Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!!

5 posters

Go down

WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!! Empty WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!!

Post  RRRED Thu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm

KIMBALL MOORE SR. AND NEA GARDNER WERE KILLED 16 YEARS AGO THIS MAY. AND WE STILL HAVE NO ANSWERS. PEOPLE WHO KNEW HIM LOVED HIM. BUT HE HAD A LOT OF HATERS BECAUSE HE WAS DOING HIS THING AND NOT MESSING WITH A LOT PEOPLE. HE HAD ALL THE THINGS OTHER NIGGAS WANTED INCLUDING WOMEN, CARS MONEY, JEWELS AND HE WAS FINE IN THE EYES OF MOST WOMEN. HE WAS AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME AND SOMEONE HE KNEW AND TRUSTED TOOK ADVANTAGE AND TOOK HIM AWAY FROM HIS CHILDREN, MOTHER AND THE REST OF HIS FAMILY.

YOU FEEL BETTER OVER TIME BUT THOSE WHO KNOW HOW IT IS YOU NEVER GET OVER IT. :(

WE, HIS FAMILY JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY EVEN IF WE NEVER FIND OUT WHO !

RRRED

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!! Empty Re: WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!!

Post  wolfman Sat May 29, 2010 10:04 pm

RED, i don't mean no disrespect, but you said it ~> he was atop of "his game" ~> gold ropes and all.. had pussy, had change, had everything

you don't get there without making "friends"

and like you said ~> someone "close to him" took him away

why?

the answer is already there ~> you play you pay

who?

well, you know how they say

~> your best friend could be "your worst enemy"
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!! Empty Kimbo

Post  Ty Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 am

I agree "your best friend could be" and often is your worst enemy. However in this instance those who were supposed to be protecting him were the ones who killed him. The Carter's and Moore's know who was behind this and why, that is precisely why this case will remind unsolved. Those involved were sadistic and that was demonstrated by the manner in which Mia and Kimbo were mis-treated. Kimbo was no threat, he wan't a violent threat like the one who came after him but that is precisely what made his predecessor so dangerous. The example they left when they killed Kimbo made him more than they could handle and they knew it. Plus this case wouldn't be listed in the cold-case files were it not for who his aunt is.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!! Empty Re: WHO MURDERED KIMBALL MOORE AKA "KIMBO" AND WHAT THE HELL 4 !!!!

Post  Chef T Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I have never met this couple but I have their joint obituary. Odd, isn't it? My auntie left it at my house. I looked through it and wondered what happened to them. When my aunt told me how Nia and Kimball died, I was horrified and hoped she was exaggerating. I always thought of how scared and terrified they must have been. That is a torture no human being should be forced to endure and it's crazy how evil and animalistic our fellow man can be. Gives me chills. I truly hope these two people who were very obviously dearly loved are resting in peace, free from fear and pain. As for the people that killed them I don't know how they sleep at night. They have a lot of forgiveness to pray for. I hope Kimball's children are striving.

Chef T

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:26 am

how did they die? Was he the one tied up to a chair and burned in the wash? I remember everyone (all the older heads at the time) were upset when this happened but I don't remember the details

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 am

niners wrote:how did they die? Was he the one tied up to a chair and burned in the wash? I remember everyone (all the older heads at the time) were upset when this happened but I don't remember the details

Yeah ^ And shot several times also.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 pm

KIMBALL is like a folkloric legend in DAGO
everywhere there's always someone at some time talking about KIMBALL
but nobody really knows
i guess the only ones who really know are the ones closest to him
how can you not know who or what he was involved in?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Kimball was from San Bernardino ^^
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Kimball was from San Bernardino ^^

LOL..

then who's that sucka they be talking about in DAGO?

from the southeast nation
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:35 am

Thank you Nyte lol but rrred (dirty red?) spelled it Kemball but I thought the way it was pronounced was Kimbo lol so wolf I see how you got them mixed up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 am

Wolf i'm from San Bernardino born and raised

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 am

niners wrote:Thank you Nyte lol but rrred (dirty red?) spelled it Kemball but I thought the way it was pronounced was Kimbo lol so wolf I see how you got them mixed up

yeup.. i was thinking of that other fella from san diego who's like a legend around these parts
the name escapes my mind right now
but yeap.. my bad
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Chef T Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 pm

niners wrote:how did they die? Was he the one tied up to a chair and burned in the wash? I remember everyone (all the older heads at the time) were upset when this happened but I don't remember the details

From what I was told from my family members, a whole lot more than that was done to him and his girlfriend. They said these two were tortured.

Chef T

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Ty Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm

niners wrote:Was he the one tied up to a chair and burned in the wash? I remember everyone (all the older heads at the time) were upset when this happened but I don't remember the details

You mixing three separate events. Whitey was found tied to the chair on Pennsylvania and Marcel was burned and discarded up near Lytle Creek. None of these events were related other than the fact that all three either lived in or had family ties to Carverdale.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down