Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE

5 posters

Go down

ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE Empty ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE

Post  WickedMindz1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 pm

just a article about the homie
BRIEFLY IN PUBLIC SAFETY: Man sentenced to 65 years to life

Published: Last Updated Monday, October 12, 2009 10:37 PM PDT
A 30-year-old Burbank man was sentenced Wednesday to serve 65 years to life for attempting to shoot a Glendale man he thought belonged to a rival gang.

Natividad Delossantos was the second gang member to be convicted in the September 2007 shooting.

His accomplice, Armando Martinez Jr., was sentenced in August to serve 35 years to life in prison for the shooting.

The pair were convicted in May on two felony counts for the attempted murder of Enrique Pinela, who was shot inside the American Market on Lake Street.

Martinez and Delossantos reportedly belonged to Burbank gangs and mistook Pinela for a rival gang member, police said.

Delossantos pointed a gun at Pinela’s head and pulled the trigger while Martinez was holding him down. But the gun didn’t work, and Pinela ran into American Market to hide.

Delossantos entered the market and fired four shots at Pinela, who was standing next to two women, police said.

Martinez and Delossantos immediately fled the shooting and were later arrested.
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE Empty Re: ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE

Post  WickedMindz1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Im just posting this article to show some people have said in this fourm that ELMWOOD IS DEAD. that we are not active any more........IM BY NO MEANS GLORIFYING THIS AT ALL I KNEW THESE GUY SINCE WE WHERE IN ELEMENTERY SCHOOL now they are behind bars for life at 30 and 28. but that is the path they took you pay to play....
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  SNEEKY BURBANK TRESE RIFA Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 am

GET IT RIGHT FOO..UR HOMEY IS DELLOSONTOSS..THATS UR RAT AS HOMEY CHOLO FROM ELMWOOD THATS PC'D UP...NATIVIDAD DELOSSONTOS.......N MY HOMEBOY BABY BOY ARMANDO MARTINEZ IS ALL GOOD..N EVERYBODY KNOWS IT...WALKIN THE MAIN LINE IN LANCASTER!!SO BURBANK TRESE IS STILL N WILL B SOLID....QUIT TRYIN TO GET FAME OFF OF ALL THE POLICE REPORTS THAT DONT PERTAIN TO UR BARRIO LAME!!!LIL ASS KID..WHO R U???IM SNEEKY FROM BURBANK TRESE...ASK AROUND PENDEJO....

SNEEKY BURBANK TRESE RIFA
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  BURBANK1209 Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:34 pm

SNEEKY BURBANK TRESE RIFA wrote:GET IT RIGHT FOO..UR HOMEY IS DELLOSONTOSS..THATS UR RAT AS HOMEY CHOLO FROM ELMWOOD THATS PC'D UP...NATIVIDAD DELOSSONTOS.......N MY HOMEBOY BABY BOY ARMANDO MARTINEZ IS ALL GOOD..N EVERYBODY KNOWS IT...WALKIN THE MAIN LINE IN LANCASTER!!SO BURBANK TRESE IS STILL N WILL B SOLID....QUIT TRYIN TO GET FAME OFF OF ALL THE POLICE REPORTS THAT DONT PERTAIN TO UR BARRIO LAME!!!LIL ASS KID..WHO R U???IM SNEEKY FROM BURBANK TRESE...ASK AROUND PENDEJO....
Ey at one point were Burbank and Elmwood kicking it?? Or was it just Bad Boy and Cholo? And is true that Cholo's pc'd up??? Or is that just u putting saying that cuz you dont get along with them? I mean it seems kinda weird that he would throw rat to what advantage did he have by ratting, he still ended up getting washed up and if im not mistaking that fool got more time.. Did you guys ever put out the papers on that? I'm not discrediting you because i know elmwoods track record I've been busted twice once picked out of a line up at st. Joes by Apache, and another time by lil smurf and his brother.. So trust me i know there history. So if you got that paper work then you should scan it and make a new thread "paper work" and post it..
BURBANK1209
BURBANK1209
Soldier

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE Empty elmwood

Post  ELMWOODERO Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Cholo wrecked in county and is in pc yard, did he rat? No he didn't. Babyboy turned himself in. Babyboy didn't do anything, nothing to tell on. And of thstlame doesn't have paperwork. Now if you got paperwork shoot it. Back in early 90's we got along with burbank but not sure why we got into it.

ELMWOODERO
Soldier

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post  BURBANK1209 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 pm

ELMWOODERO wrote: Cholo wrecked in county and is in pc yard, did he rat? No he didn't. Babyboy turned himself in. Babyboy didn't do anything, nothing to tell on. And of thstlame doesn't have paperwork. Now if you got paperwork shoot it. Back in early 90's we got along with burbank but not sure why we got into it.
Yeah I know whats up wit Cholo, one of the homies from my hood had mentioned somthing... I know cholo.. i was in the halls with him wayyyy back (he was my celly) thats why, this fool put he's a rat, that he ratted on his homeboy.. Thats why i asked him to put his money were his mouth is... I seen ur post bout fools throwing out the word rat with no substance to back it up... Just a bunch of hear say hyna gossip shit. so wit that being said Yeah he wrecked and is where he's at has nothing to do wit that case..
BURBANK1209
BURBANK1209
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ELMWOODERO Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:30 pm

I heard he is in the hole cause he won't debrief, they put him hole cause he got hit a few times, but from I know that why they are keeping him in hole cause he won't debrief. If you were his celly then you know how he is. A lot of people use that word rat, but don't have a enough to have paperwork to back it up, you mentioned some names, do you have it?

ELMWOODERO
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  BURBANK1209 Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm

"A lot of people use that word rat, but don't have a enough to have paperwork to back it up, you mentioned some names, do you have it?"

Well as far as Apache, little break down. we got into it he ended up in St. Joe's, the one time took 3 of us down there took poloroids and he said it was us.. two days later D.A. rejected the case. Detective Durnest said when they went for his statement "he suddenly forgot what happened." The second thing was with Lil Smurf and his brother.. Now that i have paperwork or had it the shit happened 9 years ago, i never pushed the issue, i got the discovery when i went to court. See I dont know Lil smurf, I knew his brother, his brother did most the talking in the interview gave up names (first ,last, what they call us ), identified by tattoos. But anyways like i said never pushed the issue, i only did a lid for it didnt seem to vital. Yeah and like i said before i was busted with Cholo, and heard how he wrecked. But i know he's a solid homie and ratting is the last thing he would be capable of....So whatever difference's our hoods have had i call it like i see it, and unlike some of ur enemies can admit you fools got some good homies..
BURBANK1209
BURBANK1209
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ELMWOODERO Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 am

Well let me tell you something burbank cops lie about shit like that a lot. So I wouldn't trust that for shit. As lil smurfs brother he isn't from my neighborhood. I appreciate you being honest, I do have some solid homies and just like other barrio we have some fuck ups too.

ELMWOODERO
Soldier

Back to top Go down

ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE Empty sneeky trashrats

Post  ELMWOODERO Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:15 pm

You keep telling everyone to ask about you, its funny cause all I hear is the homie whipped your ass, the lil homie, is that what you wanted me to hear loud mouth? Lmao

ELMWOODERO
Soldier

Back to top Go down

ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE Empty U RIGHT

Post  TRISTE_MOKO Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:51 pm

CHOLO DIDNT SNITCH BUT HE DID PC UP SO POINT BLANK HE NO GOOD... he WAS with the business.BUT HES LOCKDOWN WITH FAGS AND SNITCHES....pOINT BLANK ...BABY BOY FUCKED UP ... BUT YET AGAIN THEY WHERE ON THE MOKO HUNT FAG..... SO IDK Y U B WOLFING ON THE HOOD EVEN THOUGH THE HOMIES DONT POST IN THE BITY....WE STILL AROUND LIKE U FOOLS.....SO STOP WOLFING FAG

TRISTE_MOKO

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

ELMWOOD ST GANG 818 VALLE Empty Triste

Post  ELMWOODERO Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 pm

You see you got it all twisted, your bitch homies flapping their gums on here, nobody even tripping on you bitches, but im true to the game cholo did fuck up and he is no good to us anymore, but if you want to bang, dont do it on here. I got on here by invite to talk about history of my barrio, noboby brought you bitches up, I couldnt give a fuck about you fucks. So keep saying your killers, cause we both knowbyhe truth.

ELMWOODERO
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down