Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol..

+4
Drunky McThuggerton
.02 cents
American Zombie
Forum Gawd
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol..

Post  Elvo Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:36 pm

StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:
WholeGrains4Life wrote:That's old though, and in an era when things like that were common and current. How many "banging on wax" type of rappers are there now? Zero. The banging on wax CD's were wack anyways, and I don't know of anyone doing anything like that these days. Most cholo rappers are rapping about shit that faded out years ago and that's the issue I have. You see some of those capon-e, lil cuete etc, videos, and you'd swear they were filmed in 1992 by the way they're dressed and how it looks.

LOL at west coast "gangster" rappers still trying to rap about khakis and chucks and french braids, knee high socks, low-riders, chronic etc - the olden west coast culture is largely dead in this day and age. Times and music have changed/evolved, people don't want to hear about that stuff anymore cause most of the new generations can't relate to it.

I Was Being Sarcastic Lol.... i Knew It Would Make U Post Sumtin Long Thats Why Lol.. Sureno Rap Is Garbage Anyways Unless Its Conejo Brownside Then Its Crap Lol...

What about lil G?

Elvo
Ball Licker

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-07-16

Back to top Go down

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol..

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:
Peaceful Anarchist wrote:Notice the average response to those chicano rap videos is:

"SUR SIDE X3"

"SUR 13 all day"

"Sureno 4 Life"

"14"

"fuck 14 puro surx111!"

"serio got sum firme rolas"

LOL. And it's due to the fact that 99% of the lyrical content in these songs is only about "Sur 13" and "Soutshide", "bald heads", "blue ragging" etc. Maybe if they actually tried rapping about something else for once, that would change.

For now, cholo rap (not chicano) will remain wack as fuck.
kyte dont know bout "cholo rap" lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 pm

He Says Because They Only Rap The Sur Thats Why They DOnt Get Play No Thats Not The Reason Its Because They are Mexican and Dumb ass America Would Rather Hear About Bitchs Money Snap Backs And Skinny Jeans Maybe Then They Would HIt The Top 10 ...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:20 am

StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:He Says Because They Only Rap The Sur Thats Why They DOnt Get Play No Thats Not The Reason Its Because They are Mexican and Dumb ass America Would Rather Hear About Bitchs Money Snap Backs And Skinny Jeans Maybe Then They Would HIt The Top 10 ...

But Bullet buys all that shit!!! Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol.. - Page 2 3332704151

OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Can Everybody Agree That This Guy Is The WOrst Chicano Rapper Ever.... Lol.. - Page 2 Empty This niqqa dope!!! Bullet voice

Post  OldBlue Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 am

OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 pm

MaNIAC-O wrote:
StereoTypical Sureno X3 wrote:He Says Because They Only Rap The Sur Thats Why They DOnt Get Play No Thats Not The Reason Its Because They are Mexican and Dumb ass America Would Rather Hear About Bitchs Money Snap Backs And Skinny Jeans Maybe Then They Would HIt The Top 10 ...

But Bullet buys all that shit!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL your so right maniaC

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:25 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
kyte dont know bout "cholo rap" lol

[/quote]

First video just proves my point. That's wack to me. Conejo, aside from some of his early work, I don't really consider a "cholo" rapper. To me "cholo" rapper= capon-e, hi-power, lil blacky, cuete, lil rob etc. The stereo-typical ones that "rap" and look the same and use crappy synthesized beats that sound like a cheap 1992 Chronic beat. Conjeo actually raps about different things, and his style is traditional rap/hip hop. Not even the same type of music if you ask me.

And far as brownside goes, I've stated several times in the past that I always liked them and their style. They were raw and told it like it was, BUT, that was during a different era. Today, that type of music is played out and tired. Most kiddies these days agree, just look at how they dress/talk/music they listen too. Different generations.....

To me, this applies to any music that's associated with a culture. Blood/Crip/Sur etc. so don't try to spin this as me being "prejudice" or anything ignorant like that. Just giving my point of view.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm

you still aint knowing anything bout "cholo" rap...hahahaaha conejo raps about gangbangin i dont know if oyu noticed all those songs were about the same thing..but your the one that said "cholo" rap and not gangster rap or gangbangin rap or whatever. bet you still but wc or mack ten tho... preach!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Thugtastic wrote:you still aint knowing anything bout "cholo" rap...hahahaaha conejo raps about gangbangin i dont know if oyu noticed all those songs were about the same thing..but your the one that said "cholo" rap and not gangster rap or gangbangin rap or whatever. bet you still but wc or mack ten tho... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL wc and mack 10

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Thugtastic wrote:you still aint knowing anything bout "cholo" rap...hahahaaha conejo raps about gangbangin i dont know if oyu noticed all those songs were about the same thing..but your the one that said "cholo" rap and not gangster rap or gangbangin rap or whatever. bet you still but wc or mack ten tho... preach!

So what? At least he's not talking about creased down pants, bald heads, blue rags, sur, lowriders, and all that other tired shit in every song like a lot of those other dudes. His style is versatile, and his beats aren't wack and synthesized "g-funk" beats.

The stereo-typical cholo rap is trash, and that's why nobody outside of young impressionable kids care about it.

bet you still but wc or mack ten tho.

icon_facepalm
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Elvo Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:you still aint knowing anything bout "cholo" rap...hahahaaha conejo raps about gangbangin i dont know if oyu noticed all those songs were about the same thing..but your the one that said "cholo" rap and not gangster rap or gangbangin rap or whatever. bet you still but wc or mack ten tho... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So what? At least he's not talking about creased down pants, bald heads, blue rags, sur, lowriders, and all that other tired shit in every song like a lot of those other dudes. His style is versatile, and his beats aren't wack and synthesized "g-funk" beats.

The stereo-typical cholo rap is trash, and that's why nobody outside of young impressionable kids care about it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Elvo
Ball Licker

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 pm

lol ^ talk about giving chicano rap a bad name...

lol...^ that's just awful

.......... wtf
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 pm

LOP I CAN GO ON FOR DAYS ON HORRIBLE CHICANO RAP LOL.!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Compared to lokote snapper is 2 pace LOL.. dats how bad lokote raps
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 pm

all rap is garbage than cuhz theres shitty rappers in EVERY GENRE according to you logic. Rolling Eyes

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:
Thugtastic wrote:you still aint knowing anything bout "cholo" rap...hahahaaha conejo raps about gangbangin i dont know if oyu noticed all those songs were about the same thing..but your the one that said "cholo" rap and not gangster rap or gangbangin rap or whatever. bet you still but wc or mack ten tho... preach!

icon_facepalm
you obviously know nothing bout conejo..hahaha besides your not exactly the target demographic fo rthe music anyways,

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Thugtastic wrote:
WholeGrains4Life wrote:

icon_facepalm
you obviously know nothing bout conejo..hahaha besides your not exactly the target demographic fo rthe music anyways,

LOL at them targeting elderly black men to boost up their sales.!!!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Girl Sucks But Wow That Dude Chino Brown Is Horrible That Is The Definition Of A Stereo Typical Sureno Lol.!!! Wow.!! Thats Horrible I Think Big Lokote Has A Challenge Now Lol.!! Whos Worse Lokote Or Chino Brown.!! Hands Down Id Rather Go Indy then Listen To This Crap.!!! homo
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 pm

LOL at DT getting defensive and trying to tell me what I know and don't know about music and certain rappers.

Music is universal, and I listen to it all. Stop getting yo panties in a bunch, mork.

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:LOL at DT getting defensive and trying to tell me what I know and don't know about music and certain rappers. Music is universal, and I listen to it all. Stop getting yo panties in a bunch, mork.

Fuck That Racist Bastuhd KK.!! Thinking All Sureno Rappers Are The Same Fuck The Stereo Type.!!! shootin Talking About Chicano Rap Being Wack For Only Talking About Bald HEads And Creazed Up Pants.!! Lol So Your Telling Me Youd Rather Listen To A Song Talking About Skinny Jeans Hell Kitty Sweaters And Generical ass tattoos Of Stars And gay Piercings?? Vans?? You Make me Sick.!! icon_facepalm
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:17 pm

I can sense that DT thinks I'm anti-mexican rap or some shit (lol), I'm going to post some of the worst modern-day crip and blood rappers too. Wack music is wack music. Good music is good music. I don't care if the person singing/rapping is from pluto, if it's good, I'm listening to it.

lol ^ both G-unit rejects.

Last edited by WholeGrains4Life on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:20 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:I can sense that DT thinks I'm anti-mexican rap or some shit (lol), I'm going to post some of the worst modern-day crip and blood rappers too. Wack music is wack music. Good music is good music. I don't care if the person singing/rapping is from pluto, if it's good, I'm listening to it.

I actually Like Blutiful Day..... fuck ya!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Most "cholo/sureno" rap is bad to me, obviously, so I try to make distinctions between them and "chicano" rappers so I don't lump them all into one category. And yes, I know that that they're all chicano rappers, but when I say chicano, I'm mainly referring specifically to all them that simply rap and not just about gangs/sureno shit on every song.

I know there's plenty of good undiscovered chicano rappers out there. I've heard a few underground ones that are as lyrical as the best of them. But again, the styles compared to the stereo-typical sureno rappers are just different. It's kind of hard to explain, but it's pretty evident just from listening.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:44 pm

WholeGrains4Life wrote:I can sense that DT thinks I'm anti-mexican rap or some shit (lol), I'm going to post some of the worst modern-day crip and blood rappers too. Wack music is wack music. Good music is good music. I don't care if the person singing/rapping is from pluto, if it's good, I'm listening to it.

dont tell me what i think or dont think...hahaha
i think your hating on cholo rap, if you noticed I mentioned "all rap" iN my last post. and your logic saying all "cholo" rap, as you put it, is garbage. you generalized it based on some shitty ass rappers, if thats how you judge all music than all music is shitty cuhz there are shitty artists in every type of music. so dont get your depends in a bunch MORK!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next