Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia State Gang

+7
RENO
P_LOKO
TumbleWeed
dstrm300
B.G.Nutt YrDp
M&M
alfonzemefesto
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Magnolia State Gang - Page 2 Empty Re: Magnolia State Gang

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:17 am

i got two relatives right NOW who will claim IE MOB on you right now if tempers flare...lol so yeh it is a mindset still current today. But actually youngsters started taking IE MOB and trying to turn it into a gang...these were mostly hangers on and what not but also the Original IE MOB was IE Projects. But Nyte wasn't the Little Zions in the Original Black Rag Mafia too? I remember the cd that came out in like 93 or 94 titled Black Rag Mafia and the cd cover was in front of the Zions

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue May 15, 2012 4:32 am

So what was the first black gang on the westside? And when did they sprout up? The only thiing i remember hearing is Gilberts being called Patriot Boys in the 80s, before the B/C hit the area up. Any black gangs from the 50s, or 60s over there? Im assuming PJG has older roots than i know of.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:59 am

Jae somewhere in this forum Nyte posted some info about 5X's being the first Crip set in SB. And the 5x's will still claim west side san bernardino as much as some claim rialto so hopeuflly that answers your question. But i know the projects go back along time before b/c it was still projects you got og's in their mid 50's from pj's.

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Tue May 15, 2012 5:01 am

Why did they choose to claim Rialto over San Bernardino?
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm

niners wrote:i got two relatives right NOW who will claim IE MOB on you right now if tempers flare...lol so yeh it is a mindset still current today. But actually youngsters started taking IE MOB and trying to turn it into a gang...these were mostly hangers on and what not but also the Original IE MOB was IE Projects. But Nyte wasn't the Little Zions in the Original Black Rag Mafia too? I remember the cd that came out in like 93 or 94 titled Black Rag Mafia and the cd cover was in front of the Zions

I thought it was just the Landz, Projects, and Maze who owe their orgins to the Original IE MOB?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Jae wrote:So what was the first black gang on the westside? And when did they sprout up? The only thiing i remember hearing is Gilberts being called Patriot Boys in the 80s, before the B/C hit the area up. Any black gangs from the 50s, or 60s over there? Im assuming PJG has older roots than i know of.

The Macon Mafia goes back generations. Though not officially a gang per se, their function is similar to that of one albeit more structured and family orientated. I know that the Macons were committing robberies, starting fights, and causing mayhem as far back as the 50's and 60's.

PJG was always known by that, before the advent of B's and C's, and before they became black rags, they were there since the 70's. The Gilberts were the Patriot Boys for years prior to becoming GSG in 1987. The 5x roots go back to around 1976/1977. And if you count defunct gangs like the GTC, they formed a year or two later. The Valley Boy Crips/Gangsters (PPHG) formed around the same time as well. The 5's pre-date them by a couple years and are the oldest.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 16, 2012 7:37 pm

niners wrote:Jae somewhere in this forum Nyte posted some info about 5X's being the first Crip set in SB. And the 5x's will still claim west side san bernardino as much as some claim rialto so hopeuflly that answers your question. But i know the projects go back along time before b/c it was still projects you got og's in their mid 50's from pj's.

Oh yeah, i remember that stuff but i was wondering if there was anything older than that though. I'm trying to take it ALL THE WAY back. lol. Damn, i keep forgetting that 5X is a SB gang. smh. Bad habit to automatically place them as rialto. And i keep forgetting about the manor boys too. smh.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed May 16, 2012 7:42 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Jae wrote:So what was the first black gang on the westside? And when did they sprout up? The only thiing i remember hearing is Gilberts being called Patriot Boys in the 80s, before the B/C hit the area up. Any black gangs from the 50s, or 60s over there? Im assuming PJG has older roots than i know of.

The Macon Mafia goes back generations. Though not officially a gang per se, their function is similar to that of one albeit more structured and family orientated. I know that the Macons were committing robberies, starting fights, and causing mayhem as far back as the 50's and 60's.

PJG was always known by that, before the advent of B's and C's, and before they became black rags, they were there since the 70's. The Gilberts were the Patriot Boys for years prior to becoming GSG in 1987. The 5x roots go back to around 1976/1977. And if you count defunct gangs like the GTC, they formed a year or two later. The Valley Boy Crips/Gangsters (PPHG) formed around the same time as well. The 5's pre-date them by a couple years and are the oldest.

Oh, okay, so Macons is one of them "groups" that were around when the early versions of WSV came about. I guess that is what i was trying to figure out, because theres good history on the chicanos on the westside but nothing is ever mentioned about the brothas back in the 50s and 60s on the westside so i was wondering if brothas had groups/clubs/gangs just like the chicanos or not. But it seems, so far, that brothas only formed during the early 70s there (aside from Macons). Im still digging into some of that history and trying to find some answers. If there are any.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 17, 2012 3:17 am

Jae if you ever find yourself downtown SB you gotta check out the early newspapers of THE SUN. You can see them in the department where you look at shit on old film that you scroll thru. The first copy they have is from 1920 and in that paper it talks about 2 negro men and a negro woman who robbed somebody in the Flats at the train station and I'm sure there is what you would be looking for in there my eyes started hurting so I couldn't go too far

Back to top Go down

Magnolia State Gang - Page 2 Empty Shout out to San Bernardino Magnolia Estates

Post  Rickyyahsharal Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:08 am

I lived in San Bernardino for like 8 months right in the heart of Magnolia I stayed off medical center drive and Home Street and the backstreet was Flores part of 2019 to 2020 shout outs to the homies Cortez and wise Cortez was a crip and wise was a blood... They call me Rhino 🦏 a Norteño from South San Francisco Varrio C.Street Mob and they looked out for me..... San Bernardino Magnolia Estates some real ones

Rickyyahsharal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2024-01-01

Back to top Go down

Magnolia State Gang - Page 2 Empty They're both bloods and crips

Post  Rickyyahsharal Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:15 am

alfonzemefesto wrote:Wtf, magnolia state crips?! Check out this youtube video. Just type in san bernardino blocc movement part 3 on youtube.
I lived in San Bernardino right in the heart of Magnolia Estates I stayed off medical center drive and Home Street the back street was Flores..... I lived there for like 8 months I came from Northern California (Norteño) South San Francisco Varrio C.Street Norteños and the homies Cortez and wise looked out for me Cortez was a Crip wise was a blood and they both was Magnolia State it was the first time me seeing a blood and crip Hood together but they with it shout out to them they some real ones

Rickyyahsharal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickyyahsharal Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:18 am

alfonzemefesto wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:I've heard that there are a couple crips from the Zions. And I kno the Projects has different crip and blood cliccs, but i've never heard about any MSB niggaz bein crips. Matta of fact they go hard on most crips regaurdless of if they w/s or not. Thats sum new shit 4 sho, another example of how niggaz twist shit up now & days.

I agree. The projects were well known or having blood and crip clicks, and the zions had very few crips. Magnolia states, however, was never known for having crips.
With all due respect I have to disagree I was there in 2019 and 2020 I don't know if you ever heard of the homie Cortez and wise Cortez is a Crip wise is a blood and they both Magnolia State..... I lived off medical center drive and Home Street backstreet Flores they looked out for me when I first moved there I'm from Northern California South San Francisco Varrio C Street Norteños

Rickyyahsharal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2