Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some random shit!

+8
P_LOKO
W.Devil
spc6364
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
CaliforniaRepublic
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
bg blacc
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some random shit! - Page 2 Empty Re: Some random shit!

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Jae wrote:yeah Relatives is cool. AllfrumthaI, Comrads... Kam.... K-Dee, Eastsiderz, Crooked I..... alotta underground westcoast cats i be bumpin'... Mainstream westcoast shit is weak to me, for the most part. 'lota underground i bump, i cant even remember half they names. That's underground-underground,lol. Next door neighbor type hits.

Crooked I can rap for days, but for some reason I'm not feeling that dude. I cant forget about that dude Sly Boogy from what I've heard his flow is unmatched, but again I'm not a fan. Especially since he claims the Westside when nobody knows who this cat is.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 22, 2008 7:24 pm

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:Yeah I like more underground Westcoast shit too!! I listen to a lot of Bay area music too!! Niggas like Mac Dre and da whole Thizz Nation!! Keak da Sneak , E 40

I think that Hyphy shit is garbage. What a way to trash bay area music with that shit. Not feeling it at all. Bring back the old bay shit!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri May 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Yeah, bring back the old bay shit! That's what I keep saying. To me, the first and second Thizz Nation CD is cool, but the rest of the volumes is garbage...I know cuz I spend my money buying all of them LOL. That fool Dubee aka Sugarwolf from the Bay is pretty hard...I been listening to a lot of his old school hits lately. Just came across this video right here... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

C-BO is handsdown the tightest rapper to me from the Yay Area...that's one respectable figure and the only one who ever served time in prison for "his lryics". Yuk is hard, but his new music kinda fell off ever since he got laid out by Spider.

Now shit, I didn't know some of yall was Crooked I fans...I been meaning to bring him up, but to me homie is HARDCORE. I been tuning into Hip Hop Weekly every week for the last year, and it was sad to see him put a stop to that. There were too many tight ass hits that he dropped during the Hip Hop Weekly series...how many of yall been tuning in all along?

I always thought of Crooked I and Sly Boogy as the best of the best from the West Coast. I still think their music is unmatched, and it would be very difficult for me to choose one over the other. But I feel what your saying about the mystery of Boogy claiming the West West. So has ANYBODY heard of Boogy actually being from the E or being from any hood out here? I remember him saying something in one of his songs about how it was all about curb serving on 29th and Mt Vernon (I better listen again just to make sure)...But I don't think these streets even connect...

Speaking about Sly Boogy, Kam, and Crooked I...those 3 actually made a collaboration together...and it was HARD! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
says you need new mediaplayer, but just give it a minute and it'll play
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 23, 2008 11:08 pm

29th & Mt.vernon? LOL. Mt.vernon dont make it up that far it turns into Cajon after Highland.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri May 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Haha that's what I always thought. It was kinda wierd when I first heard it. Unless he's talking about curb serving on each of these streets instead, but who knows LOL. I know he doing a bunch of shows at these little clubs all around So. Cali, but I wonder if he ever is gonna really jump back in the rap game and start knocking out some hits again...especially after the whole incident with him falling off from J records...hopefully he does, because he's one of the very few Cali artists that can spit some some serious flame these days.

Speaking about Boogy and San Bernardino....have any of yall heard the oldschool track he did with his cousin Dirty Birdy called...."San Bernardino"? Here it is...I'm feeling it...you gotta copy and paste the whole bottom link to listen to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.westcoast2k.net/media/Dirty_Birdy_&_Sly_Boogy_-_San_Bernardino_(www.westcoast2k.net).wma
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat May 24, 2008 12:00 am

Ryda u crazy mt nigga the hyphy shit slap!!! But thats not all that Mac Dre and the Thizz Nation rap about!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat May 24, 2008 12:11 am

HUERO WITH A H wrote:ive been listening to a gang of mitchy slick lately...i started playing that triggeration station again....been bumpin the shit out of it...

i dont listen to ANY mainstream shit at all...i dont like lil wayne...rick ross...none of em...

ive nevr listened to the radio ever in my car...just plug the ipod into it or some cd's....

Mitchy Slick and Strong Arm Steady came wid it on "Getcha Bars Up"...but yeah man, mainstream shit is wack!!!! I cannot describe how wack it has become...and seems like every year that passes us, shit just gets wacker and wacker. It's rare to hear some quality shit these days. Simply put, people forgot what's real music. Even though I'm a hardcore rap fan...I can't listen any hip hop/rap stations on the damn radio (except XM)...when I'm in the whip, the only thing on the radio I tune into is them original old school oldies
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat May 24, 2008 4:34 am

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:Ryda u crazy mt nigga the hyphy shit slap!!! But thats not all that Mac Dre and the Thizz Nation rap about!!!

LOL HOMIE YOU LIKE THAT SHIT CUZ YOUR ROLLIN WHEN YOU HEAR IT Very Happy

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat May 24, 2008 4:38 am

DICERxOVS13*BMTLs wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:Ryda u crazy mt nigga the hyphy shit slap!!! But thats not all that Mac Dre and the Thizz Nation rap about!!!

LOL HOMIE YOU LIKE THAT SHIT CUZ YOUR ROLLIN WHEN YOU HEAR IT Very Happy

Yeah I might be!!! LOL Laughing I just like niggas that spit that real shit!! Niggas wit real street credablity!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Thats not music to me. Its garbage to me LOL. Maybe its my age but I just cant vibe with that shit. Ole goofy ass music.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat May 24, 2008 1:25 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:

Thats not music to me. Its garbage to me LOL. Maybe its my age but I just cant vibe with that shit. Ole goofy ass music.

That why i like the Thizz Nation music because they dont just talk about street shit!!! They talk about havin fun and gettin loaded!! Mac Dre was a nigga who lived life to da fullest!!! THizz.In.Peace to da Furl main!!! Alot of that shit is low key goofy doe!!LOL I was raised off E-40 and da Click!! E-40 is one of the most under rated rapper in da game!! To me he's one of the best lyricist in the game!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat May 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Man I got better things to do then to listen to some niggas popping pills and acting wild. LOL but to each his own. Even E-40 done sold out. He on that garbage ass club/hyphy music shit now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat May 24, 2008 5:18 pm

LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat May 24, 2008 11:09 pm

aww man, talking about fools poppin pills and wild'n out, I popped in that old Treal TV DVD with Mac Dre last night...4 hours long of non stop footage of fools dancing on nice candy painted cars and doing crazy ass donuts haha. Couldn't even let the whole thing spin. That "Fire" music video ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Mac Dre and Big Lurch (the notorious lung eater...no joke) was pretty cool. Anybody heard of that shermed out, crazy ass Bigg Lurch incident?

Here's Lurch making headline news...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He said he believed that his objective was to "kill the devil since the world was gonna end"...and he believed this devil was her...mannn, I don't know if the devil himself would wanna feast on somebody's lungs.

It was said that the police found him in the street, butt ass naked, covered in blood. Later, pieces of flesh and lungs were found in his stomach...anyways, Bigg Lurch and Mac Dre are several of many rappers hailing from the Country Crest Club
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun May 25, 2008 5:22 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:aww man, talking about fools poppin pills and wild'n out, I popped in that old Treal TV DVD with Mac Dre last night...4 hours long of non stop footage of fools dancing on nice candy painted cars and doing crazy ass donuts haha. Couldn't even let the whole thing spin. That "Fire" music video ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Mac Dre and Big Lurch (the notorious lung eater...no joke) was pretty cool. Anybody heard of that shermed out, crazy ass Bigg Lurch incident?

Here's Lurch making headline news...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He said he believed that his objective was to "kill the devil since the world was gonna end"...and he believed this devil was her...mannn, I don't know if the devil himself would wanna feast on somebody's lungs.

It was said that the police found him in the street, butt ass naked, covered in blood. Later, pieces of flesh and lungs were found in his stomach...anyways, Bigg Lurch and Mac Dre are several of many rappers hailing from the Country Crest Club

Treal Tv is a dope ass DVD!! My fovorite part is when Dubee took off on that nigga in da club!!LOL And the when Mac Dre socked that one nigga then Mac Dre's homie choked slammed the nigga!!LOL Treal TV 2 is tight too!! They made that after Mac Dre died!! My auntie works at the prison Big Lurch is locked in!!! My auntie is a consuelor she works close with the inmates!!! She has group therapy with Big Lurch!!!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun May 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Oh what? That was Dubee? I saw fools fighting in the club, but didn't know it was him. Was he the one sockin dude in the neck? Haha, I was suprised to see Mac Dre loc up and sock that one other dude. He probably would of got touched if his homie wasn't so quick to choke slam his ass by the neck...he went down pretty damn quick. Yo Mafia, what does your aunt say about Bigg Lurch up in there? I wonder wtf he was thinking when he did that shit. Blamed it on the sherm of course, but how many people yall know get shermed out and start fiendin' for human flesh? lol
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun May 25, 2008 3:10 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Oh what? That was Dubee? I saw fools fighting in the club, but didn't know it was him. Was he the one sockin dude in the neck? Haha, I was suprised to see Mac Dre loc up and sock that one other dude. He probably would of got touched if his homie wasn't so quick to choke slam his ass by the neck...he went down pretty damn quick. Yo Mafia, what does your aunt say about Bigg Lurch up in there? I wonder wtf he was thinking when he did that shit. Blamed it on the sherm of course, but how many people yall know get shermed out and start fiendin' for human flesh? lol

Yeah that was Dubee u could tell my his long ass poney tail???

My auntie says he a cool person!!! The last time she mention him she said the CO's beat the shit out of him!! U know he blamed it on da sherm!!! She works with people that got looped out and killed people!! Like this one guy she was tellin me about!! She told me that the dude was in a back yard smokin wit some of his homeboys and homegirls and the weed was laced wit sherm but he didnt know it!!! After they were finished smokin dude told my auntie that his friends started turnin into demons then he pulled his gun and killed everybody!!! Sherm make people do some crazy shit!!! I almost got shot by my relative when he was looped out off dat sherm!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 25, 2008 6:34 pm

Aw, that good ole water, actually nothing good about it, boy dont even get me started on that shit, I smoked dips for damn near 16 years of my life before casting that shit out for good. Sherm is evil period. The problems arise with when people start messing around with out knowing what they might be getting theyselves into. 4 or 5 hits max!, and you would be high as a kite skating through the sky. Anything more then that would leave you in another world, that only god knows what you might see or do. In my heydays that was my choice aside from the weed. Shit had a nigga thinking he couldnt be touched, feeling like you can take on a whole gang of niggas. Not good man, not good at all. Stay away from that shit!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 27, 2008 5:14 pm

...i dont know...she's ok...her face is kinda ehh...aint feelin the gap teeth lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 27, 2008 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enough said!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 27, 2008 5:26 pm

HUERO WITH A H wrote:...i dont know...she's ok...her face is kinda ehh...aint feelin the gap teeth lol

Who cares lol you wouldn't be focusing on her mouth with something else in there! Wink Twisted Evil
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue May 27, 2008 5:28 pm

LOL!

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue May 27, 2008 5:42 pm

COME ON HOMIES WE ALL KNOW VIDA IS ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL...

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 27, 2008 5:51 pm

vida is fine...

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 27, 2008 5:52 pm

fuck...some of em are too big..lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next