Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New hoods in the E

+5
P_LOKO
Drop Out
CaliforniaRepublic
American Zombie
dstrm300
9 posters

Go down

New hoods in the E Empty New hoods in the E

Post  dstrm300 Mon May 12, 2008 12:56 am

Sum new hoods I've heard about.

Highland Carnales 13- Seen these hit-ups mainly around Del Vallejo Middle school

CIM- Crazy Insane Mexicans, supposedlly on the Westside of the Dino. They got a lot of hit-ups around Date st. and various places around the Eastside.

G.N- Gangsta Nation, they are made up of a lot of gangs ranging from the E 2 LA which include Grape St. the Gardens and PJ Watts (just 2 give u a clue of how confused they are) They claim the area around Date and Lynwood streets between Golden and Del Rosa as there turf.

OLS- Outlaws, not sure if this is the same Outlaws as the one n Upland but Ii seen there hit-ups a lot around the Dino

Colton 12th St- Not sure if this is just a clicc off of on the Colton Varrios or what.

and has anybody heard of a clicc or crew that claim WG's in the Waterman Gardens besides ESV WG
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

New hoods in the E Empty Re: New hoods in the E

Post  American Zombie Mon May 12, 2008 1:32 am

Colton 12th street is the same as Ruthless X3 12th street. which was the RTS tagging crew in the 90's
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon May 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Highland Carnales (CX3) have been there awhile, but i'm still working on that info. I have an old picture from teen angels that i'm on the way to posting up, of them. I thought that Gangsta Nation thing was DogPound's thing. Outlaws, in dino??? No idea.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon May 12, 2008 8:08 pm

Jae wrote:Highland Carnales (CX3) have been there awhile, but i'm still working on that info. I have an old picture from teen angels that i'm on the way to posting up, of them. I thought that Gangsta Nation thing was DogPound's thing.

HOW LONG CX3 BEEN ACTIVE? I MEET SOME DUDE CLAMING THAT BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING OUT HIS ASS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon May 12, 2008 9:44 pm

The CX3 in Highland have been doing their thing for a minute...I first heard of them in the early 90s. I think "Carnales" might be the name of the clique though. CX3 in Highland stands for Colonia 13 to my knowledge. I know a couple fools from there.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

New hoods in the E Empty North...

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Mon May 26, 2008 2:12 am

GN is East Side Dog Pound bkut they was GN you fill its jus Grape St. in some other hoods no PJ watts....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:11 pm

I remember noticing more than a few Hill Side Riverside hit ups when I was in Riverside a few years back...can't remember what street. Does anyone know if they're still active out there?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:50 pm

^^i think a couple christmas' ago some kid got blasted in hillside riva's hood and was killed in a drivebye by some fools from CB...

they targeted the wrong house and shot em on christmas day in the head...fucked up...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Couple of new "hoods" to mention, that may/may not be out there in the outskirts of the E:

Gateway Posse Crips (Northside of palm springs). They made some noise a couple years ago with some murder beef that happened. "Young Ass Hustlers" aka "YAH SQUAD", "EastSide Park Gangsta Crips", Insane Rascalz Gang (Chino/Diamond Bar/ Pomona area). Anybody familiar with any of these possible hoods?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:00 pm

Jae wrote:Couple of new "hoods" to mention, that may/may not be out there in the outskirts of the E:

Gateway Posse Crips (Northside of palm springs). They made some noise a couple years ago with some murder beef that happened. "Young Ass Hustlers" aka "YAH SQUAD", "EastSide Park Gangsta Crips", Insane Rascalz Gang (Chino/Diamond Bar/ Pomona area). Anybody familiar with any of these possible hoods?

Im not familiar with anything out over there I don't know anyone over there. The farthest that I know about is Hemet because I have a few family and friends out that way. Is there even any black folks in Palm springs?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:11 pm

I MEET SOME VATOS CLAIMING INSANE RASCALZ WHEN I WAS LOCK UP...THEY WHERE BROTHERES FROM PHILIPPS RANCH AREA I ALWAYS THINK ITS FUNNY WHEN GANGS COME OUT NICE AREAS WITH NICE HOMES LIKE THEY BANG CUZ ITS THE THING TO DO...

AND IN PALM SPRINGS I ONLY HEAR OF THE VARRIOS...NOT TO MENY BLACK GANGS COMMING OUTA PS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:I MEET SOME VATOS CLAIMING INSANE RASCALZ WHEN I WAS LOCK UP...THEY WHERE BROTHERES FROM PHILIPPS RANCH AREA I ALWAYS THINK ITS FUNNY WHEN GANGS COME OUT NICE AREAS WITH NICE HOMES LIKE THEY BANG CUZ ITS THE THING TO DO...

AND IN PALM SPRINGS I ONLY HEAR OF THE VARRIOS...NOT TO MENY BLACK GANGS COMMING OUTA PS.

yeah, i dont get it how dudes try and bang when they not even living under those "gritty" conditions, for lack of a better word. Do something positive, try and change the game or something. It's hard to stop something so glorified though. Mixed with that and some knuckleheads ambitions to be seen as a "tough guy" and all the B.S. will certainly follow.

Ay Dicer, would you say they were crips? I kind of got the impression they are, but that was off one dudes appearance. lol. Sayin' cuzz alot, wearin' that color and what not. you know.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  East Coast Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Before I moved I heard of some new hoods/varrios up in Victorville/Hesperia area. I think it's crews moving up to the desert, but I could be wrong.

East Coast
Wannabe

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:20 pm

HERES A LIST OF GANGS IN VICTORVILLE/HIGH DESERT

EAST SIDE VICTORIA, VICTORVILLE
WEST SIDE VICTORIA
WEST SIDE DOWN ASS HUSTLERS 13 BARRIO VICTORIA
NORTH SIDE VICTORIA
SOUTH SIDE VICTORIA
ORO GRANDE VARRIO 13
WICKED MINDED KRIMINALS

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Honestly lets stay away from the High Desert scene and anything out there. That particular area is not IE and serves more as a outpost to countless cities for gang activity.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:30 pm

TRUE THAT I JUST GOT THE LIST OFF BK I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THAT HIGH DESERT AREA ONLY BEEN UP THAT WAY TO VISIT FAMILY..DONT SEEM LIKE THEY'ER BIG TIME UP THERE MOSTLY GANGS & CREWS RUNNING AROUND WITH THERE HEADS CHOPD OFF.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down