Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man found shot dead in San Bernardino

2 posters

Go down

Man found shot dead in San Bernardino Empty Man found shot dead in San Bernardino

Post  TumbleWeed Wed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Man found shot dead in San Bernardino

By Melissa Pinion-Whitt, The (San Bernardino County) Sun

05/23/2012

A gunshot victim died on a driveway in San Bernardino early this morning. San Bernardino police received a call at 1:07 a.m. about an unknown problem in the 900 block of East San Jacinto Avenue, police said. The caller was anonymous. Officers arrived and found a man lying on the driveway of a large lot. He had suffered several gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Verdugo Valles?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Man found shot dead in San Bernardino Empty Re: Man found shot dead in San Bernardino

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 am

Exactly...that is there hood. I lived off San Jacinto and SAnta Fe in my youth VGC days but yeh this is where the Valles are at...if you remember a guy was shot there last week...didn't die but shot up bad. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be internal beef

You think it's the Valley Gang niggaz funkin wit eachother Niners? Without gettin to in to detail what brings you to that conclusion my nigga?

Back to top Go down

Man found shot dead in San Bernardino Empty Re: Man found shot dead in San Bernardino

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 3:21 am

SAN BERNARDINO - An unidentified man was found dead early Wednesday after being shot multiple times in the driveway of a large lot next to a home at 903 E. San Jacinto St., police said.
The dead man was the city's 21st homicide victim this year and ninth homicide victim in May alone.

San Bernardino police officers responded to an unknown disturbance call at the San Jacinto address when they discovered the man's body about 1 a.m., according to a police news release.

The neighborhood isn't safe, according to one woman.

"I won't even take the trash out after dark," said neighbor Maggie Galina, "because it's too dangerous here."

Galina said gunshots are heard frequently on a nightly basis in the neighborhood and that police are called all the time but nothing's been done.

"Maybe now that someone was killed the cops will do something to help us clean up this neighborhood," Galina said.

The identity of the dead man was withheld, pending next-of-kin notification.

The last recorded homicide was on May 13 when Michael Alejandro Espino, 21, of San Bernardino was found dead of gunshot wounds in a vehicle parked in the 200 block of South Lenore Avenue.

No motive was known for the latest homicide, according to police.

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu May 24, 2012 8:00 am

Aint that PPHG's hood?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 11:44 am

dstrm300 wrote:Aint that PPHG's hood?

The original turf, before they spread out yeah. Verdugo Valles and PPHG overlap.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu May 24, 2012 4:43 pm

I dont know why but my computer has been showin yall post after a make my post lately becuz I did not see Ryda's or Niners post this morning.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu May 24, 2012 5:25 pm

It's the server the forum is running on. It seems to be experiencing technical problems in these past few weeks.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 4:03 am

dstrm300 wrote:Aint that PPHG's hood?

Nahh because the valles and vgc/pphg's have always been in harmony in that turf. But I guess I should watch how I word stuff, I simply just made that out of speculation because the first of the two shootings the witnesses were saying "he's okay, he's okay" but the dude started screaming for help which is why the news guy ran to his aide anyway, even though he feared for his safety. That just sounded wierd to me because no matter what if its a homie you want him to be rushed to the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum