Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I....

3 posters

Go down

......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I.... Empty ......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I....

Post  wesiderider Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Any of you WESTCOASTERS ready for the new & improved PAC-10 Conference soon to be the PAC-12....
Now with Utah & Colorado...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I.... Empty Re: ......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I....

Post  wesiderider Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm

::::U:::C:::L:::A:::#1::::

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I.... Empty Re: ......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I....

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm

wesiderider wrote:::::U:::C:::L:::A:::#1::::
didnt ucla just get trounced 60 somehitn to like 3?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm

......COLLEGE FOOTBALL.....DIV I.... Trojans

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
No comment..... Laughing
And the Trojans will be eligible for a bowl appearance for what a couple of years or some shit like that????fucken bush!!!!!.....lol....that's some bush'it..... Very Happy

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 am

wesiderider wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
No comment..... Laughing
And the Trojans will be eligible for a bowl appearance for what a couple of years or some shit like that????fucken bush!!!!!.....lol....that's some bush'it..... Very Happy

lol ya but fuck it we still dope!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 am

DontxTrip wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
No comment..... Laughing

lol ya but fuck it we still dope!
I feel ya dog I like Trojans too,but I am a BRUINS fan...you what's trippy is the Trojans are consistent with good football teams year in and year out, but their basketball teams kinda suck....at UCLA its the opposite, their football teams aren't that great but the b-ball squads are good enough to make it to the final fours or a championship game but in the last few years FLORIDA was killin'em......fuck'en joakim noah....long haired hippy muthafucka.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 pm

all about texas when it comes too ncaa football. FUCK ALABAMA they overrated id like to see oregon do some damage in the bcs standings

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Coka wrote:all about texas when it comes too ncaa football. FUCK ALABAMA they overrated id like to see oregon do some damage in the bcs standings
I'd like to see TCU win the bcs, their looking good this season.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 pm

wesiderider wrote:
Coka wrote:all about texas when it comes too ncaa football. FUCK ALABAMA they overrated id like to see oregon do some damage in the bcs standings

tcu and boise state wont get play a chasmpionship game they sos is too weak. and computer wont give em good stuff. plus i rather goe by coaches poll.

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Coka wrote:
wesiderider wrote:

tcu and boise state wont get play a chasmpionship game they sos is too weak. and computer wont give em good stuff. plus i rather goe by coaches poll.
That's a good point...that computer shit be fucking up the game....the coaches poll is kinda biased itself...they mostly focus on the school itself not actual ability...for example if TCU a smaller University beat powerhouse Bama....Bama would likely remain atop the polls because tv ratings dictate some of these outcomes.....
In reality not to many people will tune in to a TCU and whoever else bcs game, unless the opposing team were FLORIDA, OHIO, LSU etc.....BoiseSt got a bad ass field tho don't they......statue of liberty baaabbbyyy!!!

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Anybody see that Illinois Michigan game....that was like watching two heavyweights beat the shit outta each other.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:24 pm

TCU didn't get a shot at the BCS but did manage to make its way to the RoseBowl....not bad, don't be surprised if they switch conferences in the upcoming years...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Congratulations to TCU on winning possibly the oldest bowl game in division I football......to think this was their first appearance ever in the RoseBowl....goodbye mwc hello big east....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down