Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARTESIA CHIVAS

2 posters

Go down

ARTESIA CHIVAS Empty ARTESIA CHIVAS

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Chivas didnt get there name from the soccer team, they used to be called the Chivas Stoners. They started off as a stoner click that used to party in a lil' area that was kinda like a goat farm. I was busted with some G's from there so this is strait out the goats mouth.

ARTESIA CHIVAS Img003

CHIVAS varrio is from 166th on the north, to the 91 Artesia Fwy on the south, and from Parkside on the east to Jersey on the west.

166th is the dividing line between CHIVAS & Varrio NORWALK
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ARTESIA CHIVAS Empty Re: ARTESIA CHIVAS

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 pm

wolfman wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:Chivas didnt get there name from the soccer team, they used to be called the Chivas Stoners. They started off as a stoner click that used to party in a lil' area that was kinda like a goat farm. I was busted with some G's from there so this is strait out the goats mouth.

ARTESIA CHIVAS Img003

CHIVAS varrio is from 166th on the north, to the 91 Artesia Fwy on the south, and from Parkside on the east to Jersey on the west.

166th is the dividing line between CHIVAS & Varrio NORWALK

I wouldnt call this harbor area since they bang sela muh boy.!

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

ARTESIA CHIVAS Empty Re: ARTESIA CHIVAS

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 pm

I'M NOT CALLING THEM HxA little foolio., CAUSE I KNOW THEY'RE NOT HARBOR AREA., IN FACT, NOTHING EAST OR NORTH OF LONGO CLAIMS HxA., BUT SINCE THERE'S NO S.E.L.A. SECTION IN THIS HERE MEASLY LITTLE CORNER FOR L.A. COUNTY, I DECIDED TO PUT THEM IN THE "PROXIMITY" OF THE HARBOR AREA, BECAUSE!? THEY'RE STILL "SOUTH BAY" gimmiehead
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ARTESIA CHIVAS Empty Re: ARTESIA CHIVAS

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 am

wolfman wrote:I'M NOT CALLING THEM HxA little foolio., CAUSE I KNOW THEY'RE NOT HARBOR AREA., IN FACT, NOTHING EAST OR NORTH OF LONGO CLAIMS HxA., BUT SINCE THERE'S NO S.E.L.A. SECTION IN THIS HERE MEASLY LITTLE CORNER FOR L.A. COUNTY, I DECIDED TO PUT THEM IN THE "PROXIMITY" OF THE HARBOR AREA, BECAUSE!? THEY'RE STILL "SOUTH BAY" gimmiehead

Fuck That I Know A Couple Of These Chivas Lol.. They Would Get Offended Seeing Their Varrio In A Harbor Area Forum Lol.. Just Like You would Get Offended If You Saw Dog Town In the 818 Section lol...

_________________
CauseItsreal wrote:dxt this reminds me. start adding horny chicanos to the myspace. my lady goes to bed to early, i need a man who can keep up with me
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4841
Registration date : 2009-09-16
Age : 27
Location : Athol Street Nd Hemlock.!!!

Back to top Go down

ARTESIA CHIVAS Empty Re: ARTESIA CHIVAS

Post  wolfman Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 am

H Boi wrote:
wolfman wrote:I'M NOT CALLING THEM HxA little foolio., CAUSE I KNOW THEY'RE NOT HARBOR AREA., IN FACT, NOTHING EAST OR NORTH OF LONGO CLAIMS HxA., BUT SINCE THERE'S NO S.E.L.A. SECTION IN THIS HERE MEASLY LITTLE CORNER FOR L.A. COUNTY, I DECIDED TO PUT THEM IN THE "PROXIMITY" OF THE HARBOR AREA, BECAUSE!? THEY'RE STILL "SOUTH BAY" gimmiehead

Fuck That I Know A Couple Of These Chivas Lol.. They Would Get Offended Seeing Their Varrio In A Harbor Area Forum Lol.. Just Like You would Get Offended If You Saw Dog Town In the 818 Section lol...

no i wouldn't., dog town everywhere eshe., but you know what i 'm saying., put up a sela section and i'll transfer them goats to their appropriate section., but until then, and until that time, they will remain as close as they can get in any forum., so be it.., but besides that, chivas didn't make it this year, xolos took care of that, if you know what i mean., wink
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ARTESIA CHIVAS Empty Re: ARTESIA CHIVAS

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum