Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracc Gang??

4 posters

Go down

Tracc Gang?? Empty Tracc Gang??

Post  OnDaDeep Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 pm

just heard about this wen i waz locced in west valley but dont really kno shit about them other then they bang fontana
OnDaDeep
OnDaDeep
Wannabe

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Tracc Gang?? Empty Re: Tracc Gang??

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 am

They been around for a long minute, since the late 70's. From little bits and pieces of history i've come across the biigest enemies they had at one time was white racists. Because of all that new housing and the 210 fwy their hood was ran thru and changed. I read on here someone said they relocated to Rialto but really I don't hear of them anymore. I'm sure their still around though. Used to be up at the metro fighting all the time back in the day like 98-99

Back to top Go down

Post  OnDaDeep Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:45 pm

thats a trip its funny how alot of old gangs that died out trina get shit craccn again....prolly chuz of how the economy is goin
OnDaDeep
OnDaDeep
Wannabe

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:58 am

If anyone knows, why do they also call themselves "bedroc crips"?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:13 am

my god sis got n2 it wit some bitches n lil africa from tracc not too long ago. Atleast they was claiming it. I kno one of they dudes was from there fa sho so yea they still around
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Tavius95 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  dnice3x Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 am

I was real close with a OG from
Track gang...he passed away few years ago. Track gang claimed IE.. They prolly the grimest black gang to come out of Fontana. They did everything from robbery,murder, & crack sales. They were located off citrus pass baseline those streets past the fire station. They had alot of smokers in the area & it was a Grimey ran down area.. There Is still maybe 5 members in the area but the gang is extinct! Not only did the 210 fuck up their hood but Fontana PD is the MAIN reason they gone today! The members who moved out of Fontana would still go to the tracs but police had damn near every member on paper work & would take them str8 to jail!! I use to wonder about trac gang it was a mystery but these dudes use to get active! After that 5x killed a track gang a few years ago (the Mack brothers case) the dude they killed was a gunner.. The og's from
5 times got at the track gang og's & let them no it was no beef with them cause they were at 1 point allies..

dnice3x
Associate

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down