Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inland Empire Gang List

+72
NhCNatkx0N
Mrleftcoast
FTLclique
Tavius95
PGCrip
Fjjnfujn
Joker86
The92503
madseason23
2MFBG
Kingsmurf1211
mafia B
Drooplocc48
Earth Horse
NSIE_00_OG
Itsrealouthere
MALDITOS OGs
ElsinoreCuz
LK1211#IE
Kev123
S.BkLue
yak.yak
KingUrge
BADBOY69
southsiderifa
Elsinoe25163
rune sindel
VARRIO REDLANDS GANG X3
wolfman
vthls13
Forum Gawd
SOUTH SIDE_626
dinogift
SUIxlokos
NorthCounty
LadoSurRiva
hello*out*there
.02 cents
big smiley
LOCO ANGELES
dynojr20
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
danger13
ninobrown
EVANS STR. GANG
E_14ST
JinkyRctongs
Mothra
mylove
RIALTO RIDER
panic loc
E/S OR1S CRIP
HATE HO SHIT
alfonzemefesto
B.G.Nutt YrDp
{~Vicente~}
smooth909
Thief_Sicario
BeanIExRIV
W.Devil
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
SURCALMEX
P_LOKO
Drop Out
Drunky McThuggerton
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
RJD
dstrm300
CaliforniaRepublic
76 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Inland Empire Gang List - Page 3 Empty Re: Inland Empire Gang List

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:03 am

JUST TO CLEAR UP THE WHOLE 4th STREET TOKERS OUT IN NORTH ONTA...I HAVE NEVER,NEVER MEET A VATO FROM 4th STREET TOKERS N I GET AROUND THE WEST-END N I KNOW MY CITY...BUT I HAVE HEARD OF THEM AROUND FROM PEOPLE OTHER THEN THE ONES ON THIS SITE BUT NEVER SEEN A HIT UP OR ANYTHING...NOT EVEN A HOMIE WHO HAS A HOMIE WHO HAS A HOMIE THAT KNOWS ANYONE CLAIMING 4th ST TOKERS...NOTHING confused

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:10 am

THE H wrote:lol i did this not to long ago also...jae/ryda..urs looks good..but im just gonna post up mine to see how it compares...

ONTERIO VARRIO SUR LOS BLACK ANGELS
NORTHSIDE ONTERIO CALAVERAS ST
ONTERIO VARRIO SUR LOS EARTH ANGELS(inactive)
EASTSIDE ONTERIO YGW
FOURTH STREET TOKERS??(inactive)
MONTECLARA RIFA/LOCOS
MONTECLARA CYCLONES(inactive)
CHINO SINNERS RIFA
CLARAMONTE RIFA(inactive)
UPLAND GHOST TOWN
UPLAND NINTH ST
UPLAND LOS OLIVOS
CUCA DOGPATCH
CUCA KINGS
WESTSIDE FONTANA DIABLOS
WESTSIDE FONTANA NHLS
HARD TIMES FONTANA
SOUTH SIDE FONTANA CGS THLS
CENTRAL IEF
EASTSIDE FONTANA CWP
NORTH FONTANA LOCOS
SOUTHSIDE THE FONTANA KINGS
WEST SIDE BLOOMAS #ST LOCOS
EASTSIDE COLTONE
SOUTHSIDE COLTONE
NORTHSIDE COLTONE
COLTONE 12 STREET
SOUTHSIDE RIALTO SAGE ST
EASTSIDE RIALTO
NORTHSIDE RIALTO
WESTSIDE VERDUGO CALLE SIETE LOCOS
WESTSIDE VERDUGO LITTLE COUNTS GANG
WESTSIDE VERDUGO ROYAL COUNTS
WESTSIDE VERDUGO SUR CRAZIE ONES
WESTSIDE VERDUGO MOUNT VERNON RIFA
WESTSIDE VERDUGO MANOR BOYS
SOUTHSIDE VERDUGO FLATS GANG
EASTSIDE VERDUGO MEADOWBROOK DUKES/RIFA
EASTSIDE VERDUGO VALLES
EASTSIDE VERDUGO WATERMAN GARDENS
EASTSIDE VERDUGO DWIGHT WAY GANG
ES 13 TINY CROOKS??
DOGSTOWN RIVA
WESTSIDE RIVA
ARLANZA
HILLSIDE RIVA/DUKES
CASA BLANCA EVANS STREET DIABLOS/DEVIL WOLVES??
CASA BLANCA FERN STREET VAGABUNDOS??
CASA BLANCA STREET IE RIDERS
EASTSIDE RIVA CLICKA LOS PRIMOS PARK AVE.
EASTSIDE RIVA TINY DUKES
EASTSIDE RIVA XIV STREET
EASTSIDE RIVA TVS
EASTSIDE RIVA PATTERSON PARK
MIRA LOMA RIFA DODD STREET
MIRA LOMA YOUNG CROUD(inactive)

ANY ELSE? I KNOW I MISSED A FEW...AND THERES A FREW ON MINE THATS NOT ON YOURS BUT FOR THE MOST PART THERE THE SAME...AND I WASNT EVEN GONNA TRY AND LIST ALL THE EASTSIDE RIVA LOL...

I like u u got the inactive's posted my nigga they should be included I mean they part of the IE's history 2 even if they aint around nomore
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  BeanIExRIV Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:12 am

nice looking list. Driving through Rubidoux today, on mission i saw some hit ups of NSBP, anyone heard of that. And also in riverside, what about those 5150 dudes. im not sure if theyre a varrio or what but i remember ive heard stories and seen stuff about them on other sites. Was CVLs 4 ST on there?
BeanIExRIV
BeanIExRIV
Soldier

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:12 am

well ive also heard of them and i posted this pic of one of there old hit ups in the early 90s i believe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:13 am

BeanIExRIV wrote:nice looking list. Driving through Rubidoux today, on mission i saw some hit ups of NSBP, anyone heard of that. And also in riverside, what about those 5150 dudes. im not sure if theyre a varrio or what but i remember ive heard stories and seen stuff about them on other sites. Was CVLs 4 ST on there?

NSBP is prolly NS BOLEN PARK FROM THE SGV
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:14 am

BeanIExRIV wrote:nice looking list. Driving through Rubidoux today, on mission i saw some hit ups of NSBP, anyone heard of that. And also in riverside, what about those 5150 dudes. im not sure if theyre a varrio or what but i remember ive heard stories and seen stuff about them on other sites. Was CVLs 4 ST on there?

i dont think CVLS 4st claim IE
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:27 am

THE H wrote:well ive also heard of them and i posted this pic of one of there old hit ups in the early 90s i believe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOOKS MORE LIKE A TAGGER CREW HIT UP THAN A VARRIO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:11 am

[quote="NYTE RYDA"]
NYTE RYDA wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:WS Rialto 666 Locos, IEF, TFK, Headhunters, Del Rosa Rifa, Capone Family, Muscoy 13, Colonial 13, Montclair Cyclones, 4 st Crips, Rialto Monarchs, YBH Mob, 4 Blk, Tracc Gang Crips, Seville Park Gang

"I also only included varrios/hoods that where relevant in IE chicano history/Black gang history with legitimate beefs."

Does this apply to most of those varrios or hoods? I wouldn't say so, I did include Head Hunters by the way. Montclair slipped my mind. I never ever heard of no Del Rosa Rifa, Capone Family is not even in existence anymore. Muscoy 13 is another I never heard of or seen. Rialto Monarchs? 4 Block? Seville Park? All these so called hoods seem to have popped up in the last couple of years. I only included hoods or varrios that are on the map or respectable. If we named all of the high school cliques and small time unknown gangs the list would be huge but definatley not an accurate representation of IE gang activity.

Also Trac Gang or Bed Roc Crip has been defunct for years now, although there is still members spread out and a good few in Rialto and maybe even some banging activity from the few left, they are a dead hood, they have no hood the new part of the 210 took it out. I should mention that there is some problems brewing and beef after a Bed Roc/Trac got chipped in 5X hood, but I don't think they even have enough members left in the area to even retaliate, much of the reason why I didn't bother listing them.

Fa sho my nigga but the Del Rosa Rifa is a real hood. Just found out about them from the homie from NSC. Said they've been around 4 a while i'll see if he knows where they hood is at. Also Muscoy 13 is a older hood but I heard about them recently 4 takin over the area behind the hieghts, not sure how reliable the source is though. But the Monarchs are a important piece of Rialto's history 4 sho. They was around bacc n the day puttin shit down b4 Sage was even big. And SSR still was craccin.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:12 pm

where at in rubidoux did you see nsbp?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I've made ALOT of adds and some changes to the list.... Does anybody know the name of CCC's cliques in rialto??? I heard they have 3 cliques there.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:53 pm

THE H wrote:

i dont think CVLS 4st claim IE
I think the CVLs list has already been posted... let me see if I can find it...
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:55 pm

No I didnt list it not because they dont claim IE but because they dont consider themselves apart of it. Everybody else who doesn't push it more than often will acknowledge it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:02 pm

THAT LIST IS COMMING ALONG NICE Very Happy

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Thief_Sicario Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:08 pm

CORONA VARRIO LOCOS 4ST CROWN TOWN

Scarlets,Matadores,Visioneros,Coroneros,Diablos,Banditos and Crown Town Locitas).
Theres old gangs like the los/the/thee (Acesinos,Jueses,Castigadores,Demonios,Persuaders,Crusaders,Malditos,Espantos,Santitos,Midnight Pearls,Unidas and Sweet Inspirations
Thief_Sicario
Thief_Sicario
Soldier

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Couple of questions....

There's supposed to be some projects in chino, anybody know where? I'm looking to check them out. I thought i've seen just about all of chino.

Los Olivos is supposed to have a FEW cliques. Anybody know anything about that? What/Where? All i know is they claim 13th street. And i've been inside those projects a few times. Back when i had no idea it was a hood.

I'm still interested to know anything about other Chino Sinner cliques, if anyone knows of any other ones besides D street Lokos and Juniors.

And whats the deal with that victoria park locs gang? Victoria Park Crips...?? Was it even a real gang? A hood? Or just some etiwanda high school white boys who had nothing better to do.

Something that constantly confuses me is that when i first heard about 4 block in rialto, they were "4 block mona hustlers" but then i'm hearing now that it's Ramona Bloc Hustlers, and 4 Block is a different gang. Was there an alliance between these two hoods? Or are/were they the same at one point? Somebody, if you can, help me understand this...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Jae wrote:And whats the deal with that victoria park locs gang? Victoria Park Crips...?? Was it even a real gang? A hood? Or just some etiwanda high school white boys who had nothing better to do.

LOL. Come on Jae, these dudes aint a real gang in any sense of the word real. Any references to them on this forum is just for good laughs.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:14 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:how about

Big Bad Vatos Locos 13 from the crazy ass streets of ALTA LOMA lol

how about Big Bad Victoria Park Locos 13... known for pullin down trees at public parks... and that claim "South Side Cuca" when their "varrio" aint even on the south side lol

LOL i was in there just a couple hours ago and all i seen was white people walking there dogs and im not even talking about white trash people that shit look as nice as Archibald Ranch home to the notorious water gun summer gangsters also known as the AR Boys or how the mexicans when i was in HS would diss them by calling them Almonds and Raisins it gets crazy up in there with there super soakers and there water ballon grenades up in that place LOL I also pass by the Rochester Tongan Crips hood and did not seem really active just alot more rundown than Victoria Park with older houses saw mostly mexicans and a couple tongans and oh yeah some white trash crack hore that looked like she had anorexia
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:20 pm

Current gangs from Los Angeles County that are in the IE and have on-going battles against IE gangs:

Florencia 13
Cuatro Flats
Pomona 12th Street
Carnales Sur
HeadHunters (Tiny Malos Clika)
South Los
EastSide Trece -inactive
Krazy Cats -inactive
Hoover Criminals

I must say I have never heard of 12th street Pomona having any major problems with any other varrio aside from OVS, which is in their intermediate area to begin with, so I wouldn't really consider that. As far as the Hoovers go, that was almost only entirely isolated to the San Bernardino/Rialto areas, and the peak of it in the 80's and 90's. Today there is mainly tensions and ocassional incedents but no real "battles". And definatley nothing like before. Eastside 13 was the same only on a smaller and shorter scale, and also isolated to San Bernardino.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:23 pm

I forgot all about Carnales 13. (CXL). They were active in Fontana for along time until recent times, no sign of them now. I also heard they have a click in Montclair.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:24 pm

WSF Neighborhood Locos does not claim South Fontana. WSF only. Not only are they not SSF, but SSF is probably their worst enemy.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:32 pm

North Side Columbia Crips 1100 (2C's)
8 Ball Posse -inactive
Dirty Mac Posse Crips -inactive
7700 Bloc Crips -inactive
West Side Hustle Gang (Koehler Park -inactive)

Who are these "gangs"? I don't think so called "gangs" like "Columbia Crips" should even be considered, I have been in Riverside now for almost 6 years now and have never heard of these so called "North side columbia crips" outside of the internet who are these guys? I know that area very well and there is no activity over there from what I can see. I haven't heard of no work put in by these dudes on any other hood/varrio so I really think we should first evaluate who's really who on this list to get this as accurate as possible. Like I mentioned earlier we can try to list every single gang in existence including these new millennium mickey mouse gangs, but in the end it won't truly be an accurate representation. We also have to take in mind that its almost impossible to list every single gang on here, and yes there will be hoods we miss and people who will take offense to it, but we can't help that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:34 pm

WildLyfe -inactive

This isn't a gang and never was one, they are just dudes that came up around the 1200 Blocks on the East Side, they weren't bangers in anyway, more of a high school clique.

Rochester Tongan Crips
East Side Center Park N.A.W. gang
South Side About That Money (ATM) Mafia gang

I think its been mentioned by someone specifically from here "ATM" that they are not a gang they are a hustle group, should they really be listed? Ronchester Tongan Crips. aint this just some family that lives in an area where there is no gangs or activity? How does they constitute as a true gang? It's been noted that this "Koehler Park gang" was around for what 1 maybe 2 years before kicking the bucket, they are also in a area with no activity and seem like some bored youth, so again we need to consider this before labeling gangs of this nature as constituting as a gang. Just some questions that need some answers is all, we need to critically look at some of these to make this list accurate and verifiable by facts.

East Side Oakey Town Rivas
West Side Bell town Rivas

Someone mentioned yesterday that these weren't varrios, but had members of different varrios living there.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
North Side Columbia Crips 1100 (2C's)
8 Ball Posse -inactive
Dirty Mac Posse Crips -inactive
7700 Bloc Crips -inactive

Who are these "gangs"? I don't think so called "gangs" like "Columbia Crips" should even be considered, I have been in Riverside now for almost 6 years now and have never heard of these so called "North side columbia crips" outside of the internet who are these guys? I know that area very well and there is no activity over there from what I can see. I haven't heard of no work put in by these dudes on any other hood/varrio so I really think we should first evaluate who's really who on this list to get this as accurate as possible. Like I mentioned earlier we can try to list every single gang in existence including these new millennium mickey mouse gangs, but in the end it won't truly be an accurate representation. We also have to take in mind that its almost impossible to list every single gang on here, and yes there will be hoods we miss and people who will take offense to it, but we can't help that.

LOL yeah don't inlcude those types they problably like the AR Boys who get punked and banged on by tagging crews from Creekside like PFA, NFR, GBK, NMK, ATD and WKC o yeah and by party crews like Fame Krew and TNS there is also another of these weak ass clicks called X-Rated from that new area in North Corona called Eastvale who get banged on by almost anyone
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Jae wrote:I've made ALOT of adds and some changes to the list....

Jae lets try to keep gangs from with in the same city or areas in order to avoid any confusion. Example: Monte Clara Rifa, Monte Clara Cyclones, Clara Monte Rifa, Upland Los Olivos, Chino Sinners, Onterio Varrio Sur..etc....All with in the same vicinity. Monte Clara Rifa, East Side Rivas...etc..not in the same vicinity.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:54 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Current gangs from Los Angeles County that are in the IE and have on-going battles against IE gangs:

Florencia 13
Cuatro Flats
Pomona 12th Street
Carnales Sur
HeadHunters (Tiny Malos Clika)
South Los
EastSide Trece -inactive
Krazy Cats -inactive
Hoover Criminals

I must say I have never heard of 12th street Pomona having any major problems with any other varrio aside from OVS, which is in their intermediate area to begin with, so I wouldn't really consider that. As far as the Hoovers go, that was almost only entirely isolated to the San Bernardino/Rialto areas, and the peak of it in the 80's and 90's. Today there is mainly tensions and ocassional incedents but no real "battles". And definatley nothing like before. Eastside 13 was the same only on a smaller and shorter scale, and also isolated to San Bernardino.

yeah, i didnt know how to work that little section into what my vision was for it. But uhm... it's a work in progress. I wanted to include alittle section for the L.A. County-based hoods/cliques out here that have been around for awhile or used to be active at one point or another against an IE hood/varrio. I gotta work on that, or if you have an idea on how to work that in, got for it.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next