Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOOD HOPPERS & HOODRATS...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE....

4 posters

Go down

HOOD HOPPERS & HOODRATS...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.... Empty HOOD HOPPERS & HOODRATS...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE....

Post  wesiderider Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:32 pm

If a bitch fucks dudes from different hoods she's labeled a hoodrat, what about dudes that leave one gang for another, could they be labeled hoodrats as well???What do the real muthafuckas think...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

HOOD HOPPERS & HOODRATS...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.... Empty Re: HOOD HOPPERS & HOODRATS...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE....

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Hood rat chicks is just that, HOOD RATS. Dirty and scummy, and not too be trusted. But they are not to be confused with the regulars or the homegirls though. Hood rats is on they own level. Pretty much the neighborhood hoes.

Hood hoppers, i aint really got no problem with them if they moved far away from they original hood and got into something else more local to where they moved to, unless it's hopping to the other side (an enemy hood). Thats when i gotta call yo' ass a transformer. I know bloods and crips that switched over and banged hard for the otherside. That shit is weird to me. And i can't respect it. But for surenos though, i dont know how y'all take it because it's alittle different, since y'all aint wearing colors like that and talking that blood/cuzz slang. I dont get how a dude can be a die hard crip for years, move, and then become a blood calling fools crabs. Thats weird... but thats my two cents.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

HOOD HOPPERS & HOODRATS...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.... Empty Re: HOOD HOPPERS & HOODRATS...WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE....

Post  hello*out*there Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

How I look at it..both of them are bitchs so fuck them both..bitchs could die if all I care..

hello*out*there
Soldier

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post  vthls13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 pm

LIL BULLET FROM HHS IS A HOOD RAT!!!

vthls13
Soldier

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum