Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michhael Vick.!!

2 posters

Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 am

Dudes Been Doing Alright Lately Too Many Interceptions Though He Still Got His Spark But It Aint Like 05 No More.!!

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 pm

past his prime and on his way to bankruptcy with vince young

_________________
Michhael Vick.!! Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 89
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Thugtastic wrote:past his prime and on his way to bankruptcy with vince young

Nah he Still Got It Not In His Prime But He Still Got It Hes Been Winning Lol.. Nd Dats All That Matters At The End...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 am

nK SLEP ROCK wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:past his prime and on his way to bankruptcy with vince young

Nah he Still Got It Not In His Prime But He Still Got It Hes Been Winning Lol.. Nd Dats All That Matters At The End...
winning by the rest of his team. luck.

_________________
Michhael Vick.!! Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 89
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:51 am

^^ Hater Lol... Michael Vick still Has It In Him To Take Dem Eagles To One Bowl...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:53 am

nK SLEP ROCK wrote:^^ Hater Lol... Michael Vick still Has It In Him To Take Dem Eagles To One Bowl...
i dont think he does

_________________
Michhael Vick.!! Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 89
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:55 am

Thugtastic wrote:
nK SLEP ROCK wrote:^^ Hater Lol... Michael Vick still Has It In Him To Take Dem Eagles To One Bowl...
i dont think he does

I Can See Him Going To One In His Career He Has The Potential Nd With His All Around Team They Can Make It...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 am

nK SLEP ROCK wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
nK SLEP ROCK wrote:^^ Hater Lol... Michael Vick still Has It In Him To Take Dem Eagles To One Bowl...
i dont think he does

I Can See Him Going To One In His Career He Has The Potential Nd With His All Around Team They Can Make It...
teams super over rated, if he would of made one it would of been with the falcons

_________________
Michhael Vick.!! Tumblr_mqme74RWKy1rccvsco1_500

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25
Age : 89
Location : Everywhere...

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 am

Thugtastic wrote:
nK SLEP ROCK wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:
nK SLEP ROCK wrote:^^ Hater Lol... Michael Vick still Has It In Him To Take Dem Eagles To One Bowl...
i dont think he does

I Can See Him Going To One In His Career He Has The Potential Nd With His All Around Team They Can Make It...
teams super over rated, if he would of made one it would of been with the falcons

Yeah Matt Ryan Is A Good Quarterback But He A Playoff Choker Vick Actually Had Some Success... I Think He Would Have Had A Ring By Now If They Kept Him...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:41 pm

He Just Lost Lol....

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

Michhael Vick.!! Empty Re: Michhael Vick.!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum