Dealing is the "normal" society to these people. I posted it though because quite sometime ago we were having a discussion as to what the 13 in MS stood for...I guess they are alligned with la eme afterall.

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:02 pm

thats stupid tho why would people argue about ms 13 being surenos? they been surenos for a long time its just that nobody likes them bekuz they are salvadorian. nobody likes 18th street either but i never heard anybody say they arent surenos. its rediculous.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum