Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CA$H - Chum REMIX (Official Music Video)

4 posters

Go down

CA$H - Chum REMIX (Official Music Video) Empty CA$H - Chum REMIX (Official Music Video)

Post  ESTr3zy Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:22 am

ESTr3zy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

CA$H - Chum REMIX (Official Music Video) Empty Re: CA$H - Chum REMIX (Official Music Video)

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Where is this dude from? 36th and ferndale is northern east side san bernardino. That's an apartment complex. Is that a hood right there? I noticed in the video, the dude is reppin' treys a lot. (3X) which is GC in my book. But it could just be the 36th street thing. idk.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

CA$H - Chum REMIX (Official Music Video) Empty Re: CA$H - Chum REMIX (Official Music Video)

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Dudes trying to start up shit over there. Northend is the sleepy part of town, has no real hoods, but it does have a few streets where dudes from other parts of the city have moved to and have made it somewhat active. I think there's some TreRoc's over in that specific area. The dude in the video is from TreRoc if I'm not mistaken.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:47 pm

yea he is
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum