Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Lil Face, W/S Pomona N.A.P. gang

Go down

R.I.P. Lil Face, W/S Pomona N.A.P. gang Empty R.I.P. Lil Face, W/S Pomona N.A.P. gang

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu May 06, 2010 1:49 pm

CA: 5 shot, 1 dead, at Rancho Cucamonga party promoted on Web (going-away party ad on MySpace)
AP on Bakersfield Californian ^ | 7/23/07 | AP

Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 10:54:54 AM by NormsRevenge

A teenager was shot to death and four others were wounded, two critically, when gang members apparently showed up for a going-away party advertised on the Web.

The Saturday night apartment gathering was planned as a celebration for someone who is headed off to college, but about 100 people showed up, said Cindy Beavers of the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

The party was advertised on the MySpace.com social networking Web site.

"When you advertise a party that way, you don't know what kind of people are going to show up, or what kind of problems they may bring," Beavers said.

Deputies responding to a shooting call at a Topaz Street apartment complex at about 12:46 a.m. Sunday found the body of Deaundre Richmond, 18, of Pomona in a carport.

Beavers said four other people where shot, with two of them in critical condition. The names weren't released because detectives believe the shootings were gang related, Beavers said.

No arrests had been made.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down