Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First 48

+4
P_LOKO
wesiderider
American Zombie
Sosidetowner181
8 posters

Go down

The First 48 Empty The First 48

Post  Sosidetowner181 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:31 pm

ANYONE SEEN FIRST 48.
WHAT U THINK ON THAT MACHINE THEY USE TO TAKE 3D PICTURES OF THE CRIME SCENE TO FIND BLOOD STAINS, CASINGS, N OTHER DETAILS.
Sosidetowner181
Sosidetowner181
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

The First 48 Empty Re: The First 48

Post  American Zombie Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Its a pretty good show.. Although they use many different things for evidence, it shows how old fashion police work still solves most the murders...Usually get people to snitch on themselves or rat out everyone else. Its amazing how many suspects go in, having nothing on them and end up talking too much.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 am

Is that show on A&E? That other show is good as well crime scene 360°......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon May 31, 2010 3:15 am

I think I saw something about this show on the news the other day. The camera crew were following the cops when the cops opened fire into a house....not knowing who was inside. They killed a little girl, and come to find out, they had the wrong house.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 am

The one your talking about is Crime 360 with the graphics and all that. First 48 just old fashioned police work. Both good shows.

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

i watch that shit all the time but seriously homie, those vatos are alwayyyys snitching each other out
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

the first 48 snitches Laughing
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:05 pm

do them fucks know they on tv?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:33 pm

illuminatus wrote:do them fucks know they on tv?
For real tho, singing like canaries and then their like...nobody can know I told you!!!!muthafucka do you realize there's a camera staring right at you..... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

wesiderider wrote:
For real tho, singing like canaries and then their like...nobody can know I told you!!!!muthafucka do you realize there's a camera staring right at you..... Laughing

LOL seriio!! they say everything! homies ratting each other out and everything, one blaming the other and when the cops tell em 'ey ur homie told me everything' theyre like 'naa it was that foo that was there' LOL always snitching each other out!

i like the Crime 360 one better
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Yeah that shits like the matrix at a crime scene!!!!!

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 pm

hell yeaah homie it's pretty badd how they do everything there
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 pm

CBxBOY32 wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

LOL seriio!! they say everything! homies ratting each other out and everything, one blaming the other and when the cops tell em 'ey ur homie told me everything' theyre like 'naa it was that foo that was there' LOL always snitching each other out!

Some of those cop-friendly interrogation methods can make a weak mofo crack up and spill the beanz when under extreme pressure. That's why we musta educate the young onez to the best of our ability...we have a right to remain silent! It's crazy how they can legally lie to a sucka about how his boy "ratted him out" just to watch him take the bait.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:01 am

P_LOKO wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

Some of those cop-friendly interrogation methods can make a weak mofo crack up and spill the beanz when under extreme pressure. That's why we musta educate the young onez to the best of our ability...we have a right to remain silent! It's crazy how they can legally lie to a sucka about how his boy "ratted him out" just to watch him take the bait.

wuut the fucck i didnt know that was legal.. but u know its true we gotta school the younger ones right, even if the cops are telling em that someone ratted them out DENY it all, always deny everything! dont make up no fake story or nuthin cuz its only gunna fuck u over.. they cant get shit out of u if u deny everything
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:10 am

You don't even need to deny anything. Just Don't speak. Notice on the show, if they pull you in for questions, its because they feel that they DON'T have enough evidence to convict...and most the time, their whole cased is ruined if the person chooses to remain silent. The problem is though, a lot of people feel that if they choose to stay quiet and ask for a lawyer, that it will make them seem guilty, so instead they choose to make up a story or deny it all.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am

yeaahh ur right homie!
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 am

CBxBOY32 wrote:
P_LOKO wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

wuut the fucck i didnt know that was legal.. but u know its true we gotta school the younger ones right, even if the cops are telling em that someone ratted them out DENY it all, always deny everything! dont make up no fake story or nuthin cuz its only gunna fuck u over.. they cant get shit out of u if u deny everything

Yeah, I blew up on the little homie for making up the dumbest, lamest, most unbelievable story ever not too long ago. LOL, the story was funny at least. But you're right. Better to just zip it up then to come off with a story that will do nothing more than raise suspicion. I try to lay out many different scenerio's for the younger ones....and what they should do in those type of situations. It's nothing wrong with teaching em what's right and what's wrong....we're just looking out for our own, our youngsters, our next generation. "Don't fall into temptation" is the message that I drill into their heads.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:57 am

P_LOKO wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:
P_LOKO wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

Yeah, I blew up on the little homie for making up the dumbest, lamest, most unbelievable story ever not too long ago. LOL, the story was funny at least. But you're right. Better to just zip it up then to come off with a story that will do nothing more than raise suspicion. I try to lay out many different scenerio's for the younger ones....and what they should do in those type of situations. It's nothing wrong with teaching em what's right and what's wrong....we're just looking out for our own, our youngsters, our next generation. "Don't fall into temptation" is the message that I drill into their heads.
If it's a lil homie already caught up in the game, we gotta school'em, if their on the fence kinda dudes...tell their asses to go to school.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:21 pm

kids schooling kids.. lol
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:03 pm

wolfman wrote:kids schooling kids.. lol
Can't teach an old dog new tricks either,some perros are stuck in their old ways....que no wolfie....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 pm

wesiderider wrote:
Can't teach an old dog new tricks either,some perros are stuck in their old ways....que no wolfie....

was shit run THAT much differently back in the day? I know fools that swear it's still 1976, this is where i see the big generation gap.. youngters these days are too hot headed and willing to get violent while i find the older veterans are more laid back and reserved, let the bullshit come to them they dont ever start it.

what made this happen?
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 am

ALCOHOLIC wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

was shit run THAT much differently back in the day? I know fools that swear it's still 1976, this is where i see the big generation gap.. youngters these days are too hot headed and willing to get violent while i find the older veterans are more laid back and reserved, let the bullshit come to them they dont ever start it.

what made this happen?
That's a good question, I wondered the same thing at one time, when I was coming up, my older homies were still boxing in the streets maybe a blade, sorta primitive in terms of how banging is now......blasting fools.....shits crazy now!!!!!! Fuck all that though, think about career, something your interested in or eager to learn, get paid and life to the fullest man, but if banging is your thing....well it's your life no one else's...imo....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:23 pm

maybe it's just the times.. kids gotta be 10x more crazy to hang with the older homeboys, that's how i've always felt about it. if i was always kickin it with OG's more than not i'd wanna put twice as much work in to really set my name in stone with them. but at the same time I'm not 100% about gang banging, i got other priorities, some bigger some smaller, but don't we all?

if i had to guess, i'd say its because you older cats weren't nessecarily "raised" in it, a lot of older vatos were being taught respect and whatnot at an early age as now u see dudes puttin guns in kids hands and filmin it to put on youtube, and a lot had to learn the entire game on their own like i did, which is probably what makes me mellowed out as i am because i wasnt raised around violence you can say im the black sheep of the family so i'm not always so easy to "fuck someone up" my homies will throw down before i will, i'll let words handle if they can but if not then fists are most definitely flyin.. but at the same time i got anger that no one else in my familia has/ or ever had so i dunno what sets me apart, maybe i should just stop drinking if this makes no sense lol It's hard for me to put feelings into words
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum