Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnson Rips Lakers

2 posters

Go down

Johnson Rips Lakers Empty Johnson Rips Lakers

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 pm

8:44PM EST December 11. 2012 - As a minority owner, Magic Johnson is busy helping to improve the Los Angeles Dodgers.

But always seems to have time to rip his old team.

The former Los Angeles Lakers great, who was a part of five NBA championships in the 1980s, has been critical of the team's play this season before and after the hiring of Mike D'Antoni as coach. At a news conference to introduce pitcher Zack Greinke, who the Dodgers just signed to a six year, $147 million deal, Johnson was again vocal about the state of the Lakers.

"First, we've got to understand what the strategy is to win every game," he said. "Every game you have to have a different strategy to win because the teams are different. They have to be more consistent on defense. That's the main thing. We can score points but the defense is just breaking down."

LAKERS: Top three questions facing team

An example of that defensive breakdown came against Orlando on Dec. 2, to which Johnson said, "How does the Orlando Magic score 40 points in the fourth quarter in Staples Center? Are you kidding me? That should never happen."

When asked if there should be another coaching change, Johnson balked. But he did say things about the coach should change.

"Look, the season has already been disrupted one time," he said. "Another change would just blow the whole team up. What the coach has to do is say I have a certain philosophy but I don't have the players to play that scheme and that system. But what I do have is two of the best 7-footers in the game. When Gasol was on that block, he averaged 18 points. He shot 53%. And he is the best passing big man in the game. But you have him at the free throw line. That makes no sense. That's not his game. His game is catch it on the low block, face his man and make a move to the cup. He has great moves.

"I've got to adjust my system a little if I'm the coach."

Adjusting the system is something that might be crucial if the Lakers are to be competitive. It is build on speed and movement. With a team that is filled with veterans, getting the ball up the floor quickly seems to be a lot to ask.

"His system doesn't fit the talent that the Lakers have," Johnson said. "You can't run with this team. Where's the runners? You got one dude who can get up and down the court and that's Kobe. Ron (Metta World Peace), love him but he's slow. Both our big men are not fast guys. So maybe I should scale it back. I run if it's there. If not, just like us, Showtime, we'd run it down. If we got the layup, good. If we don't, (veteran center) Kareem (Abdul-Jabbar), come here, bail us out."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Johnson Rips Lakers Empty Re: Johnson Rips Lakers

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash.Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage.

killyoself
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Daddie Strong Pipe wrote:Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash. Lakers = trash.Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage. Lakers = garbage.

killyoself

humpdeehump Worship Worship Worship Worship
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down