Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HISPANICS GAVE OBAMA THE RE-ELECTION

4 posters

Go down

HISPANICS GAVE OBAMA THE RE-ELECTION Empty HISPANICS GAVE OBAMA THE RE-ELECTION

Post  wolfman Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am

TRUE OR FALSE?

I SAY, THAT IS TRUE!

WITHOUT THE LATINO VOTE, THE BLACK VOTE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ENOUGH FOR OBAMA TO KEEP HIS JOB!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

HISPANICS GAVE OBAMA THE RE-ELECTION Empty Re: HISPANICS GAVE OBAMA THE RE-ELECTION

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:40 am

wolfman wrote:TRUE OR FALSE?

I SAY, THAT IS TRUE!

WITHOUT THE LATINO VOTE, THE BLACK VOTE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ENOUGH FOR OBAMA TO KEEP HIS JOB!

Lol at wolf believing in the voting system... icon_facepalm killyoself
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

HISPANICS GAVE OBAMA THE RE-ELECTION Empty Re: HISPANICS GAVE OBAMA THE RE-ELECTION

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 am

The hispanic vote. icon_facepalm
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 am

Honestly this routine is annoying watching them put up a show only to have the president win the fixed election. While the debates were going on I was watching family guy. During election day I decided to go to the streets and get drunk. LOL. Glad its over....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:00 pm

LOL. It was amazing though. Watching so many people around me get worked up about voting. People almost have this spiritual like reaction to these elections. And the childish nature of it all is kind of funny to watch. People going around saying "I voted" and mothers on TV explaining that they make sure their children see them vote. other people going around saying "just VOTE, don't matter who or what, just VOTE". I guess it makes people feel like they got a tiny bit of control over things.
Voting is like the equivalent of praying in the religion we call democracy.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 am

RC wrote:LOL. It was amazing though. Watching so many people around me get worked up about voting. People almost have this spiritual like reaction to these elections. And the childish nature of it all is kind of funny to watch. People going around saying "I voted" and mothers on TV explaining that they make sure their children see them vote. other people going around saying "just VOTE, don't matter who or what, just VOTE". I guess it makes people feel like they got a tiny bit of control over things.
Voting is like the equivalent of praying in the religion we call democracy.

What's even more hilarious to me is how everybody tends to become political experts around this time. I asked a few people to give me at least two good reasons for why they were voting for Obama or Romney, all of their responses consisted of regurgitated main stream media nonsense.

LOL...you catch the Alex Jones live stream of the elections that dy, Cray? Hilarious.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Didn't see the Alex Jones thing, just part of his interview with Lew Rockwell.

Yeah I can't stand to see those news reports of people giving their pathetic reasons for supporting a candidate.

"I support Romney because hes seems like a good businessman"

"I think Romney will show leadership"

"I support Obama because I think hes going to fix our health care"

ah STFU
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:20 pm

of course, there will always be fixed sports matches, and fixed elections., so whether you believe that the super bowl is fixed or not, or whether you believe the presidential election in this country is rigged or not, there will always be "manipulation" going on of the masses of people who just simply like to believe in things, whether or not things really stand up under close examination., fact remains, some people believe all of it, some believe some of it, while others don't believe most of it (if none of it)., another fact is that you, you and you, and everyone is in this mothafukken b i a t c h of a world, or society, or system, or whatever the fucc you'd like call it, is real., and so you're here, and so you have to play a little of it, at some time or another., there's got to be something that motivates you, whether it is race, religion or non-religion, nationality, politics or sexual-orientation, there's something., and you either get involved somehow, either that or you're just an unhappy kronik complain'ter., the world can't go back to the roaming tribes of the great west., neither the times of the mongol hordes., nor can they sail away like the blonde bearded northmen., neither can you call on the black panthers nor the brown berets to make things better for you this day and age., so, you have to play by the rules of the ever changing folklore of the times., i heard it say from more than a few persons over the times, that they voted for the lesser of two evils, and that they voted to end one war or not to start another one., that's two hell of a good valid reasons to vote - don't you think?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah, we don't need to go backwards. We can go forwards. and we don't have to always complain non-stop. We can, at times, sit back and laugh at the absurdity of everything...Live in the moment and go with it..

Their are, legitimate reasons to root for one candidate over another, as I mentioned my reasoning on that in the other topic "the bright side of the elections"... But is taking time out of your day to go vote for one politician over another really worth it, in the grand scheme of things? I'd say no. Statistically, we have a far greater chance of dying on the way to voting polls in a car accident, then having your vote make a difference. You can mail it in LOL. But statistically, its no real different. Plus, the act of voting is a bit humiliating. Throwing your little vote into your masters suggestion box, in hopes they will grant your wishes.

LOL......Declare yourself a Free Man that doesn't feel lost and insecure without a "Great Leader" governing you from afar. And that feels much better than casting a stupid vote.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down