Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

verdugo trece ver13

+3
American Zombie
wesiderider
Drunky McThuggerton
7 posters

Go down

verdugo trece ver13 Empty verdugo trece ver13

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:35 am

i just recently heard bout em. anyone else?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

verdugo trece ver13 Empty Re: verdugo trece ver13

Post  wesiderider Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:39 am

I've never heard of it before, but alot of dudes use VER13 as an abbreviation, but never without indicating the side claimed.....unless it's some older dude just claiming VERDUGO as it is????
For example dudes on the will up WS×VER13 or VER×7STR.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 pm

wesiderider wrote:I've never heard of it before, but alot of dudes use VER13 as an abbreviation, but never without indicating the side claimed.....unless it's some older dude just claiming VERDUGO as it is????
i seen a pic of an older uncle of mine in prison, had a mural with all kinds of varrios, i seen that verdugo 13 on it.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Sometimes people use Verdugo 13 generically.Could be that?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:50 am

DontxTrip wrote:
wesiderider wrote:I've never heard of it before, but alot of dudes use VER13 as an abbreviation, but never without indicating the side claimed.....unless it's some older dude just claiming VERDUGO as it is????
i seen a pic of an older uncle of mine in prison, had a mural with all kinds of varrios, i seen that verdugo 13 on it.
A prison flick with just VERDUGO indicated could mean the VERDUGO car at that prison, perhaps all sides of VERDUGO were being represented at that prison??? Ya know what I mean like maybe a few dudes from the west a few from the south etc.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 am

Just a generic Verdugo 13...Onterio does the same thing sometimes.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:27 pm

I don't think its that, I honestly think there were dudes from all three sides of VERDUGO...if Ontario does that generic terminology it's because when you see Ontario only the southside is considered representative of their city....and within that theirs subclicks and what have you.....but VERDUGO has three distinct sides claimed and each side has 1-3 or more subclicks within that.....or it could easily be a picture taken way before all the clicks showed up????....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm

wesiderider wrote:I don't think its that, I honestly think there were dudes from all three sides of VERDUGO...if Ontario does that generic terminology it's because when you see Ontario only the southside is considered representative of their city....and within that theirs subclicks and what have you.....but VERDUGO has three distinct sides claimed and each side has 1-3 or more subclicks within that.....or it could easily be a picture taken way before all the clicks showed up????....

Well sometimes non-gang members use the generics like "verdugo 13" or "Fontana 13" Ive seen that many times. But if it was a prison hit up or prison writing then it probably is what you said originally like a Verdugo car. That would make sense.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:01 pm

cray wrote:
wesiderider wrote:I don't think its that, I honestly think there were dudes from all three sides of VERDUGO...if Ontario does that generic terminology it's because when you see Ontario only the southside is considered representative of their city....and within that theirs subclicks and what have you.....but VERDUGO has three distinct sides claimed and each side has 1-3 or more subclicks within that.....or it could easily be a picture taken way before all the clicks showed up????....

Well sometimes non-gang members use the generics like "verdugo 13" or "Fontana 13" Ive seen that many times. But if it was a prison hit up or prison writing then it probably is what you said originally like a Verdugo car. That would make sense.
Yeah, if it was street graffiti whether it be VERDUGO13 or FONTANA13 or whoever I would assume its a tagger who wants to bang but doesn't want to offend any one particular side so their alternative would be to encompass the entire city not a specific side or click....so if their was a gang called VERDUGO13 they could easily vandalize the west,south&east without consequence cause in essence they'd basically be crossing themselves out....if that makes sense....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 pm

well, my uncle was a banger, but this pic was old, id say 70's maybe? the polaroid had ver 13 hit up on it in pen. and verdugo trece...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri May 04, 2012 7:45 pm

I know this shit is super old but isn't Verdugo Trece just ESV Trece without the Eastside?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri May 04, 2012 8:01 pm

yeah but they down really claim it that way as in verdugo trece if you bang on dem theyll say there from west or theyll say im from the flats or the east nd if now theyll say their click like mount vernon...meadowbrook
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat May 05, 2012 4:03 pm

From jail, its always seen as a generic term. Just to rep what AREA you are from, not the gang itself, or the side. Yelling VERDUGO lets EVERYONE know you are from SB. And as we all know, when you are out of your area, your city often becomes the first thing you will represent. Especially when you are with others from your area, even if they are from different gangs/rivals. "VERDUGO 13", to me, is just showing love for the city from a Sureno perspective. To hit it up on the walls, to me, is the same thing. Just showing love for the city.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat May 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Onterio does it too, true.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic