Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book written by former alleged Onterio Earth Angel...

+3
CaliforniaRepublic
SFxSTONER
W.Devil
7 posters

Go down

Book written by former alleged Onterio Earth Angel... Empty Book written by former alleged Onterio Earth Angel...

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:04 am

I downloaded this book off of Borders this morning by some Gangster turned Christian dude. Turns out he is from EA's. I only got through the first couple chapters but its kind of interesting. Talks about the South Onta vs P12 beef. Mentions a Sinner gettin his dome blown off in South Ontario. and mentions the funk between the EA's and the BA's. The book came out in 06 and its like an anti gang book for middle school aged kids.

After im done reading it i'll print screen some of the more interesting pages. It says the Black Angels started out as the 'Red Devils' before they changed there name. I think thats what it said...lol

Last edited by W.Devil on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Book written by former alleged Onterio Earth Angel... Empty Re: Book written by former alleged Onterio Earth Angel...

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Book written by former alleged Onterio Earth Angel... Empty Re: Book written by former alleged Onterio Earth Angel...

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:33 pm

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:49 pm

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:53 pm

There aint much after this, lol..this is when he turns his life around and becomes a christian and shit..it aint a very long book. Some of the dialogue is kind of cheesy, lol...but its for a younger audience to get kids to not be bangers..some victory outreach type of shit.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Never heard of someone smoking LSD before. I don't think that would work.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 pm

I noticed that too. Must have been some kind of typo or error..or this dude is lying about shit.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:11 am

definately a good catch, finding a book like that. I know them victory outreach members have some war stories to tell. I've always seen alot of OGs affiliated with them.

There was something that didnt make sense to me though. In the beginning the story says that "the black angels gang originally started as the red devils in the late 1950s and early 1960s". But later on in the story it says that black angels (and earth angels) didnt like the red devils starting up in their neighborhood. And it also says that rod and steve (the creators of red devils) were rejects of both the EA and BA, which led them to creatingtheir own thing. It doesnt make sense.

What year was all this story taking place in, because at first i thought it was all related to the 50s and 60s until they mentioned some older member in they hood "telling us war stories of the 50s and 60s"... And he mentioned that chaffey high was black angels, crips and bloods while he was a EA there. What years was this?? Crips/bloods i would imagine werent out here until the late 70s. Was this whole story from the 80s??

From this story, he's saying that Earth Angels were in ontario first. Which, given the song and date it came out, makes sense. He said that BA claimed the eastside, which would be everything east of euclid. Turf they still have. But then he said they (EA) had the southside. Which is everything below holt. BA current turf. I'm lost...lol. But it does make sense how he said that EA's were generally older than BAs, which would make sense for the recruiting level. If all the youngsters were from jr. BA than they were the future of the O to begin with. Which makes sense as to why EAs dont exist no more. Because they were older. PLUS, black angels sounds more bad ass anyway... to a youngster. If he mentioned years, that would have been more reliable information, to me. But i'm guessing 80s. Good find though.....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 am

The bangin part of the book takes place in the late 70s into 1980. I cut out certain things and pages that didn't have much to do with gangs and the like. But, but yeah..late 70s and the incident where P12 shot and stabbed him happened in 80.

Yeah I was also real confused about the red devil thing. Maybe in the process of writing the book some shit got mixed up.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:57 am

It was my understanding that Black Angels were already there in the 1940s, and then after La eMe was created, soon thereafter OVS was formed. BA's pre-date OVS, and most documents show OVS to be from the early 1950s. So I must assume that there's some lack of memory or twisted facts in that book by that authour. All I'm Saying.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:00 am

The "varrio" lifestyle is said to have started in the 1920s in ontario. BA and EA members were said to have been apart of the same club/gang from atleast the 1940s. I remember a guy saying that there was 3 car clubs in ontario that they came from, before they were EA/BA. And OVS was created in the 1950s after sur/eme started up. That's the timeline of that, to my knowledge. It's also said that EAs claim "Onterio 13", while the BAs claim "Onterio Varrio Sur" as their respectable offspring. Not including their junior cliques and female versions. But turf wise, it sounds like, from everybody i hear it from and every website and research paper i find it on, that EAs and BAs shared the same area so there are alot of downplay towards eachother when searching and talking about that history. But one thing is for certain, BA came out on top and probably because they were younger and were probably able to recruit more with the appeal of their name, which sounds more bad ass. Plus, alot of people say that EAs are still present throughout the city. They also say that EAs went out/under in the mid 80s. Which sounds right, for this story we have uptop.

For me, there are still some gaps from all angles of each side and their history so i'm still searching for some clearer answers and info on that topic and until i have some questions answered, i will still consider it an undone history.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 am

Yeah, I have to agree. My Grandpa remembers the Black Angels being called the Black Angels way back in the 50s, he grew up in their varrio and in old Guasti. Never heard no Red Devils shit. I think during the writing of the book or through the whole process of remembrance and writing shit got mixed up. Jae and I noticed the Red Devil part later on about them trying to get a new gang started in Onterio and gettin check'd...Red Devils gettin mentioned twice in two different circumstances cant be a coincidence...something got mixed up somewhere.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 am

What is the name of this book?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  igots onta Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 pm

south side onterio IS owned by BA and always will be thats why EA's had to kick rocks theres only one type of angles in ontario

igots onta

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Understandably, because they basically recruit solely from OVS. To my knowledge.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonyreyes007 Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:22 pm

What is the name of this book? My Dad was in the EA's

anthonyreyes007

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:37 am

Took me 8 years to finally read this lol.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down