Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’

2 posters

Go down

Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’ Empty Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 31, 2013 2:55 pm

BREAKING: Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’

When I first saw this story, my initial thought was – it’s a plot by some liberal to paint conservatives and law-abiding gun owners as crazed lunatics. ‘Naw,’ that would be too devious, and liberals don’t participate in such scandalous behavior do they?

I’m not saying there aren’t any ‘crazed lunatic’ gun-owners in the world who are capable of this sort of thing; we’ve certainly seen some horrific acts by some ‘crazed lunatics’. But, liberals would have us believe that all gun owners behave like this; and the country would be better off if the government stepped in and put restrictions on gun ownership – or just banned them all together.

I have news for these folks, the conservatives/gun owners I know are God-fearing, country-loving, law-abiding, respectable citizens. Stand and defend – YES! But, this….? Suspicious!

President Barack Obama and Michael Bloomberg, the Mayor of New York, have been warned in threatening letters laced with the deadly poison ricin to stop campaigning for new gun control laws.

“If you take my guns, you should see what I’m going to do to you,” the letters said. The anonymous author warned that government officials who tried to seize firearms “will get shot in the face”.

The Secret Service confirmed that a letter addressed to Mr Obama, which was intercepted at a mail processing office away from the White House, had tested positive for the poison.

It was said by law enforcement sources to be identical to two others sent earlier to Mr Bloomberg in New York and the director of his Washington-based pressure group, which lobbies for new gun laws.

A defiant Mr Bloomberg said: “I don’t feel threatened”.

Describing illegal gun use as “a scourge on the country”, he said: “We’re not going to walk away from those efforts”.

The author told Mr Obama, Mr Bloomberg and Mark Glaze, director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns, that he or she had a “constitutional and God-given right” to guns, which would be exercised “til I die.”

“You’re not going to take my guns. You’ll have to kill me before you take my guns. If you take my guns, you should see what I’m going to do to you,” the letters said, according to reports.

http://minutemennews.com/2013/05/obama-and-bloomberg-warned-take-my-guns-see-what-ill-do-to-you/#ixzz2UsL5X3VH

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’ Empty Re: Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’

Post  TumbleWeed Fri May 31, 2013 2:58 pm

Goberment psy-ops operation aimed to further demonize patriots, veterans, and gun owners, me thinks. This story absolutely reeks of false Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’ Jsomrjll
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’ Empty Re: Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’

Post  American Zombie Fri May 31, 2013 4:02 pm

LetsAllxBrip wrote:Goberment psy-ops operation aimed to further demonize patriots, veterans, and gun owners, me thinks. This story absolutely reeks of false Ricin letters to Obama and Bloomberg Warned: ‘Take My Guns, See What I’ll Do to You’ Jsomrjll

Yep. Also, the fact that the media is making it a big story. Even if it's real, so what? I thought people like the president and other high profile figures got crazy threats and attempts at someone hurting them all the time? Why are they making a big fuss over one guy? I smell bullshit.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum