Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAIT CAR TRUTV

3 posters

Go down

BAIT CAR TRUTV Empty BAIT CAR TRUTV

Post  Drop Out Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:38 pm

ANYONE EVER SEE THIS SHOW ABOUT PIGS SETING A RIDE (WITH THE KEYS INSIDE) ON A RANDOM STREET WITH CAMS IN THE CAR? MOSTLY YOU GET CRACK OUT FOOLS OR SOME DUMBASSES WHO SEE A NICE RIDE WITH THE KEYS INSIDE BUT DONT KNOW BETTER...I WATCH SOME OF EM AND MOSTLY THEY TAKE PLACE IN OAKLAND AND IN SAN BERDO ON BASELINE, THEY HAD SOME VATOS WITH WSV HAT AND SOME SB CRIPS ON THE LAST ONE I SEEN, SOME OF THE CRACK HEADS ARE FUNNY THO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

BAIT CAR TRUTV Empty Re: BAIT CAR TRUTV

Post  3l3m3ntal Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 pm

DICER wrote:ANYONE EVER SEE THIS SHOW ABOUT PIGS SETING A RIDE (WITH THE KEYS INSIDE) ON A RANDOM STREET WITH CAMS IN THE CAR? MOSTLY YOU GET CRACK OUT FOOLS OR SOME DUMBASSES WHO SEE A NICE RIDE WITH THE KEYS INSIDE BUT DONT KNOW BETTER...I WATCH SOME OF EM AND MOSTLY THEY TAKE PLACE IN OAKLAND AND IN SAN BERDO ON BASELINE, THEY HAD SOME VATOS WITH WSV HAT AND SOME SB CRIPS ON THE LAST ONE I SEEN, SOME OF THE CRACK HEADS ARE FUNNY THO.

This show is hilarious but I keep missing it. But if the cops keep planting that Cadillac Escalade peoples are going to catch on.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:44 am

OT: speaking of TruTv, have you ever watched those clowns on Operation Repo? They have intense situations every episode, what a sad state of affairs honestly.

Fuckn criminals working for the bank lawyers and making a good quick buck. Lesson, never ever over finance or these crooks come knocking.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:08 am

LOL, I wanna see those ones on Baseline.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum