Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANCIENTS WERE'NT THAT WISE

5 posters

Go down

ANCIENTS WERE'NT THAT WISE Empty ANCIENTS WERE'NT THAT WISE

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:01 am

if they were., they would of been time travelers., but all they were is herb smokers just like us., philosophers and idealists just like us today., why esle would they build stone monuments instead of some other kind of steel? why couldn't they fly up to the sky and visit the other worlds? why if their science was so great, and their knowledge so outstanding, and their feel for life so righteous., then why have they gone under non-understood? their language all but hieroglyphs just like our modern language to a space alien not from this planet., he'd have the same problem understanding their old concrete carvings, just the same as our modern alphabet., we just like to think that ancient man was more in tune to a higher understanding., but all it really is, is us craving for something higher than us., something that would make sense of it all., something to latch on to., something or someone to rescue us from this nothingness., how lone we are sometimes.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ANCIENTS WERE'NT THAT WISE Empty Re: ANCIENTS WERE'NT THAT WISE

Post  *illie* Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:18 am

i seen this 1 tv show on national geo where people think aliens helped build the pyramids or wat if our ancients r like that movie stargate tripout huh lol jk Laughing

*illie*
Soldier

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 am

*illie* wrote:i seen this 1 tv show on national geo where people think aliens helped build the pyramids or wat if our ancients r like that movie stargate tripout huh lol jk Laughing

please, if you aint going to get serious about thinking, then don't reply., just go back to watching tv., love u but u'r being dumb
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 am

funny-emoticons-4 Ancient Ones are The Reason We Have What We Have.! They were Much Wiser Then Us Look We Use Technology To Help Us Everyday They would Have To Struggle Nd If They Couldnt Afford An Education Then you Would End UP Like Elvo.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 am

Wolfie your post is great in the sense that it is great to disagree with. Ancient KMT (egypt) had a running water system and irrigation that our scientist today have yet to figure out. Just ONE example.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 am

now of course most people will say the Greeks were the creators of such a system but the greeks stole much of what they know from other civilizations and we all know Greece was IN LOVE with ancient Egypt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 pm

At One Point The Inhabitants Of Greece Were A Bunch Of Crazy White People Running Around Naked Having Orgies, Practicing Cannibalism, And Eating Their Own Excrement. That Was Until The Egyptians Gave The Greeks Civilization.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  *illie* Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 am

wolfman wrote:
*illie* wrote:i seen this 1 tv show on national geo where people think aliens helped build the pyramids or wat if our ancients r like that movie stargate tripout huh lol jk Laughing

please, if you aint going to get serious about thinking, then don't reply., just go back to watching tv., love u but u'r being dumb

i luv u2 i was tellin u cuz it was on national geographic so i thought must be kinda real

*illie*
Soldier

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:39 am

Niners India had modernization before Egypt LOL Razz

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

nK SLEP ROCK wrote: funny-emoticons-4 Ancient Ones are The Reason We Have What We Have.! They were Much Wiser Then Us Look We Use Technology To Help Us Everyday They would Have To Struggle Nd If They Couldnt Afford An Education Then you Would End UP Like Elvo.!!

Hes right! lOL also wolf man my thoughts is yea i think your right but I think were equal sure they didn't have technology like we do but that took a long time to discover. They had water system language text, religion , culture, spirituality regardless if we think it was bad or not. They had agriculture they had herbs and knew about plants. They were hunters they also had architecture. They even bobby trapped their temples Astrology clocks and tattoos cant forget that artwork sports well some did anyways. They were very intelligent all we came up with in the years is just technology so they were doing good, shame they had to perish but its good we are here to carry on their legacy.

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 am

niners wrote:Wolfie your post is great in the sense that it is great to disagree with. Ancient KMT (egypt) had a running water system and irrigation that our scientist today have yet to figure out. Just ONE example.

This ^

I couldn't disagree with Wolf anymore on this subject. I could post examples, but I'm lazy right now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: