Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Bernardino Shoooting on Mountain View

2 posters

Go down

San Bernardino Shoooting on Mountain View Empty San Bernardino Shoooting on Mountain View

Post  dstrm300 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 pm

SAN BERNARDINO - Two cousins were shot to death Saturday, police said.
Rudolfo Trujillo, 29, of Rialto and Daniel Aguilar, 33, of Fontana died after being struck in the 1200 block of North Mountain View Avenue.

San Bernardino police officers responded to reports of shots at around 11:18 a.m., according to Capt. Gwendolyn Waters.

One victim has found inside a home and the other was found outside but nearby.

Both men were declared dead at the scene.

The motive for the shooting is unknown and the identity of the suspect or suspects is unknown.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

San Bernardino Shoooting on Mountain View Empty Re: San Bernardino Shoooting on Mountain View

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Damn, I was literally around the corner from there about 30 minutes earlier yesterday....
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

San Bernardino Shoooting on Mountain View Empty Re: San Bernardino Shoooting on Mountain View

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:57 pm

http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-bernardino-county/san-bernardino-county-headlines-index/20120428-san-bernardino-neighbors-report-man-shot-in-drive-by.ece

SAN BERNARDINO: Neighbors report man shot in drive-by
BY MARK MUCKENFUSS STAFF WRITER mmuckenfuss@pe.com
Published: 28 April 2012 05:21 PM

San Bernardino police had no information on a reported shooting late Friday night, but neighbors in the 2600 block of West Maple Street said a man was wounded in what they believe to be a drive-by shooting.

On Saturday afternoon, Kevin Thomas, 29, of Fontana, was the only person at the house where the shooting reportedly took place. He said the victim, an acquaintance, was visiting the home and standing in front of the garage. Thomas said the man was hit once in the shoulder.
Thomas did not know the victim’s full name.

The pavement in front of the garage appeared to be stained with blood, and there were four apparent bullet holes in the garage door. Neighbors reported hearing five or six shots. Thomas said a woman who lives at the house drove the injured man to the hospital.

Thomas said he didn’t know why the shooting happened.

“From what I understand, it was just a random shooting,” he said, adding that he didn’t believe the victim’s life is in danger.
Neighbor Linda Malgoza, 68, said she initially thought the gunshots were the sound of someone knocking on her security screen door. But when she realized the late hour, she told her husband she thought shots had been fired.

Malgoza has lived on the street for 40 years. She said last year a man next door to her was stabbed to death. She said she doesn’t know many of her neighbors.
“I’m always peeking through the window,” Malgoza said. “We stick to ourselves, we don’t go out.”

In 5x hood off of Meridian.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Man that is the main reason I don't go over there as much and I KNOW people over there. If you go back thru the years (easily researchable) you'll notice they do this ALL the time in that area. I remember one time an innocent hispanic guy was just literally driving down the Merridian and for no reason was shot in his head...never been solved. There was a time a friend of mine had a video shoot in front of victoria Liquor...2 teens on bikes rolled up with evil in their eyes...they glance us over and last minute noticed two of they homies who were with us (for that VERY reason) and they rode off w/o saying a word...I looked over at Jodi Mac and he was looking like yeh, close call lol I don't fuck around in that area...too dangerous

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Are you talking about the 5X hood niners?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 pm

@NYTE yeh. I still travel thru sometimes because I do business in the area on the other side of merridian but usually try to avoid that area. I don't even like visiting my peeps who been there all they lives. RIP Tuba 5x

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Haven't been through there in at least 6 or 7 years, besides passing by on Foothill. Don't know many people there. And generally felt uneasy about going through there myself. Been hearing things are changing though, like the 5's aren't what they used to be, and that they don't hold their turf on lock like they used to. Could just be people with grudges or biases talking shit though.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:03 am

I honestly think whoever you hear say that...well you already explained it. Because the 5's are deep as fuck on they turf. Recently, because i've been coming from the westside, I just take Pepper from Baseline and take it down to Mill to access the other part of Merridian. But like I said I still venture down Merridian from Baseline but now I won't be. But when I do, they are always out walking, driving, and hanging. That liquor store and donut shot at any given time you gonna see about 10 or more hanging out....and thats just THAT spot lol they got Dallas, the Momo's, the soulfood and hair salon parking lot on pepper/foothill...yeh man that whole area is still waaaaay alive with them niggaz

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:26 am

I figured. Some fools (usually out of towners) seem to think that they only have the first Meridians and 5th street as their turf LOL, shows you how damn dumb some people are. And what's this 2nd street Crip I've heard about? To be frank though, I've only heard of it online. Someone was saying that the 5's don't be in there anymore, and that it's now 2nd street Crip. Here's the funny sounding part to me, the claim that these "2nd st Crips" are also cool with Noe Luv......that just doesn't sound like something 5x would allow because back in the day, hell, just a few years ago. them second Meridians were still 5x, and were recognized as 5x turf. Shit, Nicolson park is literally across the street and that has ALWAYS been a major 5x spot. I knew of a couple 5x who were about to kill someone for trying to claim something other than 5x in there. So these new claims about the emergence of this "2nd st Crips" is baffling to me.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 am

SAN BERNARDINO - Drops of blood remained on the sidewalk Sunday in front of an apartment where two men were found shot dead.
A pile of dirt with a candle in the center covered a pool of blood from the Saturday killings.

They were among the remnants of a violent morning that left cousins Rudolfo Trujillo, 29, of Rialto and Daniel Aguilar, 33, of Fontana dead in the 1200 block of North Mountain View Avenue.

No arrests had been made, and police had no other updates on the case Sunday.

While the shooting rattled some residents, others say violence is not new to the neighborhood.

"There's been about three shootings in the last two weeks," said a neighbor, Luis Munoz.

But he said the situation could have been even worse.

"There were little kids outside playing earlier," he said. "Luckily, they weren't around when this happened," he said.

San Bernardino police officers received reports of shots fired and found one victim inside an apartment and another outside. Both men were declared dead at the scene.

Family members gathered outside after the shooting, writing messages on a white poster board for the two men. Flowers, balloons and candles had been placed on the front porch of the apartment.

One of the messages said, "Rest in peace Primo Danny boy." Another, for Trujillo, said, "I love you cuzin (sic) RIP. Tell my bro I love him."

Diana Hernandez, 16, another neighbor, said she heard the shots and came outside later to see what was happening. She saw family members waiting by the entrance to the apartment complex, which is across the street from Lincoln Elementary School.

"They were standing in front by the gate," she said. "They were crying and trying to see what was going on."

The motive for the shooting is unknown and police have not identified any suspects.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:Haven't been through there in at least 6 or 7 years, besides passing by on Foothill. Don't know many people there. And generally felt uneasy about going through there myself. Been hearing things are changing though, like the 5's aren't what they used to be, and that they don't hold their turf on lock like they used to. Could just be people with grudges or biases talking shit though.

I got a lil jump off that stay in the 2nd's and from what I seen the last time I was over there things aren't what they used to be for the 5's. Not sayin they are done or anything, just sayin that it isn't like it used to be. I remember growin up being young jus tryna go get sum green from over there niggas would be on my head tuff the entire time. Im talkin like 20 maybe 30 niggaz sumtimes all from the 5 banginf hard all night. I could imagine how bad it was in say 95, 96. So in my opinion I would say its not like it used to be but they still get shit craccin. This was last year I visited when my granny past away so maybe things are on the uptic again but man, the 2nd 5's will never be like the 1st was. But I know like Niners said for a fact they still be over there, they still got they shit hit up everywhere and they still fa sure r active. The 2nd Street niggaz only had a few real gunners thats why they aint last over. They was there tho for a hot minute, the 5's was super cool wit them at one point so I seriously doubt that thing about them being cool with NL. They aren't over there to my knowledge anymore. And if they r they aint kiccin up no dust, thats fa sho. I got a lot of Asian homies bacc home and truth be told the only ones that was really active in Rialto was the ones that used to be on Ramona with the RBH niggas, shot outs to Thomas and Vee and everybody else, my yellow-niggaz lol. But like I said the 2nd Street niggaz was there and they did kicc shit up at one point. But they were never a real factor in Rialto to anybody.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Well, to be fair, like most other west side neighborhoods, the 5's have had an injunction on them since 2003. None of these gangs are super large 1000+ deep gangs, so an injunction is going to affect them to the point of lowering their visibility, but not their presence. No hood is really doing things like they did back in the 80's and 90's. I must have gotten some misinformation, as I KNOW that the 5's would never be good with Noe Luv. And that area will never cease from being the 5x stronghold. They have had it for decades, have survived many bloody battles with dozens of gangs, and are still standing. I always give credit to the 5's as one of the hoods who did the most for IE, especially back in the late 80's and 90's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:39 pm

But in reality, how active a gang is boils down to what gunners are on the streets. All hoods go through phases and cycles when they're active and when they're not-active. It depends on the individuals who are front-lining at the time. Add the obstacles of prison, drop-outs, snitches, deaths and injunctions etc., and it only compounds the struggle to remain active. There is no hood that stays consistent 365 days of the year. In a nutshell, it's the individuals that make a gang notorious, not the gang's name or the name of a street.

Anyway, what's the word on the two cats who were killed a couple days back? They were ese's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:13 pm

The 5's have a lot of gunners. I personally went to church with a couple, kinda ironic lol. And I knew a few from the streets and RHS. A lot of them have either calmed down or like u said are locced up. But they also have a lot of youngsters reppin the 5. They are gettin of age too, so if they are gonna be fuccin shit up it will be in the near and I mean really near future. The dude who killed ole boy in Taco Bell parking lot on the NS of the Toe was a 5.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:21 am

Yeh the 2nd st. Crips was an Asian thing with some blacks too. I know for a fact BAmbi is from 2nd street and thats Paid's homeboy...where paid at? Ask him to talk to Bambi or Bright and see what they say. The 5's? I'll put it like this. That area is still Notoriously Black just went again today to pick up my cut check (fuck you pay me lol) but i'll chop it up like this: Go over there slangin' or bangin' =you will get banged on/shot...point...period. Oh yeh I forgot though...I DID see a tag in red writing on Merridian that said "Fish Sticks" and it wasn't crossed out. What the heck is Fish Sticks a diss to? I thought it was a diss for 5th St.

Last edited by niners on Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put wrong info accidentally)

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 01, 2012 2:05 am

LOL @ "Fish sticks"........

That's the way other hoods diss 5x.

But about the 2nd street, I was over there maybe 6 years ago, I think around 2006 or so inside the second Meridians peeping out a broad I was messing with at the time. One day, on my way out, a group of Church people were having a peace rally and I over heard one of them talking to an elder in there who looked like he was in his 60's. Anyway, I heard the rally people ask him what gangs are in this area, to which the elder clearly responded to "they call themselves the 5x or something like that". No mention of a 2nd street Crip in 2006 by anyone I encountered in there, and the broad I knew from there didn't make mention of this either.

I saw lots of youngsters no older than 15 or 16 claiming "Lil Loc Mafia" but this is something the baby 5's have been claiming for years anyway. So I can attest to the fact that the 5x were very much present in the area in 2006. I would also see lots of 5x strike ups on the walls underneath the bridge on Meridian and right in front of the seconds on the walls of the mobile home park. Again, no second street Crip to be seen. I remember seeing a few Cambodians with blue beads in hair and blue chucks on their feet in the parking lot, but I figured they were from 5x.

So I honestly can't pinpoint when the seconds broke off from 5x (if they did) because they weren't there, based on my observations, in 2006. If they were, they were incredibly low-key to the point of being invisible. I should also mention that I remember hearing of an incident (not sure how accurate) taking place in the seconds about a year earlier in which someone in there had been severely beaten with a baseball bat by a 5 who also threatened to come back shooting. I later found out that the reason behind this was over somebody claiming something other then 5x.

Whether this is what actually went down, I can't say for certain, but it sounds like this could have been the Cambodians running into issues for trying to claim Second street Crip without the consent of the 5's first. I know that by 2005/2006, the 5's had lost quite a bit of foot soldiers to the pen, injunctions, not to mention heavy police presence (Operation Phoenix), and had fallen into a slump activity wise. It really seems like the Cambodians took advantage of this and tried the second street thing, which later led to altercations when some of the 5's found out. The 5's came at them sideways and things went sour. Perhaps this led to the divide? I can't say, all I know that if true, the Cambo's in there picked a good time since not many gunners from the 5 were around at that time, probably making it a lot easier.

Like I said in the previous post though, it's baffling to me as this would have been unimaginable during the reign of the older generation 5's because they have always been VERY tough on anything foreign intruding the turf. And it surprises me that the Cambodians would make such a bold move so late in the game, considering that they got there in the late 80's. The whole thing is starting to remind me of the 52 Pueblos and OBZ situation.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 03, 2012 3:19 am

In 5's hood again.

68-year-old Rialto man found fatally shot in San Bernardino

Melissa Pinion-Whitt, The (San Bernardino County) Sun
Posted: 05/02/2012 06:59:27 AM PDT

San Bernardino Police and Detective investigate a fatal shooting early Tuesday morning in the 700 block of N. San Anselmo Ave. in San Bernardino. (LaFonzo Carter Staff Photographer)

Family members whose cousin lived at the home where the killing took place comfort one another. (LaFonzo Carter Staff Photographer)
SAN BERNARDINO - Police found a 68-year-old Rialto man dead of a gunshot wound in front of a home Wednesday morning after a report of a car-to-car shooting in the neighborhood.
Police received a call at 6:08 a.m. about occupants of a white car shooting at people in another vehicle. Officers received another call from someone who said the incident may be drug-related, said San Bernardino police Lt. Paul Williams.

Officers came to the 700 block of North San Anselmo Avenue at 6:17 a.m.

"The victim was found shot to death on the front porch of the residence," Williams said. "He is associated with that residence, but does not live there."

Police cordoned off San Anselmo between Seventh and Cleveland streets

while they investigated. Investigators placed a yellow evidence tag on the roof of a gold Mercedes Benz parked in the driveway of the home.
Williams said there is no information indicating the vehicle was involved in the shooting, and investigators have been unable to confirm an actual car-to-car shooting took place.

But detectives are looking for a late 1990s cream or white sedan.

"It was seen leaving the area right after the shots were heard," Williams said.

Investigators also questioned a man who lives at the home, but had made no arrests. The man is not considered a suspect.

Residents awoke to find their neighborhood surrounded by police. Some said they slept through the shooting.

"I didn't even realize anything had happened," said Ian Camacho, who lives on Seventh Street.
Lula Zemault said she and her daughter heard three or four gunshots, but didn't come outside until she felt it was safe.

She and a friend stood outside the police tape, worried because someone they know lives in the house police were searching.

"I lost two brothers to murders in L.A. and they weren't in gangs," she said. "It just happened to be initiation night when they were killed. I moved out here to get away from that."

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_20529036/one-dead-westside-san-bernardino-shooting#ixzz1tmxKLUFz

"I lost two brothers to murders in L.A. and they weren't in gangs," she said. "It just happened to be initiation night when they were killed. I moved out here to get away from that."

This quote from the article was borderline humorous to me. I know not everyone looks into things before they make a jump into something, but it's 2012. If your'e so concerned with safety, then do some research before you make such an important decision. How people can be so oblivious to their surroundings is beyond me....
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 5:37 am

lol thats just some generic ass shit that la people say. There is no way in HELL that woman could stay in 5X's hood and not be aware that she was in a seedy hood...everything about 5x's said 'hood' lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum