Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHC NZG

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BHC NZG - Page 2 Empty Re: BHC NZG

Post  S.BkLue Mon May 13, 2013 1:24 am

niners wrote:I grew up on Santa Fe and valley view. You related to the stainsfields? C note, Della, Trisha and them? Shadonna?
Ik of em but naw my people's is da woodsons & Davis`s
But who yo Ken Og and were did u Live on valley view and
Santa Fe

S.BkLue
Wannabe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 am

All yo people's know my people's then guaranteed. My fam has antiquity in the valley been there since the 40's. I grew up next to Emory who if I'm not mistaken was a Davis. My people's is the the Kirks and Fishers. Everyone know Charles aka Chucky so with the Woodson's as ur family that's official...shit I'm talking 80's shit here young folks. Before it was even PPHG when it was just Valley Gang and Sunrise

Last edited by niners on Mon May 13, 2013 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:43 am

The house I grew up in is no longer there. It is demolished. Do u mean the Davis' in the gardens?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 am

I caught the bus on the corner of valley view and Santa Fe to go to school to cole and then Thompson elementary with sharika roach and all them. Shit I attended preschool and kindergarten at mill st. School. Back when it was donkeys and horses in the valley lol was cool with alot of valley Verdugos too like Joe and Filipino Rene

Back to top Go down

Post  S.BkLue Mon May 13, 2013 3:51 pm

LetsAllxTrip wrote:Yeah, I started hearing about them last year - Bad Habitz Gangster Crip. No idea where they are, I thought they were a spin-off of E/S IE for a minute, but I guess they're not.

Naw we aint no spin off of Nut10 we
Made r own set and we do r own shit

S.BkLue
Wannabe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2