Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang cops

+10
Ty
FONTAxIE
wesiderider
SFxSTONER
American Zombie
ANGEL DEL INFERNO
SURCALMEX
vthls13
CaliforniaRepublic
IE4LIFE
14 posters

Go down

Gang cops Empty Gang cops

Post  IE4LIFE Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:45 am

Gang numbers soar
County sees 48% increase
Andrew Edwards, Staff Writer
Posted: 09/04/2010 10:32:32 PM PDT

Law enforcement agencies are beefing up gang details in response to gang membership climbing nearly 48 percent in the past three years in San Bernardino County.
"They get used to seeing us, as we do them," said police Sgt. Rod Topping, one of two sergeants who supervise San Bernardino's gang squad. "I wouldn't say we're cordial with them, but we're able to talk to them."

There are 5,400 to 5,500 gang members in San Bernardino, said Topping.

The county had nearly 12,700 documented gang members in 2007. Now that figure has climbed to about 18,600 documented gang members, authorities said.

In San Bernardino, the county's largest city and a place where Crips and Bloods sets exist near homegrown gangs'

Officers from the Fontana Police Department question a man identified as a suspected gang member on Valley Bouleveard on Friday. Recent studies have shown that San Bernardino County gang membership has grown from 12,700 to 18,600 in the past three years. (Gabriel Luis Acosta/Staff Photographer)neighborhoods, police have doubled their gang enforcement efforts since late 2009.
The city has 16 officers, including Topping and another sergeant, charged with tracking the city's several gangs.

"Everything we do is proactive," Topping said. "We carry our own caseloads, and we increase gang-related crimes, shootings, stabbings."

The Sheriff's Department has created a new four-deputy gang team in Hesperia and a two-person team, according to spokeswoman Jodi Miller.

The sheriff's Highland station is in the process of getting its own four-deputy team.

In Fontana, police Officer Scott Snyder says there are more than 1,000 documented gang members.

The new enforcement teams have led to some notable busts in the past year:

San Bernardino police took 22 suspects into custody in May after a year-long narcotics investigation targeting members of the Delmann Heights Ghetto Boys.

In April, authorities arrested more than 50 people after a 17-month investigation in which Ontario police and federal law enforcement targeted Ontario street gangs and the Mexican Mafia.

Another major investigation led to the arrest of more than 70 suspected members or associates of Victorville's East Side Victoria gang in October after a two-year probe of methamphetamine activity and violence.

Gang statistics, however, are not universally accepted as the best indicator of the county's gang problem.

"When I read the paper and see the high number of gangs, I'm like, `Where are they at? I don't see them,"' said Bobby Vega, deputy director of the Urban Conservation Corps of the Inland Empire.

The corps' mission is to take teenagers and adults - the older ones can include parolees and probationers - and get them working on conservation projects in the San Bernardino National Forest.

Vega worries about the possibility that law enforcement agencies in need of increasingly scarce budget dollars may be mislabeling young people as gangsters.

"We don't get to define ourselves," Vega said. "We're not the dominant culture."

Police and sheriff's deputies cannot legally call any rough-looking youngster a gangster. California law requires law enforcement to observe such criteria as gang attire and tattoos, knowledge of gang signs, tips from a reliable informant or admissions of gang membership.

"We can go to court and say with certainty that he's a gang member," Topping said.

Certainty can mean extra years in prison when juries conclude that not only is a defendant guilty of a crime, but that he or she did the deed in order to benefit a street gang.

Gang officers do not only collect

Fontana police Officer Scott Snyder questions a youth on Juniper Avenue. (Gabriel Luis Acosta/Staff Photographer)intelligence on the most hard core of gang members, Freeman said.
"Most of our gangs have a tagging crew or party crew attached to them," Freeman said, adding that some of these kids may end up claiming allegiance to criminal outfits like the Mexican Mafia.

"You'll see them evolve from a little tagging crew into a full-fledged crew," he said.

The statistics showing a rise in gang membership are not reflected in an increase in gang-related killings.

The San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office added gang enhancements to 36 murder charges filed during the 2009 calendar year, down from 47 the prior year and 78 in 2005.

Police and prosecutors, however, do not credit gangsters with mellowing out.

"For the most part, it's been an increase. The violence has escalated," Assistant District Attorney Dennis Christy said.

One prosecutor said tougher law enforcement has reduced crime.

"We are taking a lot of people off the street for a long time. It's not that turnstile style of justice," said Britt Imes, lead deputy district attorney for the gang prosecution unit in the district attorney's Victorville office.

One problem of successful gang enforcement is that arrests and prosecutions can often displace crime to other communities or create power vacuums that the criminals still on the streets will seek to exploit.

In the aftermath of the East Side Victoria investigation, one of Victorville area law enforcement's new priorities is preventing new criminals from taking the old gang's place, Imes said.

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Gang cops Empty Re: Gang cops

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 am

They could do better FOR the community with the millions of dollars they BEG the county/state for.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:26 am

FUCK SMASH!!!!FUCK YOU YOU FAGET MOTHER FUCKER SNYDER YOU DIRTY FUCK!!!AND YOU FREEMAN THESE COPS GO AROUND HURASING PEOPLE MAKING THEM SIGN A GANG INHANCEMENT PAPER JUST BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN A AREA THAT IS HOME TO GANGS...WATCH OUT FOR THESE FUCKERS..THEIR DIRTY!!!!THEY ARE THE SMASH TEAM OUT OF FONTANA THEY WILL MAKE YOU DO THINGS YOU DONT WANT TO DO!!!PEOPLE I INCORAGE YOU TO RECORD THESE COPS THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH TO MUCH SHIT!!!!!DONT BE A VICTIM!!!!FUCK YOU SNYDER YOU DIRTY MOTHER FUCKER YOUR DAY WILL COME AND PEOPLE WILL ONLY DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR SO LONG!!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  IE4LIFE Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 pm

thehoodlife909 wrote:FUCK SMASH!!!!FUCK YOU YOU FAGET MOTHER FUCKER SNYDER YOU DIRTY FUCK!!!AND YOU FREEMAN THESE COPS GO AROUND HURASING PEOPLE MAKING THEM SIGN A GANG INHANCEMENT PAPER JUST BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN A AREA THAT IS HOME TO GANGS...WATCH OUT FOR THESE FUCKERS..THEIR DIRTY!!!!THEY ARE THE SMASH TEAM OUT OF FONTANA THEY WILL MAKE YOU DO THINGS YOU DONT WANT TO DO!!!PEOPLE I INCORAGE YOU TO RECORD THESE COPS THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH TO MUCH SHIT!!!!!DONT BE A VICTIM!!!!FUCK YOU SNYDER YOU DIRTY MOTHER FUCKER YOUR DAY WILL COME AND PEOPLE WILL ONLY DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR SO LONG!!!!

Tell us how you really feel. Sounds like they fucked with you. I hav seen them but they never fucked with me.

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm

I have to say that those numbers r alot lower than what they really are another police cover up from showing the true reality
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL DEL INFERNO Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 am

vthls13 wrote:FUCK SMASH!!!!FUCK YOU YOU FAGET MOTHER FUCKER SNYDER YOU DIRTY FUCK!!!AND YOU FREEMAN THESE COPS GO AROUND HURASING PEOPLE MAKING THEM SIGN A GANG INHANCEMENT PAPER JUST BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN A AREA THAT IS HOME TO GANGS...WATCH OUT FOR THESE FUCKERS..THEIR DIRTY!!!!THEY ARE THE SMASH TEAM OUT OF FONTANA THEY WILL MAKE YOU DO THINGS YOU DONT WANT TO DO!!!PEOPLE I INCORAGE YOU TO RECORD THESE COPS THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH TO MUCH SHIT!!!!!DONT BE A VICTIM!!!!FUCK YOU SNYDER YOU DIRTY MOTHER FUCKER YOUR DAY WILL COME AND PEOPLE WILL ONLY DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR SO LONG!!!!

YUP THATS THE TRUTH THOSE TWO FOOS ARE BITCHES THEY FUCKED ME UP LIKE THREE TIME BECAUSE I WOULDNT GIVE THEM INFO ON ANOTHER HOOD AND OTHER FOOS THEY FUCKED ME UP NASTY TILL THEY FUCKED UP THEY TOOK ME TOO THE BACK OF A CHURCH ON PALMETTO AND RANDELL THAT FOO MORGAN,BING,SNYDER,FREEMAN,AND SOME OTHER FOO THOSE FOOS WERE FUCKING MY ASS UP WITH FLASH LIGHTS TELL ME THAT THE TAZERS ARE NEXT IF I DONT TALK BUT WHEN THEY WERE FUCKING ME UP THEIR WERE POEPLE AT THE CHURCH IT WAS LIKE 1 AM IDK WHAT THEY WERE DOING BUT THEY SEEN AND HEARD A LOT OF WHAT THEY WERE DOING TO ME THOSE FOO FROM SMASH GOT SCARED THEY TRIED TO TELL THEM THAT I WAS RESISTING AND THAT I HAD A GUN BUT THEY DIDNT BELIVE THEM BUT THEY COULDNT DO NOTHING I MEAN WHO DO YOU CALL WHEN THE POLICE ARE FUCKING YOU UP. WELL THEY GOT SCARED AND LET ME GO I WALK TO THE PARK AND THOSE POEPLE AT THE CHURCH PICKED ME UP THE STREET AND ASKED ME WHAT HAPPENED SO I TOLD THEM THE NEXT DAY I WENT TO THE STAION AND THOSE PEOPLE MEET ME UP THERE. I WAS GOING TO SUE THEM BUT I COULDNT WHAT HAPPEND IN STEAD I GOT LOCK UP THE COPS SAID I HAD A GUN ON ME ON SOME HOW THE GOT A GUN AND SAID IT WAS MINE AND WENT TO JAIL I DID A YEAR INTILL I WON MY CASE I GOT OUT THIS WAS AROUND 08-09

ANGEL DEL INFERNO
Associate

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 am

Thats fucked up
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 am

FUCK SMASH!!!!! according to them they are trying to stop gangsters from getting away with shit but at the same time they r acting like a gang these dudes r crooked as fuck too my uncle has told me some crazy stories from back in the 90's
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 am

SURCALMEX wrote:FUCK SMASH!!!!! according to them they are trying to stop gangsters from getting away with shit but at the same time they r acting like a gang these dudes r crooked as fuck too my uncle has told me some crazy stories from back in the 90's

Like other cops, they're notorious for taking peoples drugs and tell them to keep walking. Then later on they plant it on people. One time they rolled up on us at the bird farm while we were smoking a j. They walked us down to where the stage is and they had HHS all lined up, Richard (Joker) got stabbed with an icepick earlier. Twisted Evil Kind of an awkward moment.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Quiroz,Torres,Beach,Peach,Greene,DarkBart dirty muthafuckas...some even made the swat team!!!!...
When Los padrinos graffiti removal first started it was all WS'ers that worked for it and the work vans themselves where basically who-rides filled with thugs & shit....fools getting blazed out and shit,...SMASH would follow or sometimes pull the vans over looking for straps....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  FONTAxIE Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:49 pm

for some reason my nieborhood stays tagged up with FUCK SMASH Wink up here they are the department
FONTAxIE
FONTAxIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Gang cops Empty Way back when

Post  Ty Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:40 am

Pierre Weakley, the Panacucci boys, Domino and the rest was monsters back in the day.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Itsrealouthere Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:58 pm

I got pulled over by smash on randell and live oak grabbed me before I got off my bike they said if I was from headhunters and I said fuck no I ain't from headgivers but still pressed the issue trying to lock me up for stupid shit

Itsrealouthere
Wannabe

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Itsrealouthere wrote:I got pulled over by smash on randell and live oak grabbed me before I got off my bike they said if I was from headhunters and I said fuck no I ain't from headgivers but still pressed the issue trying to lock me up for stupid shit
You sure do have a lot of hate for head hunters what they do blast you? Lol
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Drooplocc48 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:40 am

Fucc smash I was In the 5x hood shooting dice wit the homies from the deuce and the 5...smash came thru and we all ran cuz caught me tho and handcuffed me then whopped ass so bad they had to take me to arrowhead hospital and before I saw a doctor there sergeant came to the room wit a handful of dope bags with Shake in it and told me "if my officer Attacked you then these are yours"....

Drooplocc48
Wannabe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:01 pm

What movie is that from haha

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2012-08-21