Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALSE INFORMATION

+4
WS DIABLOS IE
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
RIALTO 909
8 posters

Go down

FALSE INFORMATION Empty FALSE INFORMATION

Post  RIALTO 909 Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:52 am

RIALTO IS NUMBER 2

Last edited by RIALTO 909 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

RIALTO 909
Associate

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

FALSE INFORMATION Empty Re: FALSE INFORMATION

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:01 am

IS THIS YOUR LIST OR A REAL ONE? CUZ RIALTO HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE TOP 25, ONLY IxE CITY TO DO THAT IS VERDUGO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

FALSE INFORMATION Empty IS THIS YOUR LIST OR A REAL ONE? CUZ RIALTO HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE TOP 25, ONLY IxE CITY TO DO THAT IS VERDUGO.

Post  RIALTO 909 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 pm

NAW IT WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER RIALTO IS NUMBER 2 AND SB IS NUMBER 3

RIALTO 909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:19 pm

LOL!! You just showed me your age without even telling me.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:47 pm

For one that so called less than appealing "Most Dangerous Top 25" list is majorly based on cities sending in a handful of reported Crime reports to the FBI with anything ranging from petty crime such as, arson, larceny, and other crimes such as rapes and assaults. Murders, which is what the list should really be based on, is also factored in but most of the crime in alot of cities that make it on there are on there based on calculating the lesser and petty crimes as stated above.

You take the Murder rates of these cities on here and base the list on that alone and it completely changes as Murders are a whole different level of crime. As far as I know Rialto has never officially been on that list in any spot, at anytime. Although the early 90's in Rialto may have put it close. Anyhow that list usually comes out in the Fall based on last years recording, not in the summer which leads me to believe you pulled this claim out of your own beliefs and thin air. San Bernardino has unfortunately made the list consistently for years and years now, with a handful of a few years where it did not top out and fell from the list. Although I do believe its a subject that should be recognized and taken concern upon, Your belief that its a good thing for a city to be a violent place like its something to be proud of is pure ignorance, and reflects your age to me.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

FALSE INFORMATION Empty nyte ryda

Post  RIALTO 909 Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:03 pm

stop preaching no 1 wants 2 hear that bullshit rialto in the 90s was bad but now its way worse thats why they got the cops filming there

RIALTO 909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:26 pm

RIALTO 909 wrote:stop preaching no 1 wants 2 hear that bullshit rialto in the 90s was bad but now its way worse thats why they got the cops filming there

You must be 12 years old so I might just have to not respond to your young dumb ass anymore. Rialto worse now then it was in the early 90's?... LOL. Idiot.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:44 pm

RIALTO 909 wrote:stop preaching no 1 wants 2 hear that bullshit rialto in the 90s was bad but now its way worse thats why they got the cops filming there

I SEEN COPS FILMED IN CHINO AND THEY GET LIKE 1 OR 2 MUDERS A YEAR DOES THAT MAKE THEM A CRAZY CITY?...NO DISS TO THE CHINO HOMIES ON HERE BUT NO, YOU THINK THE 90s WHERE BAD SHIT THE 80s WHERE THE WORST HOMIE, YOU THINK YOUR SEEING SOME CRAZY SHIT NOW LOL...WHERE IS THIS INFO YOUR GETTING AT?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

FALSE INFORMATION Empty rialto

Post  RIALTO 909 Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 pm

dont need 2 get no info im in the hood all day naw they were filming in chino they film almost everywhere but rialto has its own series dont get me wrong it was bad in the 80s and 90s but now its way worse cuz u got a bunch of youngsters out there that really dont care

RIALTO 909
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:53 pm

RIALTO 909 wrote:dont need 2 get no info im in the hood all day naw they were filming in chino they film almost everywhere but rialto has its own series dont get me wrong it was bad in the 80s and 90s but now its way worse cuz u got a bunch of youngsters out there that really dont care

You didnt even exist during that era!! What do you know about the 80's and early 90's? Either you were still wearing pampers or you was thin air period. Aint no damn way its more rough now than back then. NO way. Rialto is tame compared to how it was in 92'. Once again you are young, you dont know what the hell your talking about.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:54 pm

RIALTO 909 wrote:u got a bunch of youngsters out there that really dont care

Your one of those so called "youngsters".
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:55 pm

RIALTO 909 wrote:dont need 2 get no info im in the hood all day naw they were filming in chino they film almost everywhere but rialto has its own series dont get me wrong it was bad in the 80s and 90s but now its way worse cuz u got a bunch of youngsters out there that really dont care

SO YOU GOT NO INFO AND YOUR CLAIMING RITO IS NUMBER 2? LIKE YOU SAID YOUR IN YOUR HOOD ALL DAY YOU NO NOTHING OF WHAT GOES ON IN OTHER CITYS SO HOW CAN OYU SAY YOURS IS THE MOST CRAZYIST? AND THE 80s AND EARLY 90s WHERE THE WORST HOMIE TRUST I WAS THERE FOR THE MOST PART AND MURDERS WHERE AT THERE ALL TIME HIGH.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:56 pm

No need to continue on talking to this kid. He's a kid he doesn't know any better.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  WS DIABLOS IE Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:08 am

YAH I BELEIVE THERES LESS MURDERS NOW THAN IN THE MID 90S.....I WAS THERE SINCE THE MID 80S AND IT SEEMS LIKE MORE VARRIOS, BUT LESS KILLING!!!94, 95, AND 96 WERE THE CRAZIEST TO ME......MAYBE 97 TOO....I LOST THREE HOMIES IN 97...SO...
WS DIABLOS IE
WS DIABLOS IE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:06 am

Rialto is a crazy town but fuck statistics especially if you have no link for them!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  west-end-criminals13 Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:11 am

EY HOMES DOES RIALTO EVEN HAVE YOUNGSTERS?!?!?
BUT YEAH AND THAT RIALTO FILMING COPS IT HAPPENS TO EVERY CITIE..
THE REASON FOR THAT IS BECUZ THEY WANT SOME GOOD FOOTAGE....
WHEN THEY WERE FILMING IN MY VARRIO THEY GOT SOME GOOD FOOTAGE...
IM JUSS GONNA TELL ONE STORY....
WHEN THE COPS WERE WALKING UP TO RAID A PAD THE HOMIES SAW IT COMING SO ONE OF THEM GOES ON THE ROOF AND JUMPS FROM ROOF TO ROOF BUT THE HOODAS TASED THAT FOO AND HE FELL OFF AND GOT CAUGHT....
EYE HOMIES I PUT THAT SHIT DOWN ON MY HOOD..

west-end-criminals13
Associate

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:15 pm

yeah now in days there might be more varrios with more numbers but from what i hear the 80's and 90's where crazy foos back then really had heart for there hoods
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:37 pm

THE 80s N 90s WERE ALL ABOUT DRUGS N MONEY SO MORE KILLINGS...BEFOR THAT 60s N 70s IT WAS ALL ABOUT NEIGHBORHOOD PRIDE N HOLDN TURF LOOKN OUT FOR YOU HOOD N EVERYONE IN IT...NOW THERES DUDES FROM ALL OVER CLICKN UP TO MAKE MONEY BUT NOT ALL HOODS ARE LIKE THAT, SOME STILL STAY TRUE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Aint nothin like bangin in the 80s..... the 90s was rough too though, in the begginning, than ALOT of homies got lockd up, killed and/or changed so alot of areas are NOW feeling the backlash of the "newer" younger style of bangin', which is weak and watered down, just like this rap industry. Money makin fools blind, but i aint mad at the hustle.... do what'chu do! As long as these youngsters keep that punk shit away from me, i aint got no problem wit the shit.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: