Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cray Books!

Go down

Cray Books! Empty Cray Books!

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Health and Fitness

The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
The Perfect Health Diet by ...??

Economics

What Has Government Done to Our Money? By Murray N. Rothbard. (classic, breaks down everything you need to know about how money REALLY works)
Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt(another classic, teaches the basic principals of everyday economics)
The Politically Incorrect Guide to The Great Depression and the New Deal by Robert P. Murphy Ph.D. (good book that smashes all the widely believed myths about the Great depression)
Meltdown by Tom Woods. (good book that breaks down the real reasons why the economy started to crash in 07/08)
End The Fed by Ron Paul
The Case Against the Fed by Murray N Rothbard (real good book, making the best arguments on why the federal reserve is one big rip off machine, gives the motives behind the fed along with the economic theories to back up the claims)
How an Economy grows and why it crashes by Petter Schiff (a picture book that explains economics in such a simple way a kid could understand it yet be more educated then most modern day economists by reading this book!)
Man, Economy and State by Murray Rothbard (Masterpeice of a book. For those that ever read it, will never see the world the same again!)

Last edited by American Zombie on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Cray Books! Empty Re: Cray Books!

Post  American Zombie Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Perfect Health Diet by Paul Jaminet, Shou-Ching Jaminet  was the last one I read and I would recommend it to anyone interested in health and nutrition.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum