Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOSTON CELTICS........

+2
spc6364
TumbleWeed
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BOSTON CELTICS........ Empty BOSTON CELTICS........

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 02, 2008 11:10 pm

LOL!!...7 7 7 7 7 7 7. Game 7 is coming on Sunday. A game 7 with the Hawks!...Shame on the so called best record team in the NBA letting the worst team in the entire playoffs take them to a game 7 and subsequently put there entire season on jeopardy. And LOL at Stephen A. Smith loud ass running his mouth on ESPN about it. That nigga is comedy.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

BOSTON CELTICS........ Empty Re: BOSTON CELTICS........

Post  spc6364 Sat May 03, 2008 1:00 am

i choose not to speak on this topic lol Shocked

spc6364
Soldier

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 03, 2008 12:32 pm

LOL!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sat May 03, 2008 8:42 pm

that fool stephen a. smith is a fuckin clown! i hate that dude. hes such an idiot he always runs his mouth about everything Evil or Very Mad

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 03, 2008 9:58 pm

He just tells it like it is. He does run off at the mouth at times,but taking into consideration most of what he says is real.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sun May 04, 2008 12:55 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:He just tells it like it is. He does run off at the mouth at times,but taking into consideration most of what he says is real.

YEAH...BUT HE EXXAGERATES SO MUCH AND HE JUMPS TO THESE RIDICULOUS CONCLUSIONS OUT OF NO WHERE!! HE IS OKAY AT TIMES CUZ SOMETIMES HE CAN MAKE SENSE. HE ALSO LOVES THE LAKERS WHICH PISSES ME OFF TOO LOL HE THINKS THERE UNSTOPPABLE WHEN THEYRE NOT LOL JK Laughing Laughing EVERYBODY GET READY FOR A BOSTON BLOWOUT TOMORROW MORNING LOL

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 04, 2008 12:19 pm

LOL. He does seem to go for the Lakers. Shit but just a couple days ago when news came out that Bynum wasn't gonna be able to play in the playoffs he said he had taken the Lakers out of the Finals talk and was going for the Spurs just because of that. LOL. Even though the Lakers managed to do everything without him.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Well the Celtics did indeed blow out the Hawks. But I strongly disagree with the analysts saying this was an impressive win. What was so impressive about beating down a mediocre team like the Hawks....in a game 7 at that? When the fact remains this is what they should have done to begin with. What stood out about this blow out? I didn't see a damn thing that stood out. They could have beat them by 60 points for all care and this win would still not erase the fact that they let such a sorry ass team take them, the so called favorites to win it all this year to a crude ass 7 game series. And to add on to that a team with the worst record coming in to the playoffs, the Celtics should have taken this easily, but instead they are the last ones to enter the second round when everyone else is done.

Another thing that catches my eye about the Celtics and Boston for that matter is there fans. I find that shit funny as hell how they be acting all crazy in there arena and selling out every game when just a little over a year ago when they wasn't shit they couldn't even get a couple sell outs in a season. Mike Bibby is right Boston folks are bandwagon fans.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Sun May 04, 2008 4:35 pm

i know that they should have swept the hawks but the hawks were playin with no pressure and they had nothing to lose coming into the series because it was over before it started. it can be hard for any team to win when their opponent has that attitude. i give credit to the hawks. i thought todays game was funny as hell the hawks had no offense at all. they had fuckin 10 points in the second quarter!!!! LOL bostons defense will take em far in my opinion. we'll see Cool bring on lebron and the cavs

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun May 04, 2008 11:14 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Well the Celtics did indeed blow out the Hawks. But I strongly disagree with the analysts saying this was an impressive win. What was so impressive about beating down a mediocre team like the Hawks....in a game 7 at that? When the fact remains this is what they should have done to begin with. What stood out about this blow out? I didn't see a damn thing that stood out. They could have beat them by 60 points for all care and this win would still not erase the fact that they let such a sorry ass team take them, the so called favorites to win it all this year to a crude ass 7 game series. And to add on to that a team with the worst record coming in to the playoffs, the Celtics should have taken this easily, but instead they are the last ones to enter the second round when everyone else is done.

Another thing that catches my eye about the Celtics and Boston for that matter is there fans. I find that shit funny as hell how they be acting all crazy in there arena and selling out every game when just a little over a year ago when they wasn't shit they couldn't even get a couple sell outs in a season. Mike Bibby is right Boston folks are bandwagon fans.

lol...the same could be said about all these new hawk fans coming outa the woodwork...

thruout the regular season and past seasons...they barely had anyone come to there games....lakers are just lucky were such a successful franchize most of the time...yeh we have years we fuck up...or years we dont make the playoffs...but face it...us laker fans are fuckin spoiled haha if we had a a long stretch of horrible seasons than made a few trades and made a complete turnaround like boston...it wuld prolly be the same story with us....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 05, 2008 12:27 am

GimmeTheLoot wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Well the Celtics did indeed blow out the Hawks. But I strongly disagree with the analysts saying this was an impressive win. What was so impressive about beating down a mediocre team like the Hawks....in a game 7 at that? When the fact remains this is what they should have done to begin with. What stood out about this blow out? I didn't see a damn thing that stood out. They could have beat them by 60 points for all care and this win would still not erase the fact that they let such a sorry ass team take them, the so called favorites to win it all this year to a crude ass 7 game series. And to add on to that a team with the worst record coming in to the playoffs, the Celtics should have taken this easily, but instead they are the last ones to enter the second round when everyone else is done.

lol...the same could be said about all these new hawk fans coming outa the woodwork...

thruout the regular season and past seasons...they barely had anyone come to there games....lakers are just lucky were such a successful franchize most of the time...yeh we have years we fuck up...or years we dont make the playoffs...but face it...us laker fans are fuckin spoiled haha if we had a a long stretch of horrible seasons than made a few trades and made a complete turnaround like boston...it wuld prolly be the same story with us....

The Lakers have only missed the playoffs 9 times in their intire franchise history going back to Minneapolis Lakers days of the early 50's. And those 9 times weren't in consecutive years or even in the same decade they where spread over the entire time line until now. That one year we missed the playoffs in 2005 was a history making moment. At least for the Lakers franchise.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 05, 2008 12:27 am

Meanwhile Boston has been downright terrible for over 20 years now. With the exception of 2007-2008 season.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon May 05, 2008 12:33 am

^^not exactly they made it to the eastern conference finals in 2002 i beleive...
it was the season we beat the hell outa the nets in the finals...if boston won it wulda been a boston lakers finals back in 02
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 05, 2008 12:55 am

GimmeTheLoot wrote:^^not exactly they made it to the eastern conference finals in 2002 i beleive...
it was the season we beat the hell outa the nets in the finals...if boston won it wulda been a boston lakers finals back in 02

I don't remember that at all. Shit it was only one year then cause they havn't made the playoffs prior to this season for more than a few years now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Mon May 05, 2008 1:13 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
GimmeTheLoot wrote:^^not exactly they made it to the eastern conference finals in 2002 i beleive...

I don't remember that at all. Shit it was only one year then cause they havn't made the playoffs prior to this season for more than a few years now.

yeah they made it to the conference finals in '02 when they had antoinne walker. celtics takin it this year so the past 10-15 years dont mean shit lol

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

BOSTON CELTICS........ Empty Who's taking it all

Post  Ty Mon May 05, 2008 9:07 am

The Celtics have proven one thing. You can't buy chemistry. I've yet to see the big three all play well in the same game. I've yet to see them really play a team game. A good team puts mediocre opposition away early which is what the Lakers did with Denver. Boston couldn't win one game in Atlanta against a team with no playoff experience, no bench and a point guard who was at his best when he split time with Bobby Jackson in Sacramento. Boston isn't going anywhere. Come on man, how they going to match up against a Lakers team with a deep bench, decent center, experience at the point with Fisher, Odum doing the thing at forward and the best player in the NBA in Monster Koby. Who wants it as much as Koby does down the stretch. Not Garnet, nobody in Detroit has even bothered to show up yet for the playoffs or their just not taking this seriously. Damn sho ain't Lebron? You can't pay him to take the money shot at the end of the game and after missing that 8 footer the other night, who wants him taking the last shot anyway. Most over-hyped player in the history of the NBA. Oh and can somebody get me an HGH kit to test ole boy. You want to talk about performance enhancing substances in baseball what about basketball? Anyway back on topic. Something doesn't look right with Duncan and Ginobli and Parker can't get it done every night. So who does that favor? Utah, outside of Boozer and Williams what they got? Fisher handled Williams last night and Williams handles Chris Paul so don't even bring them into the picture. That's a one man, one coach squad that's going nowhere. Byron can't hit that mid-range jumper anymore and David West will be opposed for being David West.

The East is a subpar conference with incomplete teams. I just hope Boston lasts long enough to rid the playoffs of that farce of a squad coming out of Cleveland. The sooner Lebron is out of the picture the better. If I have to see him rush down the lane for another five yard gain before hoisting up some brick of a shot while hoping the refs bail him out with another phantom call, I'm gonna... Anyway if Denver were an eastern conference squad they would have gone further in the playoff's because they got the same philosophy as the eastern teams. Put together a group of individually talented players and hope one gets hot at the right time to lead you to victory. So much for Boston's defensive prowess. That's a joke when you get torched by Tito Horford and Joe Johnson. Neither of which are A-list NBA players. At least not yet anyway. I'm thinking if Joe Johnson can light the Celtics up with an inconsistent jump shot and no other offensive threat on the floor, what would Koby and the Lakers do to them?

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 05, 2008 12:42 pm

This man speaks the truth! You know your hoops. You should be one of them sports analyst on ESPN. I agree 100% with everything, I been thinking that way since atleast February when the Lakers really started to show what they wanted to do this season. As for Lebron James I have yet to see anything dude does aside from his boring power dunks that can get me to say wow occasionally. James looks like he's built for football rather than basketball, and sometimes I do question his performance while he's out there. Most definatley hands down the most over rated player yet to hit the NBA. I still can't get over why they calling this dude as young as he is "King James" as if he has even accomplished anything major in his career.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Mon May 05, 2008 11:58 pm

Ty wrote:The Celtics have proven one thing. You can't buy chemistry. I've yet to see the big three all play well in the same game. I've yet to see them really play a team game. A good team puts mediocre opposition away early which is what the Lakers did with Denver. Boston couldn't win one game in Atlanta against a team with no playoff experience, no bench and a point guard who was at his best when he split time with Bobby Jackson in Sacramento. Boston isn't going anywhere. Come on man, how they going to match up against a Lakers team with a deep bench, decent center, experience at the point with Fisher, Odum doing the thing at forward and the best player in the NBA in Monster Koby. Who wants it as much as Koby does down the stretch. Not Garnet, nobody in Detroit has even bothered to show up yet for the playoffs or their just not taking this seriously. Damn sho ain't Lebron? You can't pay him to take the money shot at the end of the game and after missing that 8 footer the other night, who wants him taking the last shot anyway. Most over-hyped player in the history of the NBA. Oh and can somebody get me an HGH kit to test ole boy. You want to talk about performance enhancing substances in baseball what about basketball? Anyway back on topic. Something doesn't look right with Duncan and Ginobli and Parker can't get it done every night. So who does that favor? Utah, outside of Boozer and Williams what they got? Fisher handled Williams last night and Williams handles Chris Paul so don't even bring them into the picture. That's a one man, one coach squad that's going nowhere. Byron can't hit that mid-range jumper anymore and David West will be opposed for being David West.

The East is a subpar conference with incomplete teams. I just hope Boston lasts long enough to rid the playoffs of that farce of a squad coming out of Cleveland. The sooner Lebron is out of the picture the better. If I have to see him rush down the lane for another five yard gain before hoisting up some brick of a shot while hoping the refs bail him out with another phantom call, I'm gonna... Anyway if Denver were an eastern conference squad they would have gone further in the playoff's because they got the same philosophy as the eastern teams. Put together a group of individually talented players and hope one gets hot at the right time to lead you to victory. So much for Boston's defensive prowess. That's a joke when you get torched by Tito Horford and Joe Johnson. Neither of which are A-list NBA players. At least not yet anyway. I'm thinking if Joe Johnson can light the Celtics up with an inconsistent jump shot and no other offensive threat on the floor, what would Koby and the Lakers do to them?
HAHA COME ON. THATS KINDA BULL SHIT. THEY BEAT THE LAKERS EVERY TIME THEY PLAYED IN THE SEASON LOL. THEY PROB GOT SOME OF THE BEST CHEMISTRY IN THE GAME. LOL @ SAYIN THEY AINT GOIN NOWHERE. THAT SHIT MAKES ME MAD CUZ IT AINT TRUE. SO WHAT IF THEY LOST A COUPLE GAMES TO ATLANTA? THE CELTICS SHUT DOWN THE LAKERS EVERYTIME THEY PLAYED. SO DOES THAT MEAN IF THEY PLAY IN THE FINALS THAT BOSTON IS GONNA SWEEP EM? NO!! AND THE WAY NEW ORLEANS IS PLAYIN THE SPURS RIGHT NOW, THE LAKERS HAVE ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING THE WEST IN MY OPINION. THE LAKERS HAV LOST TO PLENTY OF BAD TEAMS THIS YEAR..MORE SO THAN BOSTON IF I MIGHT ADD!! IM NOT A LAKER HATER BUT THAT IS JUST THE FACTS

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 06, 2008 1:03 am

spc6364 wrote:
Ty wrote:The Celtics have proven one thing. You can't buy chemistry. I've yet to see the big three all play well in the same game. I've yet to see them really play a team game. A good team puts mediocre opposition away early which is what the Lakers did with Denver. Boston couldn't win one game in Atlanta against a team with no playoff experience, no bench and a point guard who was at his best when he split time with Bobby Jackson in Sacramento. Boston isn't going anywhere. Come on man, how they going to match up against a Lakers team with a deep bench, decent center, experience at the point with Fisher, Odum doing the thing at forward and the best player in the NBA in Monster Koby. Who wants it as much as Koby does down the stretch. Not Garnet, nobody in Detroit has even bothered to show up yet for the playoffs or their just not taking this seriously. Damn sho ain't Lebron? You can't pay him to take the money shot at the end of the game and after missing that 8 footer the other night, who wants him taking the last shot anyway. Most over-hyped player in the history of the NBA. Oh and can somebody get me an HGH kit to test ole boy. You want to talk about performance enhancing substances in baseball what about basketball? Anyway back on topic. Something doesn't look right with Duncan and Ginobli and Parker can't get it done every night. So who does that favor? Utah, outside of Boozer and Williams what they got? Fisher handled Williams last night and Williams handles Chris Paul so don't even bring them into the picture. That's a one man, one coach squad that's going nowhere. Byron can't hit that mid-range jumper anymore and David West will be opposed for being David West.

The East is a subpar conference with incomplete teams. I just hope Boston lasts long enough to rid the playoffs of that farce of a squad coming out of Cleveland. The sooner Lebron is out of the picture the better. If I have to see him rush down the lane for another five yard gain before hoisting up some brick of a shot while hoping the refs bail him out with another phantom call, I'm gonna... Anyway if Denver were an eastern conference squad they would have gone further in the playoff's because they got the same philosophy as the eastern teams. Put

together a group of individually talented players and hope one gets hot at the right time to lead you to victory. So much for Boston's defensive prowess. That's a joke when you get torched by Tito Horford and Joe Johnson. Neither of which are A-list NBA players. At least not yet anyway. I'm thinking if Joe Johnson can light the Celtics up with an inconsistent jump shot and no other offensive threat on the floor, what would Koby and the Lakers do to them?
HAHA COME ON. THATS KINDA BULL SHIT. THEY BEAT THE LAKERS EVERY TIME THEY PLAYED IN THE SEASON LOL. THEY PROB GOT SOME OF THE BEST CHEMISTRY IN THE GAME. LOL @ SAYIN THEY AINT GOIN NOWHERE. THAT SHIT MAKES ME MAD CUZ IT AINT TRUE. SO WHAT IF THEY LOST A COUPLE GAMES TO ATLANTA? THE CELTICS SHUT DOWN THE LAKERS EVERYTIME THEY PLAYED. SO DOES THAT MEAN IF THEY PLAY IN THE FINALS THAT BOSTON IS GONNA SWEEP EM? NO!! AND THE WAY NEW ORLEANS IS PLAYIN THE SPURS RIGHT NOW, THE LAKERS HAVE ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING THE WEST IN MY OPINION. THE LAKERS HAV LOST TO PLENTY OF BAD TEAMS THIS YEAR..MORE SO THAN BOSTON IF I MIGHT ADD!! IM NOT A LAKER HATER BUT THAT IS JUST THE FACTS

Are you a banwagon fan? You kind of sound like one because your so called team wasn't nothing but a pile of shit last year if even that. They "shot down" the Lakers? In what way? A regular season match up doesn't mean much if anything come playoff time especially when you factor in that the Lakers still had a lowly ass mediocre Kwame Brown at the time. Who gives a damn if the Celtics took the regular season series, the Phoenix Suns did the same to the Spurs during the regular season 3 games to 1 and look what happened to them. The Spurs sent they ass packing back to that desert.

Regular season match ups don't mean much if anything come the play offs 9 times out of 10. As far as the Lakers losing to bad teams during the regular season well now thats just ignorant on your part since its a solid fact that the Celtics also had two sets of 3 game losing streaks during the season in which they lost to horrible sub 500 teams and all that with them having all their main guys healthy. The Lakers only had one stretch during the season where they lost 3 games in a row, and this was during a time when injuries started to plauge the Lakers. The Celtics are on the arguably the worst Conference in NBA history this year and when you got teams from the east that made the playoffs with a 38-39 sub 500 record you cant help but to shudder at how terrible that conference was this year.

Meanwhile the Lakers where in the most competitive Conference in NBA history with as many as 8 teams hitting the 50 win mark, not only is it amazing at how much stress these Western teams had to go through each night but for a team to come out on top as the number one seed is very impressive and remarkable and shows where the Lakers are this year in terms of eliteness.

Now as far as you bringing up the Spurs and Hornets series, that just shows that you need to stick to football and away from Basketball all together. The Spurs are basically playing in wheel chairs. They have the oldest line up of players in the leauge and there age is showing. Of course a young,fast and athletic team such as the Hornets are going to give them problems.

The Lakers have zero chance of winning the west? Despite the fact that just about every sports anaylst from ESPN to TNT and back again have predicted the Lakers to make it to the Finals? I sure do hope you don't end up eating your words after all is said and done. Better wait for football season to come around and stick with it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Tue May 06, 2008 9:55 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
spc6364 wrote:

The East is a subpar conference with incomplete teams. I just hope Boston lasts long enough to rid the playoffs of that farce of a squad coming out of Cleveland. The sooner Lebron is out of the picture the better. If I have to see him rush down the lane for another five yard gain before hoisting up some brick of a shot while hoping the refs bail him out with another phantom call, I'm gonna... Anyway if Denver were an eastern conference squad they would have gone further in the playoff's because they got the same philosophy as the eastern teams. Put

together a group of individually talented players and hope one gets hot at the right time to lead you to victory. So much for Boston's defensive prowess. That's a joke when you get torched by Tito Horford and Joe Johnson. Neither of which are A-list NBA players. At least not yet anyway. I'm thinking if Joe Johnson can light the Celtics up with an inconsistent jump shot and no other offensive threat on the floor, what would Koby and the Lakers do to them?

Are you a banwagon fan? You kind of sound like one because your so called team wasn't nothing but a pile of shit last year if even that. They "shot down" the Lakers? In what way? A regular season match up doesn't mean much if anything come playoff time especially when you factor in that the Lakers still had a lowly ass mediocre Kwame Brown at the time. Who gives a damn if the Celtics took the regular season series, the Phoenix Suns did the same to the Spurs during the regular season 3 games to 1 and look what happened to them. The Spurs sent they ass packing back to that desert.

Regular season match ups don't mean much if anything come the play offs 9 times out of 10. As far as the Lakers losing to bad teams during the regular season well now thats just ignorant on your part since its a solid fact that the Celtics also had two sets of 3 game losing streaks during the season in which they lost to horrible sub 500 teams and all that with them having all their main guys healthy. The Lakers only had one stretch during the season where they lost 3 games in a row, and this was during a time when injuries started to plauge the Lakers. The Celtics are on the arguably the worst Conference in NBA history this year and when you got teams from the east that made the playoffs with a 38-39 sub 500 record you cant help but to shudder at how terrible that conference was this year.

Meanwhile the Lakers where in the most competitive Conference in NBA history with as many as 8 teams hitting the 50 win mark, not only is it amazing at how much stress these Western teams had to go through each night but for a team to come out on top as the number one seed is very impressive and remarkable and shows where the Lakers are this year in terms of eliteness.

Now as far as you bringing up the Spurs and Hornets series, that just shows that you need to stick to football and away from Basketball all together. The Spurs are basically playing in wheel chairs. They have the oldest line up of players in the leauge and there age is showing. Of course a young,fast and athletic team such as the Hornets are going to give them problems.

The Lakers have zero chance of winning the west? Despite the fact that just about every sports anaylst from ESPN to TNT and back again have predicted the Lakers to make it to the Finals? I sure do hope you don't end up eating your words after all is said and done. Better wait for football season to come around and stick with it.

i dont think u understand what that means. ive been a celtics fan since forever even when they sucked, which has been most of my life lol. all we can do is watch the playoffs now. us talking this out and tryin to analyze shit has no affect on anything. we jus gotta wait n see!

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 06, 2008 1:09 pm

I never said you where, thats why I asked you before hand.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Look I'm no Lakers groupie and I will point out there faults plenty of times, but I been there through the dynasty days and the new millenium dynasty days and I know the smell of success. Its looking real familiar now. Are they perfect? Hell no. There defense if very questionable at times but aside from that the chemistry has been better than I've ever seen in this decade. As for Boston there a hell of a team and no one can deny that. They definatley are one of the favorites if not thee favorite to win it all, but I just think they havn't developed that killer instinct that a championship caliber team needs and they showed that with the Hawks.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 06, 2008 2:53 pm

one thing i hate about us is we blow leads ALL THE FUCKIN TIME...we have a big lead into halftime then we let em get back in it in te 3rd and 4th quarters.....shit happened in gae 1 against jazz...and to the hornets last time we played em...we had like a 25 point lead....and they got it down to 1...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 06, 2008 3:37 pm

I detest that shit with a passion! LOL. Sometimes I just turn that shit off or change the channel when that happens. We led by 31 points that one game with the Hornets and blew all but one point of it. The guys seem to relax a little to much.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Wed May 07, 2008 12:23 am

man boston really got lucky with one tonight!!!! lol

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next