Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just some white kid

+6
American Zombie
W.Devil
AHM
worseloks
CaliforniaRepublic
cryptiddubz
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

just some white kid - Page 3 Empty Re: just some white kid

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:51 am

cray wrote:Its not just that they can't shoot, its that when they pull out the gun they're too scared to aim properly or walk up on an enemy so they start shaking and shooting randomly while running away like cowards. Matter of fact, wasn't it Anaheim where some punk kid shot an innocent by-stander because he was shooting from far away not so long ago?
they r to scared to walk up on somebody? wut about the stabbings?

AHM
Associate

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:12 am

AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:
SFxSTONER wrote:All I'm seeing is an 18 year old stabbed a fuckin 12 year old, tweakers stabbed some people with screwdrivers, and the others can't shoot for shit. Multiple shots fired and dude got shot in the leg? What the fuck is that. Go to the range every once in a while, shit.
tweekers? wtf ur jokes rnt even funny for real that was a stupid ass joke "Go to the range every once in a while, shit." wow good one i cant even comprehend how lame and fukn dumb it was of u to even think of typing that. does anybody else think that was stupid? ur name says it all stupid fukin stoner. look at the dates on those articles. but god dam that was stupid. wut were u thinking go to the range man shut the fuk up.

lol...wow. Did this fool really just posted a whole paragraph rant about that one line?

In a way he's right...If Klanaheim is really as active as you say...then they need to start going to the range and getting more accurate because they sure as hell aint killing very many people over that way, lol.
u to slap ur fuking self. have u ever blasted at someone its not as eazy as ud think and have u ever shot a gun?
again go slap ur fukin self. u motherfukers said anaheim isnt shit then i showed u just a few articles from the past few months then u still gonna say shit about about learning to aim shut the fuk up and slap ur self for agreeing to his stupid ass fukin joke. and again calling it klanaheim is stupid just cause there is more klan in fagtana.

You do know that OC is like skinhead and white supremacist central in southern Cali right? And Anaheim has more white folks than Fontana does...gtfo with that shit. I call it klanaheim because that is what it was called at one time and it has more of a klan history than anyplace else....so yeah...fuck weak ass klanaheim.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:16 am

lol...who said they wanted to see articles? I know i didn't..that proves nothing. You can dig up and find articles for anywhere. You posting up articles doesn't change the fact that Anaheim is a mediocre ass city and doesn't even come close to being as active as other cities compared to it's size. Everyone is just laughing at how badly you are trying to portray Anaheim as some warzone..because anyone that is familiar with it or lives in SoCal knows thats a bunch of bullshit. cut it out, homie...lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:50 pm

W.Devil wrote:lol...who said they wanted to see articles? I know i didn't..that proves nothing. You can dig up and find articles for anywhere. You posting up articles doesn't change the fact that Anaheim is a mediocre ass city and doesn't even come close to being as active as other cities compared to it's size. Everyone is just laughing at how badly you are trying to portray Anaheim as some warzone..because anyone that is familiar with it or lives in SoCal knows thats a bunch of bullshit. cut it out, homie...lol
im not tryin to portray it as a warzone im trying to tell bitches in fagtana that just cus u faggots have a bunch of pre teens tagging up ur city doestn make fagtana hard. and fagtana has more klan history and yea anaheim has more white they also have more asians, and mexicans. stop trying to act hard ur not a gangster and ur never gonna b a gangster.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:52 pm

AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:lol...who said they wanted to see articles? I know i didn't..that proves nothing. You can dig up and find articles for anywhere. You posting up articles doesn't change the fact that Anaheim is a mediocre ass city and doesn't even come close to being as active as other cities compared to it's size. Everyone is just laughing at how badly you are trying to portray Anaheim as some warzone..because anyone that is familiar with it or lives in SoCal knows thats a bunch of bullshit. cut it out, homie...lol
im not tryin to portray it as a warzone im trying to tell bitches in fagtana that just cus u faggots have a bunch of pre teens tagging up ur city doestn make fagtana hard. and fagtana has more klan history and yea anaheim has more white they also have more asians, and mexicans. stop trying to act hard ur not a gangster and ur never gonna b a gangster.

lol @ Fontana having more klan history than Anaheim....you obviously can't fucking read very well.

Anaheim doesn't have more Mexicans than Fontana...for it's population Fontana has a waaaay higher Mexican pop. than Anaheim.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:58 pm

AHM wrote:

Nobody on here goes around saying Fontana is the hardest city there is, that's all part of your imagination. You must have got punked around in Fontana that's why you have such a chip on your shoulder.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:00 pm

I honestly don't get this dudes obsession with Fontana hahaha...it's fuckin random as hell.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:00 pm

W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

lol @ Fontana having more klan history than Anaheim....you obviously can't fucking read very well.
wtf i know ppl from back in the day that remember seeing crosses being burned out here and the klan used to hold rallys at the middle school dum fuk

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 pm

AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

wtf i know ppl from back in the day that remember seeing crosses being burned out here and the klan used to hold rallys at the middle school dum fuk

Did you not read all the shit i posted up about Klanaheim being CONTROLLED BY THE KKK back in the day and the Klan welcome signs all over your town....christ you're a moron.

what you leave out is during the time when there was supposedly some KKK out here there was a fuck load of blacks too...Anaheim has always been a suburban majority white city.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:03 pm

W.Devil wrote:I honestly don't get this dudes obsession with Fontana hahaha...it's fuckin random as hell.
its not random u foos brought up anaheim right bitch so i brought up fagtana dont b gettin but hurt cus im talking shit about ur lame hood.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:04 pm

AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:I honestly don't get this dudes obsession with Fontana hahaha...it's fuckin random as hell.
its not random u foos brought up anaheim right bitch so i brought up fagtana dont b gettin but hurt cus im talking shit about ur lame hood.

LOL..bitch the first thing you did when you came on here is talk shit about Fontana and we noticed how stupid that was since you're from Klanaheim...lol

W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:05 pm

W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

Did you not read all the shit i posted up about Klanaheim being CONTROLLED BY THE KKK back in the day and the Klan welcome signs all over your town....christ you're a moron.

what you leave out is during the time when there was supposedly some KKK out here there was a fuck load of blacks too...Anaheim has always been a suburban majority white city.
the klan had split fontana up the whites stayed in the middle the blaks and mexicans lived in the north and south and the ie is where the klan meets

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:08 pm

W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

LOL..bitch the first thing you did when you came on here is talk shit about Fontana and we noticed how stupid that was since you're from Klanaheim...lol

i started talking shit to one person then since u suk everybodys dik u joined in.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 pm

AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:
W.Devil wrote:
AHM wrote:

the klan had split fontana up the whites stayed in the middle the blaks and mexicans lived in the north and south and the ie is where the klan meets

Bitch, everybody knows weak ass oc is the skinhead/white supremacist capitol of SoCal...it's common knowledge.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 pm

LOL

http://www.laweekly.com/2001-09-13/news/springboard-for-hitler/

The Shack, just north of the 91 freeway on Kraemer Boulevard, is almost hidden in an unassuming Anaheim neighborhood of small-industry warehouses and business parks. On its best-publicized nights, the place is alive with the sound of music for people who never quite got over the demise of radio stations KMET and KNAC. Before Terbay and Gibson took over in 1999, local bands played the club; since their takeover, the Shack has acquired a rep for hosting two kinds of bands: C-grade ‘80s hairspray acts tumbling deep into obscurity (think Bang Tango, L.A. Guns and Enuff Z’nuff) and campy tribute bands like the Atomic Punks, who specialize in David Lee Roth-era Van Halen.

And now Nazis. Go to the Web site of West Virginia-based Resistance Records (owned by The Turner Diaries author William Pierce), which bills itself as ”The soundtrack for white revolution“ (www.resistance.comshowssocalshow.html), and you‘ll find a review of the Shack’s June 24 White Power show, headlined by Brutal Attack. The show took place, it says, ”in Orange County, California, the Skinhead capitol [sic] of the world. The event was put on by American Front with the help of Vinland‘s Viking Security team. Resistance Records, Panzerfaust Records and Vinland Records all were present with merchandise tables set up. White kindred from all over the world came to witness what was possibly the greatest show the U.S. has ever seen.“

lol...they even have songs about controlling your county..hahaha

lol @ one of the comments..

Hail from anaheim.peckerwood88
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:31 am

the funniest part about this whole thing is how he thought he was gonna come up on an IxE website, talking all that shit, showing no respect at all and some how convince us that OC is harder than IxE like we dont already know better.

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AHM Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:53 pm

heres another for u worseloks

Published: July 13, 2011 Updated: 1:43 p.m.

By DENISSE SALAZAR / THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

ANAHEIM – Authorities identified Wednesday a 46-year-old man killed during a possible gang-related shooting at an Anaheim park, police said.
Juan Raygoza Lopez of Anaheim was mortally wounded about 10 p.m. in the 300 block of East Julianna Street near Pratt Street, Anaheim police Sgt. Bob Dunn said.

Anaheim Police Department Sgt. Robert Dunn, right, and a detective discuss a shooting in Juliana Park. Juan Raygoza Lopez of Anaheim was mortally wounded about 10 p.m. in the 300 block of East Julianna Street near Pratt Street, Anaheim police Sgt. Bob Dunn said.
Officers found Lopez suffering from a single gunshot wound, Dunn said. He was taken to UCI Medical Center in Orange, where he died just before 11 p.m., he said.

AHM
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:04 pm

homeboy that doesnt prove anything murders happen everywhere... corona, usually one of the safest cities in the IE had 8 murders in 2009 while anaheim, a city more than twice it's size, had 9..
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3