Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises

4 posters

Go down

Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises Empty Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:14 pm

i dont see shit but ok...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:09 pm

I saw it..... Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises 843825486
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises Empty Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy!? Name Of Connecticut School Shooting Appears In The Movie 'Dark Knight Rises

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:47 am

Pictures from merchandise included in the official Batman collectors edition set of the movie. Nothing in these images has been altered. This poster map of Gotham city is untouched, and is an official piece of merchandise that was made available to select collectors/fans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The image above was part of a promotional kit certain people received over a year ago, in December of 2011. Some of the receivers of these items reported that they began shipping them on December 15th, 2011. A very interesting "coincidence" I would say, considering the 15th of December of the following year is when the actual Sandy Hook shooting occurred. Take this information as you will.

And here is the map:

You can see more of these images from this site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I went out and bought the film on blu-ray the day after, and I can confirm 100% that it's there and It's easily visible in the blu-ray edition of the movie (because the image quality is clearer than standard DVD). (Click on images to view full size)

Interestingly enough, nothing else apart from the "Gotham" and "Sandy Hook" is readable on the map, and this particular scene shows Bane discussing/planning how an attack will carried out - he then points his hand directly over Sandy Hook. For anyone who has the movie on blu-ray, this scene is just before the 2 hour mark of the film.

Another interesting tidbit from the official Batman wiki site:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is a borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises, this location plays a big role in Bane's plan to destroy Gotham.

South Hinkley is located in a small island, surrounded by two rivers, one creek, and an ocean.

Other interesting finds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mere coincidences? I don't think so. Subliminally foreshadowing disasters/events/tragedies is nothing new in big budget Hollywood movies. Look up 9/11 in movies on youtube.

Last edited by Daddie Strong Pipe on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 am

hmmm Weird.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:00 am

Shits brazy...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum