Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos

+4
Drunky McThuggerton
SURCALMEX
wolfman
EVANS STR. GANG
8 posters

Go down

Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos Empty Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri May 28, 2010 4:32 am

Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos
09:17 PM PDT on Thursday, May 27, 2010

By JOHN ASBURY
The Press-Enterprise

A Riverside gang member accused of killing two teens because they were Latino was charged with two counts of murder and committing a hate crime, prosecutors announced Thursday.

Arsenio Devo Morgan, 19, was charged in the deaths of Salvador Soliz, 18, and Romiro Sanchez, 16. They were slain at a December 2008 party near UC Riverside. Morgan is also charged with special circumstances of a hate crime, multiple murders and committing crimes that benefited a criminal street gang.

Those special circumstances make Morgan eligible for the death penalty if prosecutors choose to pursue it, authorities said.
Morgan already is serving a six-year sentence for armed robbery in Delano State Prison, near Bakersfield. He is being transferred to face trial in Riverside.

Authorities said Morgan was a member of the Moreno Valley-based Sex Cash Money gang and was pledging for a Riverside African-American gang, the 1200 Blocc Cripps.

On Dec. 14, he received a call to "put work in," and was required to kill a Latino person as part of his initiation.

Soliz and Sanchez were attending a party with a large group of Latinos at a house on Enterprise Avenue when Morgan approached and fired indiscriminately into the crowd outside, said Riverside County District Attorney Rod Pacheco.

Neither Soliz nor Sanchez had any ties to any gang. Soliz had recently graduated from Riverside Poly High School.

"We want to express how sorry we are to the families of these young men that they've had to endure this. Sometimes justice is not as swift as we'd like," said acting Riverside Police Chief John De La Rosa. "The killing of two young men simply because they're Latino is senseless, hateful and will not be tolerated in our city."

The killings were the fourth shooting in four days in the Eastside neighborhood, though the double killing was unrelated to any previous violence, De La Rosa said.

The 1200 Blocc Cripps gang has been involved in a war with the East Side Riva gang for the past 20 years in the neighborhood. In 2007, the district attorney's office launched a gang injunction against the Rivas. Both gangs were targeted in January by local and federal authorities in a drug-trafficking probe.
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos Empty Re: Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri May 28, 2010 10:07 pm

i dont get this vato... he's from Sex Cash but then he's getting into ECC 1200 Blocc???? mann sometimes i dont get black gangs ey serio.. can anyone explain shit like this?? i really dont understand
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos Empty Re: Black teen charged with murder, hate crime in 2008 deaths of two Riverside Latinos

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 pm

CB there are hispanics that will do this too. Its not just a black thing. Everyone has "rankers." Also, SCM from what I understand from what others have posted on here is that SMC is made up of kats from all over the place, not just Moreno Valley. I think the law enforcement has dubbed this as "hybrid gangs." I'm sure he was just a misguided youth who wanted to belong to something at any cost.

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat May 29, 2010 12:45 am

hybrids are everywhere these days .. all over
surenos move to other states and they band together versus non-surenos
but here in soxcal, the brothers (blacks) do seem to hood hop all the time
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat May 29, 2010 6:51 am

yeah i know SCMG is a bunch of dudes from everywhere, for them its a hustle thing que no.. yea wolf i see that alot i see blacks hopping wayy too much and i just dont understand it u know.. how could u go from one hood and put in work for another??
also i thought SCMG beefed with ECC1200?? i remember hearing that they(SCM) popped one of em in the face or something
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Too many hood hoppers nowadays like that Bullet dude here in the forums claims Head Hunters now but use to claim a Lynwood varrio I guess youngsters dont know what loyalty really means nowadays
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am

wow a hate crime whee the victim isnt black or gay. dont hear bout those too often. in the news anyways...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 am

i never hear that either thats why it tripped me out.. i guess when a black attacks a white or hispanic they never consider it a hate crime so this was a first
ive never heard a hate crime on a hispanic
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 am

what makes it a hate crime tho?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 am

well they said that the only reason he shot them were cuz they were hispanic
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dnice3x Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:12 pm

He should have went to the 1200 blocc and shot at them. they dont beef with any riverside eses to my knowledge. thats a waste scmg and 12's are in a real war where both sides have lost lives. The scmg have blood and crip ties thats why some of the members claim blood some say "cuz" they have webb block and hemlock police allways over there. but they active just werid as fuck...blood and crips smfh

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm

exactly homie.. those two hate each other.. i seen this dude walking around with a green R.I.P shirt it had sex cash murda on the back and there was pics of about 8 dudes that hads been killed i was like daaaaaamn i havent seen that i have one with 4 pics and everyone looks at me like daamn this dude lost 4 homies recently n shiit
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  WESTEND909 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm

DELETED

Last edited by WESTEND909 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

WESTEND909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:40 pm

you're not supposed to get it...nothing wrong with that. People don't understand why raza lets a tiny percent of men tell their whole varrio how to get down...but real talk its a Raza thing. Its better if NOT EVERYONE GETS IT. There are too many factors that go into gang banging period. Gang banging and all forms of it. Black gangs operate the way they do, raza the way they do. When it comes down to it both sides have heart and have rankers too. And trust i've seen my share of RAZA RANKERS...shit alot of them come on here for example. Doesn't mean a thing. There are still some down ass raza just like there are some down ass brothaz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:00 am

niners wrote:you're not supposed to get it...nothing wrong with that. People don't understand why raza lets a tiny percent of men tell their whole varrio how to get down...but real talk its a Raza thing. Its better if NOT EVERYONE GETS IT. There are too many factors that go into gang banging period. Gang banging and all forms of it. Black gangs operate the way they do, raza the way they do. When it comes down to it both sides have heart and have rankers too. And trust i've seen my share of RAZA RANKERS...shit alot of them come on here for example. Doesn't mean a thing. There are still some down ass raza just like there are some down ass brothaz.
u know dudes here niners?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:02 am

WESTEND909 wrote:You know what raza from the way I look at things if your from some where its for life. Theres no ima try and get into this other gang or put in work for these foos. Fuck now thats some varrio hopper, green light, bullshit. And I would never let some foo in my hood if he was already from somewhere else. Fuck they could keep there trash. It also seems like black dudes alway pull some shit like that. I got into it with some dudes a while back and they claimed some shit in LA and when the same dudes got hit a couple days later they were from 4st hustlers. I dont get that shit!
its just they way some of the blacks get down loc, from the lil that i know it aint the norm, and from what i can understand its a new school thing.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:32 am

DontxTrip wrote:
niners wrote:you're not supposed to get it...nothing wrong with that. People don't understand why raza lets a tiny percent of men tell their whole varrio how to get down...but real talk its a Raza thing. Its better if NOT EVERYONE GETS IT. There are too many factors that go into gang banging period. Gang banging and all forms of it. Black gangs operate the way they do, raza the way they do. When it comes down to it both sides have heart and have rankers too. And trust i've seen my share of RAZA RANKERS...shit alot of them come on here for example. Doesn't mean a thing. There are still some down ass raza just like there are some down ass brothaz.

Well, I don't know too many real gangsters who have time to get on a chat and gang bang...you see that alot on here.

Back to top Go down

Post  WESTEND909 Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:49 am

DELETED

Last edited by WESTEND909 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

WESTEND909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:55 am

niners wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

Well, I don't know too many real gangsters who have time to get on a chat and gang bang...you see that alot on here.
its ok niners maybe someday youll grow up and find out that theres more to life than just gang bangin...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 am

WESTEND909 wrote:
niners wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

I know both blacks and chicanos have rankers but I want to know how its ok for black dudes to move from one place to another and just start claiming there new home like they lived there forever there willing to kill and die like they were born and raised with there new homies. I also want to know how there new homies accept them knowing damn well they dont even know who they are or what there about.
i might be wrong but i think most of the new "gangs" that do that are just crews. bunch of dudes from wherever that live in the same area to slang or what not. i think. but being in the gang bang mind set that most of em are in they have to name the crew, which i guess causes alot of the confusion. for example. say you had a couple of freinds from different varrios. you guys never beefed before and your hoods never beefed before, but you happen to live in the same area, which is a different area from which you all came. so one day you all come up wit a plan or scheme or whatever to make money, slangin or whatnot. thats your crew, now for whatever reasons us latin/hispanic/chicano/mexicans dont normally name that crew, but im guessing that blacks do, or do now. but hey i could be completely off base here, just the only reason i can think of. or maybe its just ok for them to hood hop. i dont know, maybe someone enlighten us.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:04 am

DontxTrip wrote:
niners wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

its ok niners maybe someday youll grow up and find out that theres more to life than just gang bangin...

Your comment is misplaced and childish dude. It sounds like you took offense to something that wasn't intended to offend you. Matter of fact it wasn't directed to or at you at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  tysuave77 Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:26 pm

he stop banging sex fags cuzz they killed his brotrher.his brother was from the hood. thats all im going to say on this topic..

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:38 pm

WESTEND909 wrote:
niners wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:

I know both blacks and chicanos have rankers but I want to know how its ok for black dudes to move from one place to another and just start claiming there new home like they lived there forever there willing to kill and die like they were born and raised with there new homies. I also want to know how there new homies accept them knowing damn well they dont even know who they are or what there about.

CENSORED By The Bullet Lowk.!
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down