Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New I.E. Anthem!! "Settin Up War (New I.E.)" by SkiLL

+2
OnDaDeep
WestInlandSB
6 posters

Go down

New I.E. Anthem!! "Settin Up War (New I.E.)" by SkiLL Empty New I.E. Anthem!! "Settin Up War (New I.E.)" by SkiLL

Post  WestInlandSB Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:32 am

SkiLL is from West San Bernardino. Follow @SkiLL92411

What do you think????

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-02

http://www.myspace.com/skillinfo www.twitter.com/realskill

Back to top Go down

New I.E. Anthem!! "Settin Up War (New I.E.)" by SkiLL Empty Re: New I.E. Anthem!! "Settin Up War (New I.E.)" by SkiLL

Post  OnDaDeep Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Did he just list Pomona as the i.e?
OnDaDeep
OnDaDeep
Wannabe

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

New I.E. Anthem!! "Settin Up War (New I.E.)" by SkiLL Empty Re: New I.E. Anthem!! "Settin Up War (New I.E.)" by SkiLL

Post  W3st909 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:41 pm

OnDaDeep wrote:Did he just list Pomona as the i.e?

He said from Arizona to Pomona is the I.E. meaning in between

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Flows good. Cool that hes from the IE. But too bad hes a bible thumper.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 pm

ieprince wrote:Flows good. Cool that hes from the IE. But too bad hes a bible thumper.

Why is that too bad?
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 pm

LOL at "bible thumper", such a ridiculous term, and ironic even.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W3st909 Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Bible thumper........ nothing wrong with that but IDK about that king of I.E. shit he got a long way to go with that one

W3st909
Soldier

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ieprince Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

.02 cents wrote:
ieprince wrote:Flows good. Cool that hes from the IE. But too bad hes a bible thumper.

Why is that too bad?
Cuz I just not really into that stuff. I don't find it relevant this day in age. I realize everyone has a message and opinion and i just dont agree with his. I think its a fairytale that i personally dont want to get popular through rap music especially because i listen to rap on the daily. i would hate to tune into the radio when i wanna hear new shit and all i have to listen to is lyrics about jesus and the holy spirit.

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 pm

ieprince wrote:
.02 cents wrote:

Why is that too bad?
Cuz I just not really into that stuff. I don't find it relevant this day in age. I realize everyone has a message and opinion and i just dont agree with his. I think its a fairytale that i personally dont want to get popular through rap music especially because i listen to rap on the daily. i would hate to tune into the radio when i wanna hear new shit and all i have to listen to is lyrics about jesus and the holy spirit.

scratch hmmmm...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  WestInlandSB Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 am

doesnt mean that he is the king. its about the King. His name is at the top of the cd cover image next to the signal strength. over 20 tracks on the CD. it will be out shortly. more samples coming soon.

WestInlandSB
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-02

http://www.myspace.com/skillinfo www.twitter.com/realskill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down