Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do so many niggas claim Blood?

+16
wesiderider
worseloks
rune sindel
all eyes on me
EVANS STR. GANG
jokerX3
hello*out*there
SURCALMEX
Clowner
P_LOKO
lonche08
IE4LIFE
D33PSIDE GC
W.Devil
Drunky McThuggerton
bboard
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why do so many niggas claim Blood?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do so many niggas claim Blood?

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm

cray wrote:Yea but whether its that blithering idiot mayor of LA or that scumbag president Obama

LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Why do so many niggas claim Blood?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do so many niggas claim Blood?

Post  rune sindel Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 pm

wesiderider wrote:That statement applies to both races.....their some lazy ass Mexicans out there and even more lazy ass black people too.....I mean it aint like the blacks hold down every job in the country....and as many blacks as their are, statistically there should be more in the workforce but the reality is...there's not!!!!....so at the moment it seems most blacks not all, are content with not doing shit with themselves......

ok yall obviously took me the wrong way like im on some black power shit when realy i hate black people just as much as everybody els. this is stuff i already know but from what ive seen the gang membership in the mexican race in california is soo deep that it seems like thats all you guys are capable of. yes black people gang bang but the shit is dying with us,its not active anymore, the crime and murder rates tell you that. if blacks was still into gang banging soo much and the numbers were still there, shit would be worst bekuz we tend to be more violent then yall when we are in our prime.

but since thats realy not the case anymore, these young black folks are into fashion,wearing skinny jeans,being entertaininers and shit like that,the gang activity with blacks in southern california alone just isnt all what it use to be,after all we did put gangbangin on the map and weve killed each other way way more then mexicans have. africa isnt under california so we dont have the recruiting power and influence like that anymore while yall do and its only getting worst,yall worst then us now, thats the way i see it but yet all you see is black gangs getting injunctions.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am

statistically hispanics and blacks are in the same boat as far as unemployment and welfare go. I don't know where you got your facts from. And 25% is not by any means MOST black people its a quarter. 2 million african americans locked up and perhaps another 13 million on public assistance compared to the 26million who work doesn't mean MOST blacks are the way you described. The same goes for hispanics. Most hispanics are hard working people like other Americans. People throw propaganda around and mud sling with no proof except an idioligy as the weapon. And stat-wise there are still more white Americans who use public assistance than any other. There are also more working white people than any other race. So reality is not what it seems when you live and mainly function in YOUR small part of the globe feel me?

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:39 am

niners wrote:statistically hispanics and blacks are in the same boat as far as unemployment and welfare go. I don't know where you got your facts from. And 25% is not by any means MOST black people its a quarter. 2 million african americans locked up and perhaps another 13 million on public assistance compared to the 26million who work doesn't mean MOST blacks are the way you described. The same goes for hispanics. Most hispanics are hard working people like other Americans. People throw propaganda around and mud sling with no proof except an idioligy as the weapon. And stat-wise there are still more white Americans who use public assistance than any other. There are also more working white people than any other race. So reality is not what it seems when you live and mainly function in YOUR small part of the globe feel me?
well put

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm

W.Devil wrote:LOL i dont know or give a shit about all the bullshit you, or whoever wrote that is saying in the other paragraphs, obviously a mean ol bias..but the last paragraph is really funny though...

The west coast gang culture and style was invented and influenced by Chicanos..anyone denying that is delusional. And blacks have been trying to coopt the lowriding thing for years....and failing. Hydrolics came about when they had to lift their cars to not get in trouble from the cops and eses were already fucking around in the 70s bouncing and all that shit....

I just saw this, it's an old post, but I know exactly who wrote this nonsense. Some dude who's from Rialto (been living there since the 80's) yet claims Los Angeles...go figure. Funny style dude to say the least. 90% of what he has to say about anything is horse shit.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 pm

I will never understand why blacks and mexicans will forever go back and forth arguing about who has what, who started what, or who is better off, etc... none of that shit matters because ALL of the dumb shit we do out here on these streets, in negative form, weakens both of our cultures and images here in this country. The way we act is a HUGE dissapointment to our ancestors who fought so we could have a better, more equal chance in this country and all we did, and continue to do, is shit on their hard work and struggle and neglect our accomplishments and opportunities as a minority. Both black and brown ancestry in california fought to get everything we have. What the fuck are we fighting eachother for? Money? Lol.. we dont own shit and the money you making from slangin in the hood aint going TO the hood, its going in your pockets and funding more dumb shit. If you aint seeking to uplift your community and your people, what the hell are you doing, besides waisting space and standing in the way of REAL riders, who are fighting for the REAL causes in this country. Small minds discuss people, great minds discuss ideas. Let's BUILD something we can be proud of. And it aint SUR/BLOOD/CRIP....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:37 pm

"Why do so many niggas claim blood" is the topic, but i'm lost as to what that is supposed to mean. Did i misinterpret the topic because it went a different way from the very beginning, from what i thought it would be.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBrutalTruth Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 am

bboard wrote:you wrong, let me clear s*** up in this thread

1.) Mexicans ARE the majority in L.A., and a lot of the mexican population in South Central, Watts, Compton, Inglewood, Long Beach, HAS gotten wayy bigger, and does outnumber blacks, but also outnumbers asians, whites, etc etc., its not just a brown and black situation.

2.) whoever told you MS-13 is some big bad gang in Los Angeles, that's a lie, that **** is all cameras and lights, MS-13 arent mexican, they dont have a presence in mexico, they are salvadorians.. MS-13 isnt ran by La Eme, La Eme and MS-13 dont get along, mostly its not just a gang thing, salvadorians and mexicans always been tense for the most part ever since the salvadorians came to los angeles, MS-13 arent no punks in L.A., but they arent on the level of bloods/crips, they dont even really beef with any, they mostly are up at the mexicans.

3.) the Surenos, the La Eme, is NOT a branch of the mexico cartels, the mexico cartels DO supply the southsiders, but they also supply the whites, asians, blacks, etc., they dont take part in any california politics, they are just the men that sell everyone the dope, they are in their own level beefing with other cartels, mexico s***.

4.) the southsiders DONT supply blacks the drugs for the most part, not so much anymore, when they did, it was only heavy cocaine, blacks have got their own cocaine market and other drug markets in Los Angeles and Southern California, also Northern California, blacks have gotten past the mexicans as the middlemen and get supplied straight from the source, THATS WHY La Eme is kinda goin at black gangs in L.A., southsider gangs started beefing wit b's and c's as they grew, not for race, but for drug TURF, blacks stay getting the best spots in L.A. for dope, and the mexicans want it, and they see that mexicans are larger in population then blacks, so it should be mexican turf, not black turf. EVEN with mexican gangs beefing wit blacks over dope turf, black gangs arent just getting pushed over and sent to the graveyard, black gangs have actually made a lot of mexican hoods go extinct, and blacks arent even banging in L.A. like they were in the 80s-90s *crips/bloods were bangin so hard during these years that thats really the reason blacks in l.a. have gone down in numbers, blacks escaping from gang violence, getting incarcerated, and killed*...

5.) 18St is a HUUUGE gang, they got beef with a couple of black gangs, heavy beef, kinda with la eme, but functions on its own, 18st's had clicks get extinct by waring with the harlem 30s and mainly black p stones, 18st used to be all in the jungles deep and the blacks started beefing wit em and pushed all the 18sts out of BPS turf, and has been pushing the 18st's back even more just because they are around BPS turf, a couple 18st clicks dont exist anymore because the BPS been tearing their ass up for the longest, along with the harlem30s putting in major work on them...

6.) Florencia13 vs ECC, oh come on, the area of ECC that florencia13 *a gang thats 5 thousand deep*, is 90% mexican and 10% black, ECC is a huge crip gang but theyve spread out in L.A. and are moving up to san bernadino and the valley and s***, even now, the remaining ECC in L.A. are still really deep, still at around a thousand deep, but in that certain area of L.A. they are just outnumbered big time by florencia, even then, ECC has held its own against a gang wayyy bigger then them, in their own turf! ECC stay pushing the line at firestone, that beef started over drugs and escalated into a racial thing, but its still over drugs, ECC was clockin a lot more money then FLORENCIA13, and STILL are clockin more money then florencia, even when their outnumbered by a stupid number! lol..

6.) Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats, one of comptons most known and hard sur hoods, is practically extinct now after beefing with Fruit Town Pirus, and CVTF and FTP were both big at the beginning, but FTP stayed putting in work and lost a LOT of soldiers to the pennitentary, but while they were doing it they almost ended CVTF's existence, and CVTF's been mangled by other black gangs also, but FTP really put a huge dent in CVTF, FTP is still pretty big in compton too.

7.) theres hoods in L.A. and compton that mexican gangsters DONT EVEN DARE trying to "takeover", or "bully" around to say, turfs like Black P Stones *jungles and city*, Grape Street *jordan downs*, Nickerson gardens * bounty hunnas*, imperial courts *PJ Watts*, Swans hood, denver lanes, rollin60s, rollin40s, rollin30s, eight tray gangstas, nutty block, santana block, southside compton crip, palmer, park village, so many hoods, i can keep going and going for a couple pages, but ill end there, in hoods like Grape Street the sureno gang that lives wit em is in check, and has been mangled by grape street before for actin up, in eight tray gangsta hood which is the biggest black turf in L.A., 83 arent deep enough to occupy the whole hood in pack, but still own and run the turfs and nobody ever has tried to take over their s***, their used to be smaller gangs that existed in 83 hood, but those hoods mostly got destroyed back in the 90s when they trays were beefing with the rollin60s super hard, dulow years...

i can keep going on and on and on and on and on, but you get the picture, established blood/crip hoods arent effected by the mexicans at all.

for northern california, or the bay and sacramento and s***, blacks for the most part get along with the mexicans *nortenos*, but the blacks are the most known and notorious in norcal, and everybody respects em up in the bay...

OH AND, the black gangs for the most part ran the dope business back in the 70s-80s-90s, they were the main muthafuggas, the mexican gangs werent supplying the blacks, it was just individual mexicans and cubans and colombians and s*** that supplied the blacks back then, mexicans were too small to even think about tryin to mess wit blacks like they are now, but through the years blacks killed themselves off and s***, and mexicans just kept getting bigger and bigger, black on black violence destroyed L.A.s black population, its still around but not like it was back in the day! nowdays the dope game is split up, mexicans are tryna get a bigger pie but black gangs aint lettin it happen.

oh and bout traditional L.A. gangsta dress, wit the dickies, tshirts, tatts and s***, blacks made that popular and invented that type of s***, 80s-90s blacks were wearing house shoes, chucks, etc etc wit khaki suits and pig tails and s***, that died off kinda in the 00's, bangers still wear em, but blacks for the most part moved on to new type of dressing, but still throw on traditional attire, but mexicans kind of adopted what the blacks were doing in the 80s-90s and dress like blacks used to, blacks change up their style a lot, mexicans dont, they took what blacks made and stuck with it. same can go for lowriders, yea mexicans invented the low-low, but the most popular aspect of the low-low, which is hopping, bounce rock skatin, was INVENTED BY BLACKS IN COMPTON! blacks were the first ones to be making their low low hop and ****, while the mexicans were just cruising, mexicans saw what blacks were doing, and hopped on it and rolled wit it, blacks made the lowrider culture popular in california, and it started wit blacksi n L.A., blacks nowdays ridin better cars now too, throwin 24s on it and s***, while the eses are still with the lowriders, its just eses stuck with the s*** while blacks changed it up... but dont get that s*** twisted homie, blacks are a huge huge huge, huger then mexicans part of the dress/car culture in california.
From what I read a long time ago, the first low rider with hydraulics came out of the IE, Mt Vernon in SB too. And the first low riders actually came out of NorCal in the bay area. Eses created the west coast style as far as the gd up in Dickie's and throwing gang signs, even the graffiti style came from Chicanos. Read an old book awhile back about B's and C's "Do or Die" by Leon Bing, I believe. In that book black gangsters pay homage to Eses as the originators of LA style bangin'. When it comes to the perfect sound tracks to low ride to and gang bang to... Blacks have that on lock homies. Both contributed to this west coast shit. The West wouldn't be the west w/o lows, gang signs, and tight ass G-Funk tracks.

TheBrutalTruth

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2