Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Sauce - Ghetto (San Bernardino rapper)

2 posters

Go down

Red Sauce - Ghetto (San Bernardino rapper)  Empty Red Sauce - Ghetto (San Bernardino rapper)

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:02 pm

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Red Sauce - Ghetto (San Bernardino rapper)  Empty Re: Red Sauce - Ghetto (San Bernardino rapper)

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 am

D'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up! Dope shit.

Back to top Go down

Red Sauce - Ghetto (San Bernardino rapper)  Empty Re: Red Sauce - Ghetto (San Bernardino rapper)

Post  worseloks Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:50 pm

whats up with red sauce nyteryda do u know him? think tis dope not really a fan of the chorus but one of the better songs commin out the IxE

worseloks
Soldier

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 01, 2012 4:09 pm

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 01, 2012 4:34 pm

I's & E's.....

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 01, 2012 4:36 pm

worseloks wrote:whats up with red sauce nyteryda do u know him? think tis dope not really a fan of the chorus but one of the better songs commin out the IxE

Of course, that's my nigga.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 03, 2012 12:37 am

At the function with the low-lows.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
worseloks wrote:whats up with red sauce nyteryda do u know him? think tis dope not really a fan of the chorus but one of the better songs commin out the IxE

Of course, that's my nigga.

well he dotn sound like garbage homie...unlike a lot if not every rapper comin from the IxE. which trips me out cause theres a gang of people that i knew over there when i lived in the IxE who could free style like a mutha fucka, but than the only people out rapping are wack

worseloks
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 03, 2012 2:30 am

Man, we got some hitters from the hood foreal, and there is PLENTY of raw talent on the west side and SB in general. But like you said, most of the cats who have actually managed to get connected are borderline wack, at least in my opinion they are. Red Sauce is straight, but there is lots of young cats from SB, and in places like DH, the CG's, PJ's, Gilbert street, PPHG etc., that rip it on the mic and rap about real shit. The problem? They aren't getting any real exposure or proper representation by whoever they're signed to (mostly indie labels).

There's been times when someone from SB/IE caught some buzz on some music shit. but as soon as they get connected to a west coast big wig in the music industry, it seems like someone has to always come along and interfere on some animosity shit. The industry in southern California is rife with street affiliated cats mainly coming out of Los Angeles. This industry is naturally biased towards LA, and unforgiving and often discriminatory towards those coming from certain other regions. Truth be told, IE, and San Bernardino specifically, has NEVER been able to get itself into the game because certain people don't want to let go of things that happened in the past, on a street level, and these gripes and closet grudges are coming from both sides.

This may sound far fetched, but it really stems from tension and beefs that were created in the streets. Lots of blood was shed in the 80's and 90's and some cats are STILL harboring negative sentiments towards one another. Those tensions, gripes, and beefs that originated in the streets, have been carried into the industry. As long as the west coast is stuck on gang banging and the mentality that comes with it, talent will remain unheard, will go to waste, and things will never progress.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Thu May 03, 2012 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 03, 2012 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Let'um Know"
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  worseloks Fri May 04, 2012 3:03 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Man, we got some hitters from the hood foreal, and there is PLENTY of raw talent on the west side and SB in general. But like you said, most of the cats who have actually managed to get connected are borderline wack, at least in my opinion they are. Red Sauce is straight, but there is lots of young cats from SB, and in places like DH, the CG's, PJ's, Gilbert street, PPHG etc., that rip it on the mic and rap about real shit. The problem? They aren't getting any real exposure or proper representation by whoever they're signed to (mostly indie labels).

There's been times when someone from SB/IE caught some buzz on some music shit. but as soon as they get connected to a west coast big wig in the music industry, it seems like someone has to always come along and interfere on some animosity shit. The industry in southern California is rife with street affiliated cats mainly coming out of Los Angeles. This industry is naturally biased towards LA, and unforgiving and often discriminatory towards those coming from certain other regions. Truth be told, IE, and San Bernardino specifically, has NEVER been able to get itself into the game because certain people don't want to let go of things that happened in the past, on a street level, and these gripes and closet grudges are coming from both sides.

This may sound far fetched, but it really stems from tension and beefs that were created in the streets. Lots of blood was shed in the 80's and 90's and some cats are STILL harboring negative sentiments towards one another. Those tensions, gripes, and beefs that originated in the streets, have been carried into the industry. As long as the west coast is stuck on gang banging and the mentality that comes with it, talent will remain unheard, will go to waste, and things will never progress.

that what i always thought too. no it doesnt sound far fetched to me at all i been seeing it happened homie trust. L.A has the spot light in cal in general, but the bay area is far away enough to get recognized and san diego is more established to get their own scene popin as well. the IxE is too close to L.A and is seen as soemthign like a suberb to people who arent knowing, somethign like L.A's backyard. a blood rapper can rap with a crip rapper and talk about life in L.A and everyone is coo with it, but than when a homie from the IxE wants to shine, can flow properly and has soemthing to say they wont even give him the time of day causes he not from L.A. period. rappers who arent from L.A are looked as not as legitimate or down as rappers from L.A and thats stupid as fuck cause the inland empire has been down from the gate. but its much harder for black rappers from the IxE to come up. i just feel like IxE rappers should start moving their shit up north to sacramento where they can actually get some love and mabye some radio play and get their names known. thats just how i feel though. mitchy slick did that a little bit and now he brought sacramento connects to san diego thats what the IxE needs when it comes to rap sacramento can make it crack for the IxE, well black rappers anyways!

worseloks
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum